Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 131. (Read 286609 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Please support CGB by signing this petition: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ror-333699

How many 'signs' do we need before they consider it?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Please support CGB by signing this petition: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ror-333699
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
Black CGB shirts are in now  Grin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I will add another checkpoint soon anyways and build new clients.  Probably mid-next week, and that will fix the issues then.  In the mean time it doesn't seem serious and I'm in the middle of this project development.  And like I said, I haven't noticed issues myself but I'm running Win8 and Ubuntu 12.04. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
format your computer than install a new fresh windows and problem solved
Activity: 203
anyone else that have a slow responding cgb client? after last update it takes a lot of time before the GUI is responsive... no probs with other wallets btw

keep up the good work!!
Depends on what you mean with this. I have no issues with the client.

What i mean is that with the new client it takes up to a few minutes before it comes out of freeze (ex. clicking on the tray icon is non responsive), seems not very stable to me this version...

I think x0rcist means the splash screen when first running the client, I have noticed it 'hangs' for much longer on startup. Could be a lot worse on older and slower machines.

Alright, I'm pretty sure I know why.  I did things differently with the Win build and I integrated more libs than was actually necessary.  So older machines are taking a bit longer to read in the files.  I'll fix the Win build soon and release to whoever noticed the splash screen hanging a bit more than usual.  Sorry about that...

Mine definitely does this also, on an older machine though. Looking forward to a fix, thanks.
Activity: 154
little patiente we need Cheesy

I am also supporter of CGB and expecting something good this month
legendary
Terminated.
I really want to hear about this project I'm a fierce CGB supporter and I want to give you guys all the credibility in the world right now. One alt that I truly believe in. Thanks so much for giving us this opportunity.
As much as I'd like to hear details myself, I don't think that we will be getting any.
Not before the announcement. Besides there's only 17 days left in the month, so a little patience is needed.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I really want to hear about this project I'm a fierce CGB supporter and I want to give you guys all the credibility in the world right now. One alt that I truly believe in. Thanks so much for giving us this opportunity.
legendary
Terminated.
Okay that's good. So we need to be a little more patient.
I am guessing sooner but I would suggest waiting for word from Merc
Sooner as in this month?

Definitely this month...
legendary
Terminated.
Sooner as in this month?
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
We're eager to hear about some project.

I can assure you Merc is busting his ass and will announce when he is ready.
I believe that, but an ETA would be nice (even if it's not that accurate). December, January?

legendary
Terminated.

I believe that, but an ETA would be nice (even if it's not that accurate). December, January?
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

legendary
Terminated.
Activity: 238
Another windows user here.  Windows 7 x64, 3ghz 6 core processor 8gb ram.  Not really a slow machine.  Splash hangs for literally several minutes, then finally crashes.  

First I've heard of anything like that...I've never seen you in this thread before either...

Send me the crash message or log, or a screen shot and I'll look into it.

The second time I ran it there was no crash, which is good, so I can't send a screenshot of that.  It still hangs at splash for a long time, but it is running now, so no complaints.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Another windows user here.  Windows 7 x64, 3ghz 6 core processor 8gb ram.  Not really a slow machine.  Splash hangs for literally several minutes, then finally crashes.  

First I've heard of anything like that...I've never seen you in this thread before either...

The splash screen on my client also stays around for a long time (around 60 to 90 seconds). Win7-32. AMD 3core 2.8mhz 8gb RAM. but an SSD as well. This old machine has around 20 qt clients for different coins (but I don't run them all together !!)

I have made a clean install on a faster machine  i5 Win7-64 etc.. and hang is around 30 secs.

Activity: 238
Another windows user here.  Windows 7 x64, 3ghz 6 core processor 8gb ram.  Not really a slow machine.  Splash hangs for literally several minutes, then finally crashes.   
Jump to: