Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 128. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
i am just HOPEING that CGB will stay over 0.0020

BTC will now go downl, remebmer what i said

As the projects build out and gain more participants, the price will take care of itself.

Yes, but i hope that ppl hear for CGB yesterday when price jumped
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

As the projects build out and gain more participants, the price will take care of itself.

Activity: 364
Deleted the whole CGB directory and started again. Same error.

"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."

Undecided

I support and like CGB but I would expect more than a shrug of the shoulders from the CGB team regarding this issue.

I don't think anyone has shrugged their shoulders my friend. Merc said he would look into it further and obviously this has been a rather hectic couple of days for us all.

I've honestly never seen it on a fresh install, come to think of it.  But I'll definitely research it.  Perhaps happening on a Deb 7 64 bit is a hint...

In case this helps Merc: it does not solely seem to be a Debian issue, I am having same error on a fresh install of Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

Yeah, unfortunately you'll need to delete the blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat and peers.dat files in your data folder and download the block chain from start (don't touch your wallet.dat file).  I'll narrow down the issue soon and get a new client out.  It doesn't seem to be a major hiccup and I've never heard about it until now, and I've definitely not experienced anything on my Win machines.  But I'll definitely get an update out by next weekend or so, with updated checkpoints as well.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
I don't think anyone has shrugged their shoulders my friend. Merc said he would look into it further and obviously this has been a rather hectic couple of days for us all.

I've honestly never seen it on a fresh install, come to think of it.  But I'll definitely research it.  Perhaps happening on a Deb 7 64 bit is a hint...

Okay, my apologies, I misunderstood Merc's last message - hoping for a fix soon.   Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."

Undecided

I support and like CGB but I would expect more than a shrug of the shoulders from the CGB team regarding this issue.

In case this helps Merc: it does not solely seem to be a Debian issue, I am having same error on a fresh install of Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

Undecided

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Merc said he will be updating the client soon
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Undecided

If I recall correctly. you did a good job with GLD forum before the 'troubles' ! (we need to make sure that CGB Talk gets off to a sound start)
Correct. I'll talk with merc and elambert. We don't need everything on their backs.

we have backs too:)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
If I recall correctly. you did a good job with GLD forum before the 'troubles' ! (we need to make sure that CGB Talk gets off to a sound start)
Correct. I'll talk with merc and elambert. We don't need everything on their backs.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Need help then :  someone with good experience running a forum.
Luckily with the wide community, there should be a few individuals capable of this.

Activity: 569
CGB up more then 100% in 24h and over 1.1million market cap now Cheesy
legendary
Terminated.
Luckily with the wide community, there should be a few individuals capable of this.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Okay...now is the time to have our own CB forum. 

I'll try to have a CryptogenicBullionTalk.org up and running within a few days.  It'll come in handy has more participants join the MADEsparq Project.

But I'm swamped with the PR push and getting registrations at University Conference talks all together.

Email or PM me if you have anything dire to discuss.

Cheers.

legendary
Terminated.
I'll update the petition with the link to the project. Also please add the link to the petition to the first post.
Let word spread and investors will flow in. Additionally other exchanges will be unable to ignore CGB with Merc's support plus the additional talent that gets involved with his project(s). This is just the beginning my friend!

But if the CGB was in BTCe earlier, its price wouldnt go high like this. Cuz it is now comited only to BTC
legendary
Let word spread and investors will flow in. Additionally other exchanges will be unable to ignore CGB with Merc's support plus the additional talent that gets involved with his project(s). This is just the beginning my friend!

yes we did Smiley

but how long ?! i am afraid that, this is just instant
legendary
Jump to: