Pages:
Author

Topic: High Performance Bitcoin Mining | Starting from 0.0004 BTC/Ghs | Since 2014 - page 32. (Read 89601 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 501
there is still no payout from the 4.Jan!!!

same here not yet received

Looks like a coherent attack to defame a service that is paying consistently for more than 2 months now even after offering the cheapest rate in the industry and still keeping a low profile. How can you guys expect a payment on Sunday, which is scheduled to go out on Monday ?
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
We have started a signature campaign on this forum...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843417.420
This link links to my post just above yours... That's how it should be? I think it is some mistake.

Thanks for pointing out the mistake. The post has been edited to provide the correct link.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
We have started a signature campaign on this forum...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843417.420
This link links to my post just above yours... That's how it should be? I think it is some mistake.
legendary
Story continues, payout update
I've got my first payout too. Becuse I've got few PM's asking what is my experience with cloudmining.website here is my story so far:
Usinng black friday promo I bought 260GH for 0.2BTC (10% (20GH) was given extra by CM.W, 20% extra my friend returned to me (0.04BTC) and I bought another 40GH)

Invested:
0.2BTC/260GH, average ~0.0077BTC/10GH

Payment #:
1: 0.01463184BTC, average ~0.00008039BTC/10GH/day
2: 0.01569475BTC (-0.0005 refferal), average 0.00008348BTC/10GH/day
3: 0.01079236BTC (-0.0005 refferal), average 0.00005655BTC/10GH/day
4: 0.01021826BTC, average 0.00005614/10GH/day
5: 0.01106746BTC (-0.0005 refferal), average 0.00005806BTC/10GH/day

TOTAL: 0.06090467BTC

ROI so far:
30.45%, average ~0.87%/day
expected 100% ROI in next 80 days

5th payout. Similiar amount to previous week despite lower BTC price. Reduce in maintanance fees???
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
and the payout per day back to what it is (mostly eaten by hidden fees)
 Angry
3 days in a row "payouts" were above 8k satoshi/10GH (when AMHASH for example hit 6xxx mark). At the beggining of a week they were smaller, average is similiar to previous week. When I recive payout I will uptade my story ...

how many GHs You have there?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9977522

I see, You was quite enhusiastic about cmws... cooled down a little bit now... next step is tearing of hair and wiping of the signature
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yep, payouts are back to 800 plus or minus per GH.

Hope it lasts.
legendary
 Angry
3 days in a row "payouts" were above 8k satoshi/10GH (when AMHASH for example hit 6xxx mark). At the beggining of a week they were smaller, average is similiar to previous week. When I recive payout I will uptade my story ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9977522
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
 Angry

legendary
 Angry
Activity: 786

They payout weekly...on Mondays. Today is Monday Jan 5th.

I have not missed a payout since i started here...it usually comes in the evening.

It's only 8:55 AM EST here now. So I won't go looking for a payment for several hours.
3G
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
 Angry

If you guys are missing payouts to wallets from Jan 4

the shortfall is due to the failure of Jan 4 to fall on a Monday.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Un-check "Keep the pending amount on hold to accumulate for re-investment"  in the settings tab

no i checked. there is also no link in the payment history
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

Un-check "Keep the pending amount on hold to accumulate for re-investment"  in the settings tab
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
3) if 2>1, run away.

OR collect as much as possible until the xmas and new year, then spend your holidays luxuriously with the Scammed money.  Wink

soo.  th're not paying ?

They´ve paid me every Monday.

I'm also receiving my payment on regular basis.
I AM A SCAMMER
-snip-

yeah but your calculator said for 10GHs =0.00012375BTC daily
I mined not that. I mined only 20-30% of what YOU calculated.

Your Q has been answered several times before in this thread. Please take your time to read those before posting shamelessly for your signature payment. If you want official reply, post in their support forum.
what is the payment strategy here ?

its been like 3 days, and i still have not received my first payment.

Also, you might want to put up some ticketing system, or atleast SOME way for us to contact you via the website ...Huh?

Thank you and kind regards.

Since we have opened our mining operation for public, there is no problem in payment. Please check your settings page, if reinvestment and hold are ON. We had an announcement regarding this on our site, twitter and on this forum. It seems that a few people missed that and complaining about payment...

We have launched the settings page. Now you can hold your payment and re-invest automatically. Both these features have been turned on for all existing customers as well as new customers. If you want to turn them off, you can do that immediately from the settings page. Re-investment will take place everyday starting from coming Monday.

We have dedicated support team on our forum. You can create support request over there and it'll be handled => http://forum.cloudmining.website/viewforum.php?f=3

We have launched our own forum at http://forum.cloudmining.website. Please post all your support requests in Cloud Mining Support. From now on, all support request resolution will take place through our forum.

Sent 0.01 BTC to the address specified in the order an hour ago, 7 confirmations, but my hash power is till 0 Ghs. Where is my money?

The issue is resolved after private communication with https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/cloud-mining-379594

It takes some time for them to process an order. Don't push a "cancel" button against your order after you send them your btc. They promised to make a ticket system on their site to resolve such problems.

Let's see, how payouts will go Smiley

Promise kept. It is here => Cloud Mining Support. We have made it public to avoid controversy. If you want your account information to remain private, you may always PM us on our forum.

At the beginning, we used to provide support on this forum too. But, due to some forum policy, providing support on this forum has become almost impossible. In every communication, our competitors are coming in to advertise their business, leaving rampant -ve feedback without any explanation. So, we had to stop giving support on this forum. Now it is only used for PR purpose.

yeah but your calculator said for 10GHs =0.00012375BTC daily
I mined not that. I mined only 20-30% of what YOU calculated.
Pages:
Jump to: