Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 129. (Read 286609 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Okay...now is the time to have our own CB forum. 

I'll try to have a CryptogenicBullionTalk.org up and running within a few days.  It'll come in handy has more participants join the MADEsparq Project.

But I'm swamped with the PR push and getting registrations at University Conference talks all together.

Email or PM me if you have anything dire to discuss.

Cheers.

only thing i want to discuss is that i volontered to translate CGP page on BALKAN region languages and u denied me
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Okay...now is the time to have our own CB forum. 

I'll try to have a CryptogenicBullionTalk.org up and running within a few days.  It'll come in handy has more participants join the MADEsparq Project.

But I'm swamped with the PR push and getting registrations at University Conference talks all together.

Email or PM me if you have anything dire to discuss.

Cheers.

So close to breaking the 1m$ cap!  Grin

yeah! Cheesy

And as i can see ppl are remowing their sell walls Smiley it will go over 30
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
So close to breaking the 1m$ cap!  Grin
i hope that CGB will stay over 0.0020 price
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CGB at 0.97$, reached a new high.

Were gonna go past a dollar soon Cheesy Also those new services sound amazing, very exciting stuff. Thanks again everyone.
We need more attention. I wanna see some haters say that this is a clone again.  Smiley

I have already started the PR push.  Smiley

Just wanted to repost this in regards to the MADEsparq project:

I've went through it very quickly and I must say that I haven't been this impressed (in relation to cryptocurrencies) in a long time. This could potentially be something of great value, and you should definitely try to maybe work out something for that merge mining.
Keep up the great work merc.

Thanks! 

Merc just read through the whitepaper, I personally think you are a genius and a revolutionary. This is completely blowing my mind right now, the opportunities for this project can be used in so many different ways. Again you are brilliant.

Were gonna go past a dollar soon Cheesy Also those new services sound amazing, very exciting stuff. Thanks again everyone.
We need more attention. I wanna see some haters say that this is a clone again.  Smiley

I have already started the PR push.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.

legendary
Terminated.
buying everything under 0.0018 Smiley))
legendary
Terminated.
It keeps on rising. Now 81 cents per CGB.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Using "version" : "v1.1.6.4-gdf9d55a-cgb'

Showing current block:

"blocks" : 201855,

getting the following warning:

"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."

Was going to add CGB to https://www.coinwallet.co however I would like to confirm this error is not an issue first.

Thank you.

You probably just need to download the blockchain from start.

If you go to the debug console and type the command getcheckpoint, the output needs to be:

{
"synccheckpoint" : "000000001da3185b0b68ac3499084fd96e95487f62700f5ffd040bd8b4d58398",
"height" : 183993,
"timestamp" : "2013-11-02 20:45:11 UTC"
}

If not, then close your client and go to your data folder and delete the blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, and peers.dat files.  Don't touch your wallet.dat file.  Then restart your client.

Your client should start to download the blockchain from start.  And don't be alarmed if your balance is incorrect.  It will be okay once the blockchain is downloaded completely.

Let me know how it goes.  And thanks for the support.  Smiley

It was a fresh install from source last night.

I get this from getcheckpoint:

{
    "synccheckpoint" : "000002655a721555160ea9bcb1072faf63ff0c8dffed173d60b1d3556a134dc1",
    "height" : 0,
    "timestamp" : "2013-06-27 16:52:05 UTC"
}

I can delete the blockchain and peers file but shouldn't a fresh install from last night have received the correct data anyway?

It's a timing thing as the client is downloading the block chain.  Sometimes the checkpoint data is skipped over for whatever reason.  Seems to be a Win7 thing, but I'm not sure.

Hmm, using Debian 7 64 bit server not Win7

I've honestly never seen it on a fresh install, come to think of it.  But I'll definitely research it.  Perhaps happening on a Deb 7 64 bit is a hint...

Deleted the whole CGB directory and started again. Same error.

"errors" : "WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for block chain to download, or notify developers."

Undecided
We've reached out highest market cap so far at ~$695,000; with each CGB valued at ~$0.77.
Edit: it was even a bit higher at the price 0.00199.  Smiley

To the moon guys, to the moon. Thanks to the community and the development team so far elambert and merc thanks for giving us this opportunity!
legendary
Terminated.
We've reached out highest market cap so far at ~$695,000; with each CGB valued at ~$0.77.
Edit: it was even a bit higher at the price 0.00199.  Smiley
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
Did I miss some news today? Price up almost 80%?

Maybe people are realizing that it's one of a few legitimate, non-shady altcoins outside of the major alts trading on Cryptsy.

Or maybe people are realizing that with the Bitcoin regulation meetings to take place next month, and the possibility of a Bit License being required not just by businesses offering virtual currencies as a payment option, but also by a representative of the development team of a virtual currency as well.  And that the registration fee is a non-trivial amount, that many of these virtual currencies and their 'teams' will be forced to disappear so to maintain their (shady) anonymity.  And maybe people know that such a Bit License would be a non-issue for CB...that I could take care of it quite easily and happily.  I would applaud it actually.  Good riddance to all these shady mother fuckers making coins.

Or maybe it's just people trying to buy something there's not much of...

Or maybe...

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ny-regulator-considers-bitcoin-regulation-license-2013-11-14

Hahaha  Grin like it
Activity: 203

Maybe people are realizing that it's one of a few legitimate, non-shady altcoins outside of the major alts trading on Cryptsy.

Or maybe people are realizing that with the Bitcoin regulation meetings to take place next month, and the possibility of a Bit License being required not just by businesses offering virtual currencies as a payment option, but also by a representative of the development team of a virtual currency as well.  And that the registration fee is a non-trivial amount, that many of these virtual currencies and their 'teams' will be forced to disappear so to maintain their (shady) anonymity.  And maybe people know that such a Bit License would be a non-issue for CB...that I could take care of it quite easily and happily.  I would applaud it actually.  Good riddance to all these shady mother fuckers making coins.

Or maybe...

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ny-regulator-considers-bitcoin-regulation-license-2013-11-14

So no news then, okay.  Roll Eyes

Or maybe...

Activity: 203
Jump to: