Pages:
Author

Topic: Hidden Gems For 100x 2018 - page 3. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
March 02, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
I think there's a project that can do x 100 now. It's POA. the capitalization is only 90-100 million now. already trading on #binance. There is a working prototype of the product. By the summer of like should be ready. Need more marketing and why not make X10 to start and then all x 100

Competitors:
#Zilliqa $ZIL Mcap was $500M (Don't have mainnet)
#DragonChain $DRGN Mcap was $1.2BLN
#QTUM $QTUM Mcap was $5BLN
#EOS $EOS Mcap was $10BLN
#cardano 8 bln
#ICON
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
March 02, 2018, 08:08:03 AM
What do you think about Bitcoin Private?
Maybe invest some play money ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 02:46:32 AM
Fonero can x100, the project is relatively active, price is very low, and there are rumors that small exchanges coming.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 02:06:54 AM
HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
March 01, 2018, 03:39:31 PM
HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .

it's an one of a kind pick if your expecting a project which can pumped to 100x, don't force it LOL. have you heard about VLB? Check the site and review the whitepaper search for the background of their team why it is solid. it is a very potential Project, don't be late on their presale if you want to invest. There also groups in telegram or facebook which can give you some informations about a good project to invest but they are not all accurate, reading and reviewing is a good way, However, the market is still hurts but currently i've seen a pump to some coins.
Activity: 103
February 27, 2018, 05:49:45 PM
MAN, PRL, Elastos are massive game changer.

Right now MAN & PRL are massivly undervalued.. Check them out its totally worth it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
February 27, 2018, 04:00:45 PM
ZOIN is one of my top pics for this year. Still pretty low marketcap, masternodes and great tech with active team and strong community
Activity: 448
February 27, 2018, 02:12:52 PM
OCN may bring x10-20 returns in the next couple of months. They'll be integrated into Obike and Grab as a payment option. Look at how many people use those services everyday. The marketcap will increase significantly. The coin is under the radar for most. Highly advise you to look into their whitepaper and watch the last livestream with Justin Sun.
I always pay attention to forecasts or announcements from professional people, especially if they are in authority in the world of crypto currency. but it is never superfluous to know personally about this or that project in order to be in the know of the events ..
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
February 27, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
Marinecoin is a huge hidden gem. It can easily be implemented into production environments or any web-based application. It is used by verified individuals and developers and you can be certain it will rise to the top 10 on Coinmarketcap by 2020, infact it was number one on coinmarketcap in 2014. 450,000 MTC will be airdropped to 20,000 community members in a 100% airdrop. You can join at https://marineco.in/ico

Cheesy ...Come on man, the airdrop sounds cool and all but you must not understand how this world works.  You should tell us how/why the coin got delisted in 2015, and why it needed to be "reborn" this year.

There is no whitepaper (I couldn't find it), and I couldn't find any info about the specifics of the consensus mechanism or the block times/rewards.  This coin will be crushed by the top AI/IoT projects with ease.
Lol.There was too much shilling of this marine coin this past week and just after seeing your post I got to know it got delisted in 2015.Not gonna look into it further, maybe I will look at AIRDROP
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
February 27, 2018, 11:27:03 AM
OCN may bring x10-20 returns in the next couple of months. They'll be integrated into Obike and Grab as a payment option. Look at how many people use those services everyday. The marketcap will increase significantly. The coin is under the radar for most. Highly advise you to look into their whitepaper and watch the last livestream with Justin Sun.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
February 27, 2018, 11:19:04 AM
There are 2 projects I'd like to point out, one is pretty well known; Ripple. I expect a high rise from it, bigger rises than we saw before. I expect it to hit 100$ mark by the end of this year.

The other is TukTuk Pass. It's a great project with a great idea. It's first sale phase is in 5 days, great things are expected from that project. Keep an eye on it.

Stay away from ripple this is a shit  centralized scam coin thats not even a real cryptocurrency.
Activity: 6
February 27, 2018, 10:45:39 AM
My hidden gem is Marinecoin. It is the first self sustaining crypto currency with an incredible team. They are truly decentralized and they give you an amazing opportunity with their current 450k airdrop for joining! Definitely one of the best at the moment!
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
February 27, 2018, 08:42:45 AM
My hidden gem is HPP. It has an advanced technology and masternodes feature while remaining extremely low-cap under the radar. I am sure about x25 here, but we might see even more. See announcement thread.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
February 27, 2018, 08:23:54 AM
There are 2 projects I'd like to point out, one is pretty well known; Ripple. I expect a high rise from it, bigger rises than we saw before. I expect it to hit 100$ mark by the end of this year.

The other is TukTuk Pass. It's a great project with a great idea. It's first sale phase is in 5 days, great things are expected from that project. Keep an eye on it.
February 27, 2018, 08:00:34 AM
HEY Fellows ,

Not sure if 100x, but my picks would be MONK, Qlink, Autonio, Unify and maybe CVCoin. All great projects with relatively low market caps and not so good exposure yet.

Although for the best project, gain 100x of the price is very hard to reach so i never expect that price.
I am more in realistic target. 50% or maximum 100% ( 2x ) is more than enough for me. I dont thought too high
Activity: 154
February 27, 2018, 07:53:26 AM
Marinecoin is a huge hidden gem. It can easily be implemented into production environments or any web-based application. It is used by verified individuals and developers and you can be certain it will rise to the top 10 on Coinmarketcap by 2020, infact it was number one on coinmarketcap in 2014. 450,000 MTC will be airdropped to 20,000 community members in a 100% airdrop. You can join at https://marineco.in/ico

Cheesy ...Come on man, the airdrop sounds cool and all but you must not understand how this world works.  You should tell us how/why the coin got delisted in 2015, and why it needed to be "reborn" this year.

There is no whitepaper (I couldn't find it), and I couldn't find any info about the specifics of the consensus mechanism or the block times/rewards.  This coin will be crushed by the top AI/IoT projects with ease.
Activity: 76
February 27, 2018, 06:51:53 AM
Do a research on zoin, which is an anonymous coin with great potential behind monero.
Activity: 308
February 27, 2018, 06:39:13 AM
BPT
COV
DADI

TOMO

Everyone going crazy in on ICO's at the moment
Activity: 168
February 26, 2018, 05:09:34 AM
I think people will be interested in anonymous coins. monero is king. zoi is the next thing
Yes, I think with the positive turnaround in the cryptocurrency market. Maybe the adjustments have been made. In my opinion, monero and ripple can be good options for producing fast growth in a short time. It's worth the wait this year.
“The Future of Security Tokens”
February 26, 2018, 05:04:54 AM
I'd probably point out Universa - unique project with crazy tx speed and it's own blockchain...currently testnet only is working, but we'll see the mainnet soon I guess... may be x100 this autumn
Pages:
Jump to: