Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 31. (Read 89601 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
WoW. Seems it is the highest paying one on board. Sad that I cant join in Cry

You can't even use your RussianRainbow or SpanishSoldier accounts either.  Cheesy

You are really funny Smiley I think, they dont even have any signature ...LoLz Tongue

So, why are not you wearing the cloud mining sig ? Is AM hash paying u better ?
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
WoW. Seems it is the highest paying one on board. Sad that I cant join in Cry

You can't even use your RussianRainbow or SpanishSoldier accounts either.  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
long time I did not laught so much as with you, guys
thanks

Seriously... LoLz Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Total Hash Power  30 Ghs
Latest Payout  0.00024546 BTC
Thanks, thats same 8182/10GH as mine. Curious with users who have 10GH.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
Total Hash Power  30 Ghs
Latest Payout  0.00024546 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Request to users of CM.W, can you post yours today payouts?
My friend told me excited today that payouts are over 10k/10GH satoshi again. I checked my account and my payouts are less than that.
My friend 11749 satoshi/10GH.
Me 212733/260GH = 8182 satoshi/10GH.

Please post yours to compare.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
long time I did not laught so much as with you, guys
thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
again?  3rd time..   complaining?
are you juststupid, or actually mentally retarded?

where do you see me complaining, and why would i have skipped your questions.

you know what, just stop repying , because clearly, your iq is waaay too low to actually read and reply in a way that makes sense.

Never encountered such a funny joker yet. Complaining that he is not paid and again saying that he is not supposed to get paid. Do u have some expression disorder ?
are you juststupid, or actually mentally retarded?

where do you see me complaining, and why would i have skipped your questions.

you know what, just stop repying , because clearly, your iq is waaay too low to actually read and reply in a way that makes sense.
there is still no payout from the 4.Jan!!!

same here not yet received

Looks like a coherent attack to defame a service that is paying consistently for more than 2 months now even after offering the cheapest rate in the industry and still keeping a low profile. How can you guys expect a payment on Sunday, which is scheduled to go out on Monday ?
an attack?

who am i attacking. im just letting that user know, that i jad also, not yet received payment.

douche much?

Yes. An attack. Because, everyone who is supposed to be paid, has got their payment without any problem for more than 2 months. First answer the following Qs...

1. Is your pending balance is greater than 0.0005 BTC ?

2. Are the two checkbox in the settings page (hold & reinvest) unchecked for you ?

If either of the above is NO, you CAN NOT expect weekly withdrawal.

ok. so yes. douche much.

again I WAS SIMPLY TELLING THE OTHER USER, THAT I HAD ALSO, NOT YET RECEIVED PAYMENT

1) do you see me saying i SHOULD have already received it
2) are yoh affiliated with these guys lol

No matter the answer to any of the above question. you seem to be a douche that cant read and sees attacks everywhere

thank you

As expected u have skipped my Qs...

So, u r saying that u were complaining for not receiving the payment and again accepting that u were not supposed to receive the payment ? Are you an idiot ?

Looks like a coherent attack to defame a service that is paying consistently for more than 2 months now even after offering the cheapest rate in the industry and still keeping a low profile. How can you guys expect a payment on Sunday, which is scheduled to go out on Monday ?
an attack?

who am i attacking. im just letting that user know, that i jad also, not yet received payment.

douche much?

Yes. An attack. Because, everyone who is supposed to be paid, has got their payment without any problem for more than 2 months. First answer the following Qs...

2. Are the two checkbox in the settings page (hold & reinvest) unchecked for you ?

ok. so yes. douche much.

again I WAS SIMPLY TELLING THE OTHER USER, THAT I HAD ALSO, NOT YET RECEIVED PAYMENT

1) do you see me saying i SHOULD have already received it
2) are yoh affiliated with these guys lol

No matter the answer to any of the above question. you seem to be a douche that cant read and sees attacks everywhere

thank you

an attack?

douche much?

an attack?

douche much?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
there is some bad sig for that system
if some people cant gets their withdraw it means problem
i hope thet can take their money..

Can you read ?

I am being reguray paid
there is some bad sig for that system