Pages:
Author

Topic: Higher education, is it so important? - page 7. (Read 11784 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 07, 2021, 03:43:54 AM
Continue to help students complete socialization. In elementary and middle schools, students have indeed been learning how to socialize. However, a lot of their education is often completed by their parents, and their ego is relatively small. It is undeniable that in the education process, students, teachers and parents are very important, but for an adult who is about to enter society, leaving home and going to university in a distance can cultivate their various abilities, such as communication Ability, teamwork ability, self-protection, etc.
February 07, 2021, 03:40:00 AM

Education is the main force for training and shaping such all-round development. At the same time, higher education also provides people with various opportunities to receive education, laying a cultural foundation for the sustainable development of society.
February 07, 2021, 03:38:33 AM

As a talent training center, a scientific research center, and a cultural communication center, higher education has unique advantages in opening up new social industries.
February 07, 2021, 03:37:22 AM
The role of higher education in promoting social development. Higher education is an important support for social development and the source of power for social development. Social development cannot be separated from higher education.
Activity: 126
Merit: 19
February 07, 2021, 03:34:38 AM

It will expand the range of careers you can pursue, increase your knowledge of the world, deepen your ability to appreciate society and culture, and provide a foundation for lifelong learning.
Activity: 22
February 07, 2021, 03:14:13 AM
First of all, the university gives us knowledge, allows us to enrich our spiritual world, teaches us professional skills, and enables us to be competent for our work. The university entrusts us to be human, let us do things in a humble and positive attitude. The university allows us to have a clear understanding of the world outlook, outlook on life and values, let us correctly establish the three outlooks, and have a correct understanding of the world!
Activity: 51
February 07, 2021, 02:58:42 AM
Life experience has shown that education does not play a role in your life at all, but this does not always happen, for someone it still opens new doors. But no matter how glad I was that I had this period, I learned what student life is, it is in any case a school of life.
Activity: 5
January 20, 2021, 08:15:15 AM
No, I would try to get a job right away. It makes sense to go to college if you want to learn a narrow specialty that is slowly developing
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 20, 2021, 07:49:23 AM
Ever since I earn here in crypto that has been on my mind,
Do I really need a higher education?
What would be it's purpose?
Because for me it would only consume my time more and exhaust me.
Even though I know that I could use it to be professional I don't think that I really need it and here are my reasons.
1. I decided to be a full time crypto earner or self employed to have much time on my hand.
2. I want to spend as much time as I could with my family so studying higher education would consume most of my time.
3. Instead of paying for tuition and requirement why not use it as investment or capital for business.
4. I was a lazy student so I don't think that it would really suits me and I feel lucky to find crypto to be able to earn and start business.
Activity: 19
January 19, 2021, 07:13:50 PM
I don't think you'll need a degree here to be able to get well paid job. At least you don't computer related degree. I have a degree and I wasn't asked when I was having an interview. HRs were more interested about my portfolio. It might depend if your job is in the other field like law or medicine for example.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
January 19, 2021, 06:01:24 PM
I think that in the fast-paced world, people do not have time to attend university for six years to master a specialty. I believe that during this time things will change a lot and the materials studied will no longer be relevant
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
January 19, 2021, 05:11:16 PM
Education is important from school only If you want to become working tool for those who learned Everything from life.
Self learners are true leaders
Wrong , There is nothing much Best for those who Studied , and also Learn from themselves because that tools are what our leaders standing now, Will you allow your president of state who's not educated ? that only Learn from Himself?
And I been try to speak with people who got regular university education they cant use their head there is no logic or analytical Self thinking
Meaning That's why this is your attitude because you does not Finished any academic career?

But those who been some higher school private schools ill be Careful of them most of them have no good attentions towards others

And I have so good life experince that I can reconize snakes and rats fast!
Becouse I been dealing with all Kind of people in my life Smiley 
So i can sense mind fckers Quickly.
You have dealings all kind of people? Sure that there are other People that Deals with you? that attitude?

Yes but im with this Attitude here Only!
Activity: 28
January 19, 2021, 02:41:54 PM
Higher education is important. However, it's not a requirement to be professional and/or receive high wages.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 19, 2021, 12:36:26 AM
Education is important from school only If you want to become working tool for those who learned Everything from life.
Wrong , There is nothing much Best for those who Studied , and also Learn from themselves because that tools are what our leaders standing now, Will you allow your president of state who's not educated ? that only Learn from Himself?
And I been try to speak with people who got regular university education they cant use their head there is no logic or analytical Self thinking
Meaning That's why this is your attitude because you does not Finished any academic career?

But those who been some higher school private schools ill be Careful of them most of them have no good attentions towards others

You have dealings all kind of people? Sure that there are other People that Deals with you? that attitude?
Activity: 35
January 19, 2021, 12:10:44 AM
This question will always be difficult. My parents told me all my life that higher education is very important. I was told that if I didn't have a diploma, then I would become nobody. But I think that spending several years of your life at university in a profession that you're not interested in is horrible. It's better to spend time on more important things.
Activity: 74
January 18, 2021, 11:34:01 PM
Do you really need a Degree these days?
If you had to do it all over would you go to college?
It depends on the profession. For example, if you take the profession of a web designer, then there are a thousand courses that you can take in a couple of months and start working in it. But if we take the profession of an architect, then higher education is obligatory. I wouldn't wanna live in the house of an architect who doesn't have a diploma...
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
January 18, 2021, 01:00:40 PM

Activity: 84
Merit: 24
January 18, 2021, 11:46:40 AM
I was excellent student in high school and the college, but didn't finish my degree because there was family reasons.. However, until now there wasn't a problem in my job that i currently left and the new job that i started. The degree is only peace of paper because nobody can teach you what the live is prepared for you. Definitely will need it and until the end of the next year i think to finish it.
Activity: 16
January 16, 2021, 10:56:49 AM
Do you really need a Degree these days?
If you had to do it all over would you go to college?

Yes! If i would be given a chance to study and hold a degree again, i will. Higher education is really important, for me it is a stepping stone for brighter future and becoming successful. Not all can afford it, and that's sad reality. That's why having oppurtunity to become a degree holder shouldn't be ignored.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
January 15, 2021, 11:02:44 AM
I am absolutely sure that higher education is important for everyone.

I absolutly agree with the statement because this has been taught in every school. Every educated people are aware of education.

All the people want Higher Education but the thing is not all people get it even if he is brillent in study. And this is due to financial problem mostly. Due to this such brillent student are found in street not in university.
And it's very shame that most of the school and collage are giving education just for business.

I belong to Nepal and I had been seeing this problem in my country.And I hope one day the education system won't be like this anymore.

Not any kind of higher is good is good though. What really matter is Education that teaches what is right, and is sufficient for the success of every individual in life.  Teach in a way that your students do well (and what is good always) in life after passing through your school. And learning has to be as simple and fun as possible.

Good education should be affordable too. There should be models that make proper education affordable for everyone and sustainable to fund.
Pages:
Jump to: