Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 35. (Read 89601 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
For me everything work smooth..

As smooth as pbmining 2-3 weeks ago?

I couldn't say that about PBmining. I dont have there even 1GHs.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin

I am not going to die. Ever. Everything work smooth for me up to now  Roll Eyes
You have a track record of promoting 100% scams, LOL.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Sadly, busting ponzi's is not something that anyone seems to be willing to pay for.

it could be lucrative if there was a way to short sell these scams, or if the ponzi boosters were willing to put their money where their mouth is,  but for some reason no one ever wants to. Are you different "RussianRaibow" ? Do you want to make an escrowed bet that this ponzi is still around in x month ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I AM A SCAMMER
So, this shit is dying. That was fast.

I dont see any signal of death so far. What prompted u to think like this ? Smiley

For me everything work smooth.. just maintenance fees are a bit strange, but what we can do..

You have made a grave mistake by saying cloudmining.website is working 'smooth' for you. Now, the five man army (Jimmothy, Raskul, Puppet, Mabshark, Mr.Teal) have to put in enormous effort to prove your statement is wrong. Otherwise their bosses at HaveLock/AM hash may cancel their year end perks. Cheesy
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344

I am not going to die. Ever. Everything work smooth for me up to now  Roll Eyes
legendary

legendary

I dont see any signal of death so far. What prompted u to think like this ? Smiley

For me everything work smooth.. just maintenance fees are a bit strange, but what we can do..
Activity: 784
Merit: 501

yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
legendary

It is really funny to see that...

I think 'picolo' not noticed that clodminr.io sig. campaign is over ..  Wink
legendary
Investing now in GHS seems very unprofitable with an increasing difficulty...

Tell us more about that.. How you count that? Maybe some examples?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Investing now in GHS seems very unprofitable with an increasing difficulty...
Activity: 211
Merit: 125
busting the bastards
-snip-

Basically you have to accept the maintenance cost as it is.

What is the maintenance cost of cloudminr.io ?

This is cloudmining.website thread and we discuss about their fees..

Cloudminr.io have info i their faq that they don't have fee policy..

Correct cloudminr has a special promotion for the launch of the site with no maintenance costs on contracts but it could change soon.

And I'm sure it'll change soon. Because u r the alt of cloudminr.io as we being discussed in your thread...

I'd say he means posting for his signature campaign payrate but it's already finished Smiley
So it's a really good question.

I was paid in GHS but they earn BTC so free BTC, it's very important for me that cloudminr is legit...

BTW you can advertise cloudminr with a ref link even if the signature campaign is no longer offered and some of us have a backlog of posts to make.

Investing now in GHS seems very profitable with a stable or decreasing difficulty. 0.00105/GHS is a steal

So why don´t you use your ref-link instead of default "?ref=sig" now when it is allowed and logical?

I'd say he means posting for his signature campaign payrate but it's already finished Smiley
So it's a really good question.

I was paid in GHS but they earn BTC so free BTC, it's very important for me that cloudminr is legit...

BTW you can advertise cloudminr with a ref link even if the signature campaign is no longer offered and some of us have a backlog of posts to make.

Investing now in GHS seems very profitable with a stable or decreasing difficulty. 0.00105/GHS is a steal

BTC paid cloudminr.io campaign is over. They still pay you in GHS or you keep signature just because for referral eraning?

It is really funny to see that one scammer has jumped into another scammer's thread to promote his scam. Cheesy
Activity: 1022
-snip-

Yes cloudminr has a special promotion for the launch of the site with no maintenance costs on contracts but it could change soon.
legendary
-snip-

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
-snip-

Someone asked a question re: maintenance fees on the cloudmining.website forum:

http://forum.cloudmining.website/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&sid=4a033337711cadefb1c39a7d860743ba

interesting reply:

"First of all, congratulations for making the first post of the forum. It has not yet been 24 hour that we have launched this. Smiley

There is no fixed maintenance fee here. If you check the latest payout of everyday, you'll see that it is varying. This is because, the variance in mining luck, we are mining different amount everyday against the same hash power. Same is also mentioned under Note in www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php . Now, the electricity consumption found from our meter everyday is deducted after converting it to bitcoin cost. Both consumption and bitcoin value are variable here. You also need to consider that time to time we rent hash power from external sources to meet increasing demand, where the renting rate is a variable. Hence, it is difficult to provide you a straight out formula to calculate your fees. It is an average that you get."

Activity: 786
Someone asked a question re: maintenance fees on the cloudmining.website forum:

http://forum.cloudmining.website/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&sid=4a033337711cadefb1c39a7d860743ba

interesting reply:

"First of all, congratulations for making the first post of the forum. It has not yet been 24 hour that we have launched this. Smiley

There is no fixed maintenance fee here. If you check the latest payout of everyday, you'll see that it is varying. This is because, the variance in mining luck, we are mining different amount everyday against the same hash power. Same is also mentioned under Note in www.cloudmining.website/calculator.php . Now, the electricity consumption found from our meter everyday is deducted after converting it to bitcoin cost. Both consumption and bitcoin value are variable here. You also need to consider that time to time we rent hash power from external sources to meet increasing demand, where the renting rate is a variable. Hence, it is difficult to provide you a straight out formula to calculate your fees. It is an average that you get."
Why would the price of BTC make any difference? The service is supposed to have "No hidden fees" according to your sig. :

It is very shady but a lower BTC price would mean higher maintenance costs in BTC terms so a lower payout would have to be expected.

In order for maintenance costs to not be considered a "hidden fee", they would have to be stated, which they are not. By claiming they have "No hidden fees", they're saying the fees are included in the upfront cost or the fees are well stated. They're neither in this case.

First of all that questions shouldn't go to me. I'm not running this bussines.

These question are not specifically for you, they're for anyone to answer. The quotes are just for context.

AMHASH divs was below 800 (week earlier above 800) satoshi despite lowering maintenance fee.

All is adding up...  Even company from your sig behave similiar...

AMHash doesn't claim to have no hidden fees and their maintenance costs are explicitly stated.  AMHash's dividend reduced by about 30 Satoshis at most, your dividends from here reduce by a couple of hundred. Given your payout from last week was around 835 Satoshis per Gh per day (which was slightly higher than AMHash's for that period), their maintenance costs would have to be similar to AMHash's. If AMHash only dropped by 30 Satoshis, how do you explain the drop in your payout of 269 Satoshis?

Their behaviour is in no way similar.

I agree maintenance costs should be specifically stated somewhere so investors can know what to expect.
legendary
By 'No Hidden Fee' I understand at 0.001 BTC you get exactly 1 Ghs and there is no hidden cost to inflate the price. That is what they are doing. I could not find anywhere in the site, which talks about zero maintenance fee. Rather note in their mining calculator clearly indicates that there are some fees before actual payment. So, I am not buying your arguement that no hidden fee has anything to do with zero maintenance fee, which you are trying to force on them for some unknown reason.

so according to you there is a maintenance fee which isnt listed on the website, and you cant find anything about it, but somehow its not a hidden fee?
LOL.
Pages:
Jump to: