Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 112. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Dencoin Pools now has a Cryptogenic Bullion (CGB) pool!

http://cgb.dencoinpools.com

1% fee
Vardiff support!
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
I like how 1 CGB > 3 blocks rewards lol

Yes and still extremely profitable to mine without miners doing too much damage to the order book by auto selling.

Just need those with slippery fingers holding CB to let them slip from their grasp into tighter fists.

CB only needs 1000 people with an aim of holding around 1000 CB, or 10,000 people with an aim of holding 100 CB, when the market dries up expect a more realistic price for CB. Its not many people at all when you think about how many are just coming into the crypto arena with all the media attention lately.

if the marketing campaign that was promised kick starts we will see higher prices sooner than later

The marketing campaign started months ago https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncgb-cryptogenic-bullion-marketing-campaign-update-ccn-285774

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga

Yes and still extremely profitable to mine without miners doing too much damage to the order book by auto selling.

Just need those with slippery fingers holding CB to let them slip from their grasp into tighter fists.

CB only needs 1000 people with an aim of holding around 1000 CB, or 10,000 people with an aim of holding 100 CB, when the market dries up expect a more realistic price for CB. Its not many people at all when you think about how many are just coming into the crypto arena with all the media attention lately.

if the marketing campaign that was promised kick starts we will see higher prices sooner than later

Here poured poured so
4 thousand sold

Yea watched it happen a 5k dump came in just as CB was on the rise. Like I've said before Cryptsy is pushing folks over the edge. They doing irrational things with their coins. I've noticed when things are running smooth on there prices rise, and when things go tits up, people dump out of frustration. Anyway it was a nice catch for the fisherman who baited his hook with those juicy wriggling Bitcoins. Nice choice of lure my fellow friend whoever you are.

At one point yesterday I wanted to throw my keyboard across the room out of frustration because of coins disappearing from canceling orders.  But it seems Cryptsy is bouncing back quicker now.  The audit accounts option was a nice move.

The audit accounts option is a welcome addition to the site, as is the CGB/LTC market. Instead of repeatedly punching myself in the face every time an order goes missing, all I need to do is click that audit button, then hope I don't need to repeatedly punch myself in the face within the next 30 minutes. Thanks Cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Here poured poured so
4 thousand sold

Yea watched it happen a 5k dump came in just as CB was on the rise. Like I've said before Cryptsy is pushing folks over the edge. They doing irrational things with their coins. I've noticed when things are running smooth on there prices rise, and when things go tits up, people dump out of frustration. Anyway it was a nice catch for the fisherman who baited his hook with those juicy wriggling Bitcoins. Nice choice of lure my fellow friend whoever you are.

At one point yesterday I wanted to throw my keyboard across the room out of frustration because of coins disappearing from canceling orders.  But it seems Cryptsy is bouncing back quicker now.  The audit accounts option was a nice move.
245001?
Almost there Smiley

Yep, mining rewards halved to 0.3125.  Network hashrate is steady at about 200 mh.

Cheers.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
245001?
Almost there Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
1124 blocks till reward halving on a lighter note  Grin

Less than a day.

Less than 4 hours now  Grin
Where you can read information on reducing rewards over time?

This info can be found in the main.cpp file in GitHub. Here is a link to the Git:
https://github.com/MercStills/CryptogenicBullion

Also, I posted a screenshot of the schedule here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3931189

Less than a day.

Where you can read information on reducing rewards over time?
legendary

Less than a day.

Less than a day.
Here poured poured so
4 thousand sold

Here poured poured so
4 thousand sold
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

CGB/LTC now supported on Cryptsy.  

Happy trading!

Nice job Cryptsy!

CGB/LTC now supported on Cryptsy.  

Happy trading!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Anyone selling for PPUSD? I don't have BTC and I don't want to do bank transactions Tongue
How many you looking for?
300-400$ I guess, I'm seeing if it falls below 3.00$, otherwise I'll just hold to what I have
I'm confused thought you wanted to buy
I am, I have about 300-400$ to spend and I'm looking at about 3$/CGB if it hits that much

Even if CGB gets that low, you should expect to pay a premium because the seller is taking a big risk sending an irrevocable transaction for a reversible one.  All it takes is for you to complain and paypal takes the money back and holds it for investigation, if they don't find a blockchain transaction sufficient proof they give you the money back (and this is common because their investigators often don't understand cryptos).  So the seller is taking a large risk. Most people will charge extra for taking a risk.   For example, look at what price bitcoin is if you want to buy it with paypal...https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/

I was just looking in to grab a few if it gets that low, I'm dropping the idea for now. I'll just keep what I have
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
$14k+ order on the buy side at Cryptsy. Stay seated, fasten your seatbelt and keep you hands inside the car!
What if I took the plane?
legendary
$14k+ order on the buy side at Cryptsy. Stay seated, fasten your seatbelt and keep you hands inside the car!
Jump to: