Pages:
Author

Topic: Hidden Gems For 100x 2018 - page 9. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 01:08:28 AM
PRL looks promising.

BISMUTH written in Python, which is really fun for it's devs, and 10x fun for other devs, who created ADA for example.

XSPEC and DeepOnion have insane amount of premine.

XVG team need to ban sunerok from writing messages on their twitter, rise him salary, free beer, etc. - then XVG will have chances.
Activity: 22
January 15, 2018, 10:26:39 PM
The hidden gem anon coin is... Anoncoin itself ($ANC). Market cap is only $10mil. The coin's foundation is strong but major development is also coming.  It was established in 2013, working with the creator of IP2d (something Monero is still trying to implement).

The OG dev is active again and has built a full team of privsec developers. They are working on adding stealth addresses and ring signatures now. This is the real deal and Anoncoin could rival the best privacy coins.

The community is growing, new exchanges are coming and market makers are accumulating.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 10:16:46 PM
I will recommend  XVG, SIA, RDD and XRP and dont forget to hold Waves and IOTA
but there are many coin which can be 20x  if you can wait and hold for few months you should search and find the best on where you are able to invest ! Wink

Thanks
regards

Activity: 406
Merit: 251
January 15, 2018, 06:25:45 PM
MATRIX is at ICO stage right now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-matrixspace-enter-block-chain-30-2665863

Blockchain 3.0 with multitude form of rewards strategy, Hybrid PoW & PoS driven by AI technology making it the first Intelligent Contract with very promising way to open blockchain technology to the masses, this probably the one that can start making Intelligent Micro contract between 2 person more accessible as it try to take out all the complexity of smart contract in blockchain 2.0 and replace it with AI driven Intelligent Contract

Once it reaches mass adoption will follow Ethereum / NEO steady upward projection

If you missed the boat with Ethereum and NEO, this one look like will be catching up and will gain pretty good market cap when it go live

yes matrix looks really promising as long-term hold. might fizzle out, but if it doesn't it has massive potential
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 05:58:18 PM
Draftcoin and authorship
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 05:07:10 PM
ZenCoin has great potential.

i dont agree with zencoin. it is overpricing.

kin or mth can be x100 nowadays. they have big fallen.
Activity: 24
January 15, 2018, 04:18:07 PM
ZenCoin has great potential.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 04:14:50 PM
Nowadays if there is a good project which can do 100x are being continueosly  going up with small pauses. So in my opinion best way to enter that coins is ICOs. We should give more time to reasearching and invest to solid coins which we really believe to team, whitepaper. idewa etc.
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
January 15, 2018, 02:44:57 PM
MATRIX is at ICO stage right now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-matrixspace-enter-block-chain-30-2665863

Blockchain 3.0 with multitude form of rewards strategy, Hybrid PoW & PoS driven by AI technology making it the first Intelligent Contract with very promising way to open blockchain technology to the masses, this probably the one that can start making Intelligent Micro contract between 2 person more accessible as it try to take out all the complexity of smart contract in blockchain 2.0 and replace it with AI driven Intelligent Contract

Once it reaches mass adoption will follow Ethereum / NEO steady upward projection

If you missed the boat with Ethereum and NEO, this one look like will be catching up and will gain pretty good market cap when it go live
Activity: 8
January 15, 2018, 02:37:22 PM
I think RLC could be a slow and steady gain throughout the year.

I've also got my eye on ADA and SC, but those might take a bit longer to give solid profits.

If anyone knew the 100x coins by now, they would have already started pumping. If you want 100x, you might not want to shy away from one of the coins you were looking at that already pumped a little.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 02:28:47 PM
Not sure if 100x but I'm expecting a HUGE price improvement:

- DEEP ONION - Sitting around US$12 and still have 12 weeks of airdrop to go. There is a potential market cap to reach around Dash and Monero levels (Current $80 million, Target $7 billion)

- MONK  - Extremely low market cap (~US$2million). When masternodes implemented expect at minimum of $30 million.

Deeponion can't make this much market cap, don't fool yourselves. Maybe 20 years later on this might be possible but not now.

I like sonm project and I trust it can make 50x within 1 year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 10:59:02 AM
My hidden gem picks:

> LIFE
> POSW
> ELIXIR
> ESPERS
Activity: 113
January 15, 2018, 07:16:53 AM
I would go with XSPEC and UNIFY, but who knows, 100x coins is hard to pick.

How many accounts do you have to spam xspec scam coin?

If you want something cheap get 808 , there isnt already 1000s of people in it with millions of free coins as in XSPEC scam

Oh yeah, you're the one that thinks 808 will be the first 100 trillion crypto, lol.
Activity: 224
Merit: 157
January 15, 2018, 07:13:12 AM

How many accounts do you have to spam xspec scam coin?

If you want something cheap get 808 , there isnt already 1000s of people in it with millions of free coins as in XSPEC scam
Activity: 113
January 15, 2018, 07:03:58 AM
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
January 15, 2018, 05:56:17 AM
it seems to me that in a period when everyone is preparing for the fall of the BTC well can shoot coins with lowest market cap

ERYLLIUM capitalization of only 400 thousand dollars. Active team of developers, coming soon the new road map. I think it is easy to grow to 10 million or more

FOOTY CASH very cool technical project DeepSend, wallets stealth and a whole bunch of masternode just 5000 coins. The project idea on virtual games is pretty cool

COPICO for the master node need only 50,000 coins. Very high ROI. I think now with 7 million can grow to 50 very quickly

UNIFY very good too

its may bag, hope x10-x100 soon
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
January 15, 2018, 05:41:00 AM
Personally, don't know if a x100 is possible in the current climate, but STP is looking like a good candidate. Anonymous, private, and masternodes. ICO flew under the radar, but tokens are currently trading on ED and IDEX https://idex.market/eth/stp

Do you have more information. A website for example?

I can't even find this coin on coinmarketcap.
Here you go www.stashpay.io
Zk-SNARKS. Masternodes. Private transactions. Debit Card
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 04:16:55 AM
there are some master node coins that still has low marketcap and high ROI.. I would pick SAGA, as it offer more than 400% ROI in master node, low supply, and low marketcap..
There other coin would be BLUE, a security coin. the dev really active in telegram, and it just launchet its own wallet that could scan malicious/scam token.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 03:18:28 AM
it is full of gems at the moment, bounty0x and elixir are my best picks for this year, and snovio could be a good pick too, and it is on a dip-time at the moment, so it means that it will probably go up in some days or even weeks from now.
Pages:
Jump to: