Pages:
Author

Topic: Hidden Gems For 100x 2018 - page 13. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
January 09, 2018, 01:36:49 PM
Just look at MONK right now, and I mean now  Grin. Two days ago it had a market cap of 500,000, now it's over 2 millions. Doubled its value in a day, and the project and dev team are solid. Still very very low market cap for this kind of project, I'm selling other coins right now to buy some more. This could be a huge success for me if this goes as I think is going to go (I'm investing serious money now, fingers crossed Smiley ). But to be safe, I'm keeping other coins too (never put all eggs in one basket).

If you want to know what this coin is about, this is the announcement thread (very good support from community, quite large thread): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mn-monkey-node-portfolio-tracking-app-open-alpha-live-2433238
Currently traded at Cryptopia, if it enters a big exchange site, this could be huge.

As always, do your own research, and invest what you can afford to lose.

yeah but tell me.. for what is MONK?... i cannot find any reason why this coin should be a hidden gem...
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 01:34:53 PM
Just look at MONK right now, and I mean now  Grin. Two days ago it had a market cap of 500,000, now it's over 2 millions. Doubled its value in a day, and the project and dev team are solid. Still very very low market cap for this kind of project, I'm selling other coins right now to buy some more. This could be a huge success for me if this goes as I think is going to go (I'm investing serious money now, fingers crossed Smiley ). But to be safe, I'm keeping other coins too (never put all eggs in one basket).

If you want to know what this coin is about, this is the announcement thread (very good support from community, quite large thread): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mn-monkey-node-portfolio-tracking-app-open-alpha-live-2433238
Currently traded at Cryptopia, if it enters a big exchange site, this could be huge.

As always, do your own research, and invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
January 09, 2018, 01:20:41 PM
Here are my longshots: TRX, ZRX, and XLM
Activity: 14
January 09, 2018, 01:19:47 PM
I also see Mooncoin as a high potential coin as there's a new developer, fork is coming, new wallets, new website. High volume coins are doing good and are good for worldwide adoption (our minds like 63278 coins better than one 0.000063278 coin even if they're the same USD value). Also, Mooncoin is a coin with history and is already around for ±4 years.
Activity: 8
January 09, 2018, 01:12:54 PM
What do people think of JNT ?  I like the cut of its jib, but wondered what others thought
Activity: 52
January 09, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
Osyter Pearl, Publica and Kin

Yes! Kin is my favorite coin to hold.
Activity: 14
January 09, 2018, 12:33:28 PM
DEEP ONION!
Only $57,508,296 market cap
HUGE community
Not available on the major exchanges yet
The coin it self is incredible
Eaxy x10, or even top 20 by the end of the year

Agree with you, DeepOnion has great potential.
January 09, 2018, 12:21:05 PM
DeepOnion has a great Development team behind it, has risen from 22c on release in August to over $12 each already and has some incredible updates coming out this year.

If all updates complete it will easily compete up there with Monero and Dash.

Can't argue with that. And, yes, we both have onion sigs but we chose onion for our sigs because it's a good coin with good price potential, when there are endless other sig campaigns you could choose.

I'm also bullshit about APPC (brand new binance listing with massive room to grow)

XRB is clearly going places, 10x for sure not 100x.

100x, you really need something very small. Linda, possibly - tiny coin plucked out of obscurity and up 50x in the last week, still only 305 on CMC.

I disagree about XRB. It just went up 10x. Look at it's market cap. I don't think it has room to grow that much. It would make it top 5-10 and it's nowhere near that worth. If you were not in it in December, you missed the train.

XRB is going to be listed on Binance on the following days. That could give it another push, currently it's only traded on small exchange sites, and Kucoin. I'll hodl till it gets listed on Binance and then I'll see what happens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
January 09, 2018, 12:16:15 PM
DeepOnion has a great Development team behind it, has risen from 22c on release in August to over $12 each already and has some incredible updates coming out this year.

Can't argue with that. And, yes, we both have onion sigs but we chose onion for our sigs because it's a good coin with good price potential, when there are endless other sig campaigns you could choose.

I'm also bullshit about APPC (brand new binance listing with massive room to grow)

100x, you really need something very small. Linda, possibly - tiny coin plucked out of obscurity and up 50x in the last week, still only 305 on CMC.

I disagree about XRB. It just went up 10x. Look at it's market cap. I don't think it has room to grow that much. It would make it top 5-10 and it's nowhere near that worth. If you were not in it in December, you missed the train.
Activity: 3
January 09, 2018, 11:17:54 AM
Definitely Hubii Network (HBT). It has a great team, CEO actively communicating with us in the Telegram and has a ridiculous small market cap. Moreover, it is only available on Etherdelta, with larger exchanges coming and a market of millions it has great potential. It also already has real world collaboration with billion-dollar companies like Telenor or Prisma group. Decide yourself!
Activity: 1
January 09, 2018, 10:16:08 AM
If you want to take advantage of good tips, this guy has a channel where he gives as much as 5 tips a day and he is spot on most of the time. There is more than a thousand people following his tips. This is not some bulshit get rich quick site, there are good advice here and tips that everybody can learn from. I am not just spaming here belive me, just take a look and decide for yourself, and you can thank me later.

Here it is:
https://discord.gg/dEFSJb
Activity: 61
Merit: 4
January 09, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

Activity: 178
January 09, 2018, 08:02:19 AM
Xspec does have ring signature same as monero.
January 09, 2018, 07:57:14 AM
Spectrecoin (xspec) because it is the most anonymous coin.
  Here is a comparison with other "anonymous" coins such as CloakCoin, Pivx, Monero, Verge, DeepOnion. https://altcoinwiki.org/en/SpectreCoin
   This coin is not a fork and has an isolated unique code, and anonymity is better than Monero, so I will think that it will be higher than Monero.
  The best coin and the price will be very high.

spectre only has tor integration and nothing else. It's not really anonymous. You can see addreses, balances and trace transactions. Useless imho. True privacy needs ring signatures and heavy mixing. You'd have to be stupid to pay with for anything even slightly illegal.

It may grow and I was going to suggest it, but not for the reasons you think, but for people's lack of knowledge (like your's). Sry, I'm just a cynical old bastard Smiley
January 09, 2018, 07:48:55 AM
I can't give 100x worth one because those are probably in ICO state and it's very rare to catch one without inside knowledge (which I don't have). However I have a few which I strongly belive will do a 10x within the following months, in order of confidence:
- SKY (very old coin and a true tech gem that is about to launch a revolutionary service in Q2)
- deeponion (the coin it's self is not much, but the community is very tight, promoting it hard and it has a very low cap. I'd be surprised if it didn't rocket in the next few months)
- Particl (real tech gem, way above monero on the technical side, with a p2p market on the roadmap)
- Komodo (super strong anon coin that has not surged already. I don't however see it as better then monero)
- CollosusXT (risky one. It will either go to the sky or under ground. You decide)

Other coins I feel good about but have a low probability to pull a 10x soon:
- byte ball (super strong technical, but weak on the marketing side)

One thing to notice, is I've avoided coins that are in top 50. To do a 10x you need room to grow, and a high market cap kills that Take these advices with a grain of salt though. Do your own research.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
January 09, 2018, 07:24:16 AM
My prediction for the hiden gems wich will reach 100x from ico price is :
1. Exscudo the coin name eon. If developer deliver the product q1 2018 with out bug it will easily 100x from ico price. Coin circullation only 195 mill and they have staking feature. Minimum staking is 25k eon.
2. And another coin is aurora token from aurora lab it is also has staking feature.
3. And for token who will be 15x -20x is crypterium token with its NFC wallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

Merit: 2
January 09, 2018, 06:04:40 AM
My money goes now into elixir. Still possible 100x 1 or 2 years when we think about worth of crypto lending industry.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 09, 2018, 05:38:47 AM
To hunt a coin that may possibly increase ×100 this year, we have to take a look at good projects but is still under $25 million market cap or even lower. I got my Espers earlier which I bought at 2 sats. Anymore undervalued coins that looks promising this year?
Activity: 51
January 09, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
Osyter Pearl, Publica and Kin
Pages:
Jump to: