Pages:
Author

Topic: Historic Cryptogenic Bullion thread - CLOSED - page 3. (Read 286590 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hey thanks much there. Smiley
I'll try setting the wallet up on another computer here, as right now it's running on one of those anemic netbooks.

(edited in) Figured I'd add that I'm only seeing two connections here.
Activity: 346
Merit: 255
Very nice buy walls have built up on Cryptsy right down to 11000 SAT Smiley

Go CGB!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Anyone have a current nodelist?

I can't seem to get my wallet to synch up here

Looks like a reasonably busy network, with my client at or very close to the peer count limit, so maybe your problem is caused by something else? Anyway, you can try these:

# coin: cryptogenicbullion
addnode=188.226.169.29
addnode=74.208.97.13
addnode=31.220.0.56
addnode=192.99.46.140
addnode=68.232.186.171
addnode=94.23.16.195
addnode=192.99.13.67
addnode=62.210.122.161
addnode=188.165.223.132
addnode=71.175.81.45
addnode=78.46.91.151
addnode=94.23.31.223
addnode=92.42.160.251
addnode=50.149.31.242
addnode=107.150.56.242
addnode=69.243.228.52
addnode=82.138.34.183
addnode=96.20.104.16
addnode=82.47.20.169
addnode=110.210.14.157
addnode=79.166.117.169
addnode=86.18.76.197
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Anyone have a current nodelist?

I can't seem to get my wallet to synch up here
legendary
Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022
BTC GERMANY - German investors page
Altcoin of the week:

If you want to support us please spread the word and comment

Thank you Smiley

Very nice!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BTC GERMANY - German investors page
Altcoin of the week:

If you want to support us please spread the word and comment

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 750
Merit: 503
PSD. Your paintings relate to www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w

Cool man, I saw some stuff about that a long time ago. I know they are along the same lines but I haven't given it an honest look in a while. Ill check that link today. There is another one called The Venus Project, which I think is more geared towards deployment of the resource based economy. I will have more time now since I quit my day job. Keep in touch!

papersheepdog, Canada

The guy who started the Venus Project is in the documentary. The meaning behind most of your pictures have a reference point also.
I watched the first two docs years ago, only just went back to watch this one, its very interesting.

Hope all goes well after deleting the wage btw PSD.

Killiz, England
Activity: 266

Cool man, I saw some stuff about that a long time ago. I know they are along the same lines but I haven't given it an honest look in a while. Ill check that link today. There is another one called The Venus Project, which I think is more geared towards deployment of the resource based economy. I will have more time now since I quit my day job. Keep in touch!

papersheepdog, Canada
CGB is altcoin of the week on our blog.

article will be published on sunday.

blog.btcgermany.eu

Awesome! Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

blog.btcgermany.eu

Great news! Please let us know when the article is up and we will help to spread the word.
Activity: 378

blog.btcgermany.eu
Thought provoking, PSD.

As with any form of art, it is not about what is seen, but more about what is taken from it.

Here is my take on each.

1)  What we can give each other as a human being, is outweighed and thought more important by what we are increasingly pressurised to buy for each other and our children. The newest  iPhone, the newest gaming console, a ladys watch which was advertised on TV, a bottle of aftershave on a billboard and so on. True love and understanding has been replaced and accepted by these materialistic acts. Daddy is worthless, only the things he has given me have any value.

2) Our local farmers, butchers, bakers and candlestick makers have all but vanished, the unlucky ones were unable to survive along side corporate markets. For the population to survive, we all must now work for the corporations to earn their money to feed, house and clothe ourselves. We are losing all our skills and becoming ever more reliant on the giants we despise so much. This hatred has overflowed into our own communities as our local economy has broken down and we rely less on our neighbours and the trade we had between them.

3) We are paid from a fund way down the pyramid scheme our governments call the economy. Already the cash you recieve in your wage has been borrowed, loaned and inflated numerous times, and your next wage countless times more. Eventually this unsustainable  economy will become so unsteady it will collapse.

4) Decentralised currencies and the development of 3D printers could give us the ability to take back the reigns from banks and corporations. Control over our own finances and the ability to produce mostly anything you would need, without relying on it being mass produced and overpriced by large company's. We can eventually repair our broken world and fix the system.

5) We are taught what we are told must be taught to us. Each teaching is not for the benefit of ourselves and those around us, but for the benefit of the powers that be.
Technology is accelerating at such a great speed that the tv you bought last month is now half the price, and you could buy one twice as good in a months time.  Either that or the word obsolete would become itself obsolete and eventually replaced by the word obselete.

Spot on Killiz! I later added some captions. You can check them out at http://cryptotown.org, but you got the idea Cheesy Thanks for the feedback!

Ah just had a read through. Quite enjoyable viewing, keep it up and keep them coming. An image will stick in the mind, while words can be forgotten forever.
Thought provoking, PSD.

As with any form of art, it is not about what is seen, but more about what is taken from it.

Here is my take on each.

1)  What we can give each other as a human being, is outweighed and thought more important by what we are increasingly pressurised to buy for each other and our children. The newest  iPhone, the newest gaming console, a ladys watch which was advertised on TV, a bottle of aftershave on a billboard and so on. True love and understanding has been replaced and accepted by these materialistic acts. Daddy is worthless, only the things he has given me have any value.

2) Our local farmers, butchers, bakers and candlestick makers have all but vanished, the unlucky ones were unable to survive along side corporate markets. For the population to survive, we all must now work for the corporations to earn their money to feed, house and clothe ourselves. We are losing all our skills and becoming ever more reliant on the giants we despise so much. This hatred has overflowed into our own communities as our local economy has broken down and we rely less on our neighbours and the trade we had between them.

3) We are paid from a fund way down the pyramid scheme our governments call the economy. Already the cash you recieve in your wage has been borrowed, loaned and inflated numerous times, and your next wage countless times more. Eventually this unsustainable  economy will become so unsteady it will collapse.

4) Decentralised currencies and the development of 3D printers could give us the ability to take back the reigns from banks and corporations. Control over our own finances and the ability to produce mostly anything you would need, without relying on it being mass produced and overpriced by large company's. We can eventually repair our broken world and fix the system.

5) We are taught what we are told must be taught to us. Each teaching is not for the benefit of ourselves and those around us, but for the benefit of the powers that be.
Technology is accelerating at such a great speed that the tv you bought last month is now half the price, and you could buy one twice as good in a months time.  Either that or the word obsolete would become itself obsolete and eventually replaced by the word obselete.

Spot on Killiz! I later added some captions. You can check them out at http://cryptotown.org, but you got the idea Cheesy Thanks for the feedback!
Thought provoking, PSD.

Here is my take on each.

Enjoy!

Something a bit different - sneak preview for tomorrow - part of a collection.

PSD for Dalai Lama!

Interesting write up. One serious question though, did your ego put you up to writing this, or was it enlighenment that guided you?

I must say I prefer the old PSD, but one must get lost before he is found again haha. Happy travels!

Lol Killiz! To the serious question, its simply dropping views and going with the flow.

--
Nice write up Raizor!

--
Also, I am liking the new branding ideas, slick!
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Changing nameservers, website will be down temporarily.
Pages:
Jump to: