Pages:
Author

Topic: Hidden Gems For 100x 2018 - page 8. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 41
January 22, 2018, 12:10:41 AM
I would say QASH token have the best chance for 10x. It's going to work with biggest exchanges to provide the liquidity and create the world book to efficiently trade across the platform. Team is best you can get, with Senior Executives from SoftBank and Barclays and many other with Harvard MBAs.

They also have High profile Japanese investors. Have a look at their Website and decide on your own. It already doubled in past 3 days. It is available of exchanges like Bitfinex and soon move to big Korean exchanges.

It soon will have at least 10% of all the trading transaction going through the platform that they are providing. If you are not trader, it might be hard to understand first, but their solution is unique and best one available, so even Bitfinex is on board with it. They are also developing their own blockchain for the better usability.

I'll second this tip - QASH.  QRYPTOS Exchange in Japan are looking to have a World Book.  This is going to be huge for the crypto world, as it will allow prices to essentially be standardised across all other exchanges.  Full disclosure - I'm holding a small parcel, but that's because I believe it has huge potential, maybe 50x before the end of the year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 08:24:06 AM
A lot of coins that these people mentioned have been 10x in the past month.
I doubt they will reach 100x. Don't aim for that man.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
January 21, 2018, 08:07:44 AM
I think lisk might be good candidate for this page but 100x? I don't really know.. By the way my favourite candidate for this 100x list is coin called espers as they are one of the most active hidden coin developers, with own chain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 21, 2018, 08:05:40 AM
for me, using coinmarketcap is the only way that i can find this time
https://coinmarketcap.com/new/
i look at that site and then i look in this forum for more information
such as whitepaper and community opinion about the project
if people said good thing about them, i'll start buy a litle
if i found out that the next roadmap is good and near, i'll buy more
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 08:00:18 AM
I already bought my gems that will maybe go x100 and here is a small list of them:

• Digibyte
  • Siacoin
  • Lisk
  • Ark
  • ETC

Digibyte is my favorite at the moment!
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 08:00:11 AM
Xtrabytes (XBY) has a very promising project. It is still undervalued coin.
I agree with you on this one
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 07:44:21 AM
now i do own a small amount of this coin so my view of it might be a bit screwed.

i see COSS as a potential 50-100x even at current price.

the reason i could see COSS increase that dramatically is because the devs are actively working with the community to fix issues currently.

and the coin itself offers huge benefits.

50% dividend forever and this will also count on the payment gateway they plan on introducing.

when the new engine update is pushed to live and the fiat trading pairs gets introduced later this year i could see this exchange/token take off.

Yeah agreed, I got a few and already getting fee shares Smiley This will be one of those projects you will kick yourself if you don't get in before the boom, just my opinion. If you missed out on kucoin shares this could be a winner.
Activity: 532
January 21, 2018, 04:32:28 AM
I bought some coins and tokens, such as QLC, XSPEC, SXDT and INS. I think some of these will increase severalfold.

Good choice. I want to buy some from those list. May be not 100x but some profit those coins give. In my opinion Spectre is the best from list. I will watch and wait
Activity: 392
January 21, 2018, 04:02:45 AM
I m not sure about 100X but for 10X ,I bought XVG DOGE CND FUN
Why DOGE? This coin nothing do. It made for fun only. CND, XVG and DOGE - strange collection. Are you investigate or random? May be some inside?  Wink
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 03:54:27 AM
HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .
You should know if everyone buys some low supply coin if could easy make it x100. But for how long and can it stable at that price is another matter.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
January 21, 2018, 03:16:39 AM
I bought some coins and tokens, such as QLC, XSPEC, SXDT and INS. I think some of these will increase severalfold.
Activity: 36
January 21, 2018, 02:00:27 AM
The two that I am most into right now are ZERO (zero), and Deep Onion (onion). Both have great potential and IMO they are undervalued. Another one that I am looking into a little more is NAV. Seems like Deep Onion is on the majority of everyones lists!!
Activity: 28
January 21, 2018, 01:44:45 AM
HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .

TRX, DBC, RPX, RHOC for coins that are out. TRX I think has the highest ceiling and highest floor.
Activity: 54
January 20, 2018, 11:17:05 PM
now i do own a small amount of this coin so my view of it might be a bit screwed.

i see COSS as a potential 50-100x even at current price.

the reason i could see COSS increase that dramatically is because the devs are actively working with the community to fix issues currently.

and the coin itself offers huge benefits.

50% dividend forever and this will also count on the payment gateway they plan on introducing.

when the new engine update is pushed to live and the fiat trading pairs gets introduced later this year i could see this exchange/token take off.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
January 20, 2018, 11:07:11 PM
I m not sure about 100X but for 10X ,I bought XVG DOGE CND FUN
Activity: 82
January 20, 2018, 10:56:43 PM
Xtrabytes (XBY) has a very promising project. It is still undervalued coin.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 10:39:14 PM
The hidden gem anon coin is... Anoncoin itself ($ANC). Market cap is only $10mil. The coin's foundation is strong but major development is also coming.  It was established in 2013, working with the creator of IP2d (something Monero is still trying to implement).

The OG dev is active again and has built a full team of privsec developers. They are working on adding stealth addresses and ring signatures now. This is the real deal and Anoncoin could rival the best privacy coins.

The community is growing, new exchanges are coming and market makers are accumulating.
Is ANON a premined coin? if so , is it in the airdrop stage? thanks.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 10:37:37 PM
My hidden gem picks:

> LIFE
> POSW
> ELIXIR
> ESPERS

I loaded up on Espers as well. I like the desktop wallet and the ability to mine ESP right from a device or laptop.
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
January 16, 2018, 01:18:09 AM
alot of people recommend ELIXIR , what's so special about it , as i didn't see any new features !!
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 01:16:39 AM
No one know it, better to buy old altcoins or top 10 of cryptocurrency
go to on coinmarketcap to see that. There are many of altcoins is possibility to increase in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: