Pages:
Author

Topic: Hidden Gems For 100x 2018 - page 15. (Read 5741 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 11:24:56 PM
It's simply Bismuth. Go take a look at Bismuth, research, and analysis, I'm sure it will not disappoint you. Although the coins still need a lot of room for improvement I believe in the long run the coin will be profitable.

I like bismuth too. Another project I like, allthough it is hardly hidden any more is AION, but it's still far behind its potential for 2018.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 08, 2018, 11:23:21 PM
It's simply Bismuth. Go take a look at Bismuth, research, and analysis, I'm sure it will not disappoint you. Although the coins still need a lot of room for improvement I believe in the long run the coin will be profitable.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
January 08, 2018, 11:21:02 PM
XSPEC is one of the coins which had a spectacular run in the past few weeks, but that was just a preview.  This is one coin that is serious about delivering on the privacy and anonymity front, and its existing technology along with its ambitious roadmap, bear this out.  Mark my word: By the end of this year, Spectrecoin will be well known as one of the top trending privacy coins in all of crypto - right alongside Monero.  Right now it is still relatively little known, but that is not likely to stay the case for long.

It may be a stretch to expect this coin to turn 100x from here in a year - but then again, maybe not.  That would merely put it at Monero's current price, and by the end of this year Monero will almost certainly be multiples of what it is now.  Bottom line: The up-and-coming privacy coin XSPEC is set to deliver life changing returns this year, for those who buy and HODL.  Don't miss out on it while it is yet a steal at under $5.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

Check out our brand new website! http://spectreproject.io
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
January 08, 2018, 11:05:54 PM
Take a look @ Authorship. Im just a holder not a marketing staff but really believes in the project and wanting more people to join our community. Real life application is really needed in the cryptocurrency to decentralize. Take a look on my brief review about this token here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27715002
Activity: 38
January 08, 2018, 11:02:26 PM
XCPO, PURE, OPT. All easily 10x
Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
January 08, 2018, 10:39:49 PM
Wabi, because it's not pumped too much like other new coins.
Ripio Credit Network, because similar coins in lending sector rised but Ripio is still undervalued.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 10:34:46 PM
it is true that some altcoins at the pump are so high, most likely it's just to attract the buyers, but after the pump is so high it does not last long and eventually drops back
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
January 08, 2018, 09:21:30 PM
DIVI and XAS

BOth pretty good at radar hiding. Check it out.
DIVI just pumped 4x last week !!
guys only coin that didn't make new highs in last weeks !
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 09:11:04 PM
not 100x but maybe 10x: hyperstake
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
January 08, 2018, 09:05:42 PM
DIVI and XAS

BOth pretty good at radar hiding. Check it out.
Activity: 70
January 08, 2018, 09:03:27 PM
HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .

Not sure if 100x, but my picks would be MONK, Qlink, Autonio, Unify and maybe CVCoin. All great projects with relatively low market caps and not so good exposure yet.
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
January 08, 2018, 08:59:07 PM
HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .
Pages:
Jump to: