Pages:
Author

Topic: Higher education, is it so important? - page 5. (Read 11784 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 15
February 21, 2021, 08:48:11 PM
Yes, it's really important and it means you have more opportunities than others.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 21, 2021, 07:09:06 AM
As others have pointed out, those with higher degrees fare better in their salary than anyone else. It can be likened to a pyramid, really, bottom of it is the unskilled workers and the apex forms the very small cross-section of people who hold a Ph.D in their respective fields of study.

No matter how you slice it, higher-degree professionals are always, always in demand in the market. Topping the list is the medical profession, which is what I'm majoring in right now (3rd year med student). But I don't know if I'm passionate about this field like I used to in the beginning, and thoughts of dropping out are crossing my mind. The body and mind are able, but the spirit is unwilling, as they say. The motivation to study isn't there anymore.

Dropping out is always there when you studies. Doubting your own skills and thinking if it is enough to make it through. The only things that matters right now as you studies is how you will pass, and the mind should be focus on that, not about your career in the future as those will matter later. MIND THE PRESENT!
Activity: 92
Merit: 36
February 20, 2021, 04:20:15 AM
As others have pointed out, those with higher degrees fare better in their salary than anyone else. It can be likened to a pyramid, really, bottom of it is the unskilled workers and the apex forms the very small cross-section of people who hold a Ph.D in their respective fields of study.

No matter how you slice it, higher-degree professionals are always, always in demand in the market. Topping the list is the medical profession, which is what I'm majoring in right now (3rd year med student). But I don't know if I'm passionate about this field like I used to in the beginning, and thoughts of dropping out are crossing my mind. The body and mind are able, but the spirit is unwilling, as they say. The motivation to study isn't there anymore.
Activity: 28
Merit: 10
February 18, 2021, 06:18:19 AM
I worked in my specialty for 4 years, one of which was hell. I love my specialty, but because of the outdated way of thinking bosses to work in the profession yet no desire  Angry
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 18, 2021, 05:11:01 AM
At this time, perhaps, because high-ranking companies often look ahead to those with higher education. Just to get industry opportunities. But that being said, as long as you don't step on anyone, you just keep doing things and learning when you want to. Just think of those who are incapable of studying.
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
February 18, 2021, 04:39:12 AM
Nowadays, education is important for everyone who wants to build a career. Having a diploma does not always guarantee a good future. And we should not forget about self-improvement.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
February 18, 2021, 04:32:26 AM
If you want to go corporate, I think a degree is necessary and its an edge for most companies.
Yeah, if you want to live like a slave since no real skills then you need to go to such companies so you can stick there until get fired. But things are changing and companies Willing to invest on skills than paper knowledge which is available for free said by Elon Musk.
Activity: 39
February 18, 2021, 04:24:48 AM
If you want to go corporate, I think a degree is necessary and its an edge for most companies.
Activity: 1
February 16, 2021, 07:44:36 AM
I think it depends on what area of work you want to attend. If you want to be a lawyer or teacher, you need to have higher education. But if you want to work in IT, I believe that the better choice is Cisco certification. No matter you don’t need to go to university, just need to join the online training to get the certificate quickly. I have been this way too. I’m very satisfied with my new life and if you are interested at Cisco certification, I can give you a place to study. passhot.com. Hope you can find your goal as soon as possible!
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
February 12, 2021, 05:51:01 AM
I am On for education but Higher? i am a college graduate but my career is far from my course now , so for me it is still the experience and the skill you have that will bring you to success.
with dedication and of course Faith and perseverance .

If there are good reasons to further yours, I would encourage you to do so... It has to be the right education and not necessarily what the world wants you to be.
Lots of people go for higher education for wrong reasons. They do it just for the prestige, for mere paper qualifications, to find better jobs etc. Not everyone cares about improving on his/her talents or improve doing things they are passionate about. I would rather further mine to improve my skills/knowledge and to be able to solve problems better. And I kind of prefer to be  self employed rather getting employed in companies or organizations that don't interest me, no matter what they pay.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 12, 2021, 02:06:50 AM
I am On for education but Higher? i am a college graduate but my career is far from my course now , so for me it is still the experience and the skill you have that will bring you to success.
with dedication and of course Faith and perseverance .
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
February 11, 2021, 11:54:23 PM
Of course I think higher education is the most important thing in human life because people can go anywhere in the world and give their higher education to try to earn something good.  Is his talent and his higher education
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
February 11, 2021, 06:59:36 AM
Higher jobs require higher degree of education. I still want to go to college and have another degree with the one that I really wanted which is architecture.

In my opinion, it should be "higher job requires people who understand the problem, can solve it the right way with good results.
I would simply employ those that meet this simple criteria... test and employ them if they qualify.
I'd consider the degree important but not compulsory.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 11, 2021, 06:04:56 AM
Higher jobs require higher degree of education. I still want to go to college and have another degree with the one that I really wanted which is architecture.
Don't you want to be a Businessman ? Employment won't make you rich .
All the top 500 companies in the world tell you that academic qualifications are not important, but they will never go to general schools to recruit.
because it is your ability and strategy how to make it correct and functional , they will only tell you how but you are the one who must bring this to reality.
Activity: 55
February 11, 2021, 03:34:24 AM
Activity: 16
February 08, 2021, 03:38:42 AM

Higher education serves science and technology and promotes rapid social development. Vigorously developing high-tech production is a magic weapon for the economic growth of many countries.
Activity: 11
February 08, 2021, 02:58:18 AM
The weakest time in life is when you are clearly prepared to sprint, but you find that you are not qualified to participate in the competition.

Higher education is competition qualification
Activity: 12
February 08, 2021, 02:57:21 AM
The era we are in is the most fair and unfair era.

It gives the same respect to people in different industries, and allows people with different educational backgrounds to obtain satisfactory returns through hard work and hard work.

But it must also be admitted that people with higher education get more rewards.
Activity: 88
Merit: 3
February 08, 2021, 02:56:37 AM
All the top 500 companies in the world tell you that academic qualifications are not important, but they will never go to general schools to recruit.
Activity: 13
February 08, 2021, 02:54:52 AM
Those with a degree do have advantages that those without a degree do not;

Another point is that although academic qualifications are very important, academic qualifications are not the most important, and it is not only academic qualifications that are important.
Pages:
Jump to: