Pages:
Author

Topic: Hidden Gems For 100x 2018 - page 5. (Read 5738 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 05:24:50 PM
I would say rebellious (rebl) is a 100x for 2018, its only 5 cents right now, I can easily see it being 5 dollars each by end of year.

REBL has a huge airdrop so many people already dumped right after exchange listing and will dump as soon as rebl rises in value again.
I invested in Elastos and HPB. HPB has built the first hardware acceleration engine that when implemented with a typical blockchain allows for millions of transactions per second. This allows for major companies to utilize blockchain technology, as it will essentially solve all scaling issues.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
February 23, 2018, 04:46:34 PM
I would say rebellious (rebl) is a 100x for 2018, its only 5 cents right now, I can easily see it being 5 dollars each by end of year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 03:58:34 PM
Fusion coin is still not hyped and only investors know its importance as of now ,
this coin tech is much much better than any other existing blockchain tech .

founder of this project is same as of vechain , however vechain deny that but you can see him in inauguration video .
Activity: 26
February 23, 2018, 03:22:58 PM
Marinecoin looks also very promising. Their ICO is online now and the best thing is you don't even have to pay something. It is completely free. All you have to do is help them with promoting.
Beside that the tec behind it also looks great. I am really confident about this one to go big. Check here: https://marineco.in/ico
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 22, 2018, 10:29:49 PM
Eristica , kryll and betterbetting , copytrack. These four coins will show a lot of increase for their ico price.
One of my favourite is Zilliqa. 2018 will be the year of Zilliqa.
Also i trust telcoin. It is on kucoin.

I didn't heard about those one, are they still on ICO ? Or is the ICO ended for all of them ?

About telcoin it can grow indeed, and being on kucoin is a nice thing because for me this exchange platform is really nice to use and more people are using it every day, soon it will become even bigger !
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
February 22, 2018, 10:04:39 PM
Eristica , kryll and betterbetting , copytrack. These four coins will show a lot of increase for their ico price.

My favorite at the moment: ICON ICX and REN Republic. Both have great potential. ICON reminded me of early days of NEO while REN reminded me of ZRX.
Activity: 196
February 22, 2018, 07:54:14 PM
Activity: 12
February 22, 2018, 05:37:32 PM
HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .

Not sure if 100x, but my picks would be MONK, Qlink, Autonio, Unify and maybe CVCoin. All great projects with relatively low market caps and not so good exposure yet.

I second this. Autonio is massively undervalued. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
February 16, 2018, 08:17:34 AM
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain. Not sure, just how hidden it is, but it sure is a gem. They got advisors from IBM blockchain labs, so if somebody knows a thing or two about the technology, its them.

I will help you guys to describe why VLB is a gem. There are so many reasons for it, which are :
1. Great founder. They have history of making a good product/company, now they have 2 companies (CarFix and CarPrice) that can be integrated to VLB projects.
2. Great team and advisor. They have a real team and on of them is director at IBM blockchain labs (and i have heard that they are working on a partnership with IBM), one of legendary member of our forum as advisor too in this project.
3. Lot of partnerships. And all of them is a great company in their own respective fields like Magnusson,Uber, QIWI, Kima Ventures, etc.
4. Realistic softcap and hardcap
5. They are on presale time right now till 12 march 2018 before their ICO time, they add 30% bonus for purchasement in this time.
For me, that is why i consider VLB as a gem, and i already invested to that gem, cheers !
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 01:14:07 AM
Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain. Not sure, just how hidden it is, but it sure is a gem. They got advisors from IBM blockchain labs, so if somebody knows a thing or two about the technology, its them.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
February 16, 2018, 12:26:05 AM
You can try investing in appcoin, it has a good team, very nice developers, and a good partners.. they also have a goid future developments and plans.
Activity: 121
February 15, 2018, 10:10:32 PM
i believe on AppCoins [APPC] not this month but it will be for sure 100x the end of the year or early nxt year  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 10:04:54 PM
cpchain  will be huge.

qtum , ven, hbp, etp and torque, invested in ths project.
dyor

Agreed man, this indeed is going to be huge.

you agree in all of them ??  Huh  Shocked

i believe in cpchain too !!
February 15, 2018, 10:03:06 PM
Wanchain, Cosmos , Arclock , Seele , Qtum , Tezos and ICON  .
i have good bag ICON also
wanchain i want but i think you get in ICO ?? or already exchange???
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 06:11:27 PM
I would say POA.
Crazy big potential. Still not available on exchanges.
They are waiting for the mainnet. Low cap at start.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
February 15, 2018, 06:07:11 PM
cpchain  will be huge.

qtum , ven, hbp, etp and torque, invested in ths project.
dyor

Agreed man, this indeed is going to be huge.
Activity: 252
February 15, 2018, 06:06:15 PM
Hidden gems for 100x 2018 ! This hidden gem 2018 could be ethereum, bitcoin, STELLAR, RIPPLE.
Probably not 100x too, it could be only 50x for in 2018, because crypto is having a lot of trouble in 2018.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 06:00:39 PM
HEY Fellows ,
i know there are tons of this type of threads , but unfortunately in the last 2 weeks alot of coins pumped hard that i was planning to invest in , but i was late and i don't really like to invest in coins that are already start pumping , so why don't we share coins that has a possiblity of at least 100x in next months .

You must buy ETC now for next couple of weeks investment it will be 2X for short time but for long term ETC could be 20X !
other side buy some Waves which could help you for long term investment !!

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards

February 15, 2018, 04:38:53 PM
Deeponion  as many have suggested only 50 mcap and great map
ICON may be not x100 in 2018 ..x50 Wink
KEY and WAX new project as nice team should go high
Of course DYOR
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
February 15, 2018, 04:36:13 PM
Wanchain, Cosmos , Arclock , Seele , Qtum , Tezos and ICON  .
Pages:
Jump to: