Pages:
Author

Topic: Hidden Gems For 100x 2018 - page 4. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
February 26, 2018, 04:55:36 AM
Maybe EXTN Coin... Extensive coin is a hidden gem Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 04:31:32 AM
It's all speculation, so it's somewhat luck of the draw.

But a lot of the coins suggested here have already been pumped, so it's unlikely they will do a 100x.

No one can really predict it, so to find the gems, you really need to do some research. For that I'd recommend checking out some low cap coins that haven't been pumped, read the whitepaper, announcement, join their chat and get a sense of how the community is. If that looks good, checkout the chart and look to see if there's potential.

Correct. Those coins needs a huge community to hype it because they are really good at shilling when they are great in numbers. They exist in every social media like twitter and also trollbox and there you have the recipe for very possible 100x.
Activity: 147
February 26, 2018, 12:09:38 AM
It's all speculation, so it's somewhat luck of the draw.

But a lot of the coins suggested here have already been pumped, so it's unlikely they will do a 100x.

No one can really predict it, so to find the gems, you really need to do some research. For that I'd recommend checking out some low cap coins that haven't been pumped, read the whitepaper, announcement, join their chat and get a sense of how the community is. If that looks good, checkout the chart and look to see if there's potential.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 08:45:53 PM
It is difficult to find a 100x coin. If you want 100x you have to invest in low coins and high risk. My suggestion is zoin, gtc, prl, elix, xspec
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 07:55:45 PM
Pretty high risk but EXRN may be a 100x if they actually do what they plan. Most of their competitors are in the top 100 so they have a ton of room to grow.

Basically they are working on a way to easily connect different blockhains using smart contracts.

Read more about it here:
https://exrnchain.com/
Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 25, 2018, 07:54:23 PM
Dropil is offering simple, intuitive, and automated investing for Cryptocurrency. Low friction and reliable platform, you can do your own investment using their trading robot or you can invest into their platform that do real trading for you and earn profit, its the real honest investment platform that bitconnect suppose to do but they cheat, instead of running real trading bot they simply run a ponzi scam.

Dropil is real investment platform where you can pull out your investment anytime you like or you can use their trading bot to trade yourself.

Their concept is the best and promising, its now have very low exposure but once its catch on their token DROP will soar
Activity: 378
February 25, 2018, 05:51:18 PM
no one can tell you with confidence what kind of coin will make such a good XXX, I think it's better to rely on more stable coins, but those that bring smaller X
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 05:48:05 PM
cpchain and Man.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
February 25, 2018, 02:29:27 PM
Give an example of x100 coin for 1 year.Even railblocks that made x52,what was a record.people mostly will speak about all coins in their believed holdings ,that x100 will be.But even then for 1 year x100.Abusing selfish question.Straight Anwser for the question-powr,ary,mod.but but not in 1 year

Someone else stated 500x to ATH for Nano...we can widdle the time period down even more for 100x

Nano (raiblocks) went 100x in a 5 week period.  In early December 2017 it was trading for ~.25 cents, by early January is was trading for $30-$34...That's WELL over 100x in JUST 5 weeks.

Even if you were just evaluating the BTC price of Nano, THAT WENT UP 100X TOO  Cheesy

Even if you want to say January is a new year ( Cheesy)  Nano went 100x + from December 1st to December 31st in 2017...

So no 100x isnt' an abusing selfish question.  There are plenty examples of this, Nano just happens to be one of the more recent ones.  100x may be an aggressive yearly prediction, but it happens.
Unfortunately I lost most of my NANO holdings due to exchange Bitgrail hack. That was a very expensive lesson to learn. Sad
Activity: 154
February 25, 2018, 02:09:44 PM
Give an example of x100 coin for 1 year.Even railblocks that made x52,what was a record.people mostly will speak about all coins in their believed holdings ,that x100 will be.But even then for 1 year x100.Abusing selfish question.Straight Anwser for the question-powr,ary,mod.but but not in 1 year

Someone else stated 500x to ATH for Nano...we can widdle the time period down even more for 100x

Nano (raiblocks) went 100x in a 5 week period.  In early December 2017 it was trading for ~.25 cents, by early January is was trading for $30-$34...That's WELL over 100x in JUST 5 weeks.

Even if you were just evaluating the BTC price of Nano, THAT WENT UP 100X TOO  Cheesy

Even if you want to say January is a new year ( Cheesy)  Nano went 100x + from December 1st to December 31st in 2017...

So no 100x isnt' an abusing selfish question.  There are plenty examples of this, Nano just happens to be one of the more recent ones.  100x may be an aggressive yearly prediction, but it happens.
Activity: 84
February 24, 2018, 12:13:38 AM
Tokenlab

For those kind of gains you need a low market cap and great use case with value. Tokenlab is a 1.3 million usd market cap ICO creation and management platform that also gets you listed on an exchange. There is already a massive demand and value for the ability to turn a business's idea into a blockchain solution. Other ICO creation platforms are in the hundreds of millions into the billions. Tokenlab is a working product, they're already launching ICOs. I see this project doing 10x easily and possibly 50-100x within a year.
Activity: 1563
Merit: 23
February 23, 2018, 11:58:30 PM
I would recommend Marinecoin.  An old coin relaunched with upgraded technology for AI and IoT devices. It could easily go 100x in 2018.  The current market cap is less than $1 million USD.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 23, 2018, 09:03:07 PM
Raiblocks x500 at ATH in 3 months
Activity: 49
February 23, 2018, 07:28:11 PM
All coins are hidden gems if you are considering for the long-term holding. So, the time, for now, is DogeCoin. So, buy more now and hold for three years.

Your kidding right? Dogecoin? A joke memecoin has no future in crypto.

Might as well invest in FUCKtoken(FUCK), it's something people actually give a f**k about, check out their website for a solid laugh. All jokes aside, I think MAN, SPACECHAIN, ELIXIR could likely 10x this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 07:23:02 PM
I heard that come paid shillers are suggesting some fake bitcoin forks as a hiddem gem, please beware of this and stay away from those scammy garbages.
Activity: 182
February 23, 2018, 07:19:55 PM
HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

It is probably the best to diversify your portfolio with undervalued tokens.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
February 23, 2018, 07:15:07 PM
Eristica , kryll and betterbetting , copytrack. These four coins will show a lot of increase for their ico price.
One of my favourite is Zilliqa. 2018 will be the year of Zilliqa.
Also i trust telcoin. It is on kucoin.

Kryll isn't even launched yet. Betterbetting has no volume currently and Copytrack is under the expectation. I don't heard about Eristica. Good luck to you but I don't like your choices.
I would put my money on Oyster Pearl, Wabi and Yoyow.
Activity: 76
February 23, 2018, 06:53:32 PM
I think people will be interested in anonymous coins. monero is king. zoi is the next thing
Activity: 266
Prontapay
February 23, 2018, 05:51:02 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
February 23, 2018, 05:27:59 PM
I would say rebellious (rebl) is a 100x for 2018, its only 5 cents right now, I can easily see it being 5 dollars each by end of year.

REBL has a huge airdrop so many people already dumped right after exchange listing and will dump as soon as rebl rises in value again.
I invested in Elastos and HPB. HPB has built the first hardware acceleration engine that when implemented with a typical blockchain allows for millions of transactions per second. This allows for major companies to utilize blockchain technology, as it will essentially solve all scaling issues.

dont know if rebl will make a x100, there are lot of pos coins out there... but everything is possible
Pages:
Jump to: