Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl altcoins or..? - page 11. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 101
March 20, 2020, 07:44:25 PM
What are you holding?

Many actually. But i am not expecting huge profit from all of them. Because maximum altcoin is shit or dead at this time. But i am really looking forward for couple of altcoin. ETH, XRP, ONE, TOKO, BNB, NANO, NEO are one of them. Those are really popular coin in crypto industry and have very much ability to give you huge profit in this year. ETH is majority altcoin on my holding list. Cause ETH doing really great in this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
March 20, 2020, 04:10:08 PM
Do not buy any altcoin u til there's a market reversal and we're fully in a bull season or at least out of the bear season. Do not lose money further buying coins.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
March 20, 2020, 02:38:09 PM
I think that if anyone wants to invest in the cryptocurrency market it is best he should do his own research, not invest based on the words of others.
In case you want to refer, here are the currencies that I am currently investing.
ETH
LTC
BNB
BTC
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
March 20, 2020, 02:22:48 PM
market is now green again and it seems like you are late if you buy now, and in my opinion prices will continue to increase more next month so if you have a lot of money then buying now is the right time even though you don't get as much profit as people who bought last month
until now I only hold some of top altcoins
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
March 20, 2020, 02:15:30 PM
Well kinda bad timing to sell right now. Put your coins also into a quarantine status, because we're still waiting until this pandemic is over. I kinda sold a bit before the virus was declared to be pandemic.
There are many altcoins not worth the hodl, so you might be better to sold it off if your coin is like just those coins that were recently listed into exchanges, because they might not reach a higher price after the current issue we got is over.
Activity: 756
Merit: 231
March 20, 2020, 02:17:32 PM
Which altcoins are you hodling?
I didn't sell any altcoins that I'm holding lately (i probably should), however, is it a smart idea to buy them now or wait a bit more?
What are you holding? and what will you do?

"There is more reward to those who hold their altcoins till now" they will definitely reap the reward of the holders. What we experienced some few years back may likely repeat itself this time, altcoins seasons will come after the major event might have come and gone, Bitcoin price will determine altcoins price and their seasons. According to some quarters, Bitcoin will hit another all time high this time, what it mean is; even the altcoins will have their all time high too.

Buying those coins and altcoins back will give a good profit at the end of the day. Currently, I choose to buy some of these good altcoins like ethereum and EOS, even the BNB too. Its time to refill my portfolios with potential coins and altcoins for profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
March 20, 2020, 02:12:49 PM

Unless you are seeing the price is going to drop again to $3k, you'd be fine selling it.

I have not trade with the aim to get more money via leverage so I have no experience with it but accumulating somehow is very common since 2016. So dumping and buying the coins back would be a good thing to do it you knew what you are doing. If you have no idea then you better just hold you coins and wait til you wanna cash them out.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
March 20, 2020, 02:04:43 PM
The only altcoin am holding now is Ethereum. That's about the only altcoin I think is safe to hold at this time because we do not know where the market is heading. I know there are a few other altcoins to be trusted, but for now, Ethereum is my best bet.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
March 20, 2020, 02:01:20 PM
If you are holding altcoin before, I do not think it is wise to sell them because the price has gone down. However if you have some fiat, you can invest on top coin such as ETH and EOS. I personally hodl both btc and EOS and currently the price of EOS is a bit above 2. This is a coin that was above 3 dollars some few weeks back. So EOS is a good investment.

I'd disagree here. Unlike the case with Bitcoins, there is no guarantee that an altcoin will give guaranteed return in the future. Every now and then, new altcoins are being created. These altcoins are in most cases technologically superior to the old coins and as a result the older ones get obsolete. So if you hold these coins, there is a good chance that your investment may become worthless.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
March 20, 2020, 01:41:22 PM
If you are holding altcoin before, I do not think it is wise to sell them because the price has gone down. However if you have some fiat, you can invest on top coin such as ETH and EOS. I personally hodl both btc and EOS and currently the price of EOS is a bit above 2. This is a coin that was above 3 dollars some few weeks back. So EOS is a good investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 20, 2020, 01:03:29 PM

I didn't sell any altcoins that I'm holding lately (i probably should), however, is it a smart idea to buy them now or wait a bit more?

I am now holding  ETH and BCH because it is one of the coins that i trust that will have more value in the near future. I also think it will be the best if we just hodl all of our altcoins because as of now the crypto market is starting recover slowly, so we should not sell them for us not to have regrets.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
March 20, 2020, 12:57:51 PM
Collect Bitcoin and top altcoins you will be in big profits after halving took place on May, things might not show huge money soon but I'm sure before the year runs out many will be speechless, grab them now while they are still cheap
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
March 20, 2020, 12:19:37 PM
I'm trying to collect bitcoin as much as possible. I don't want to pass another bull run like 2017 ago who just see bitcoin price movement. Can you see the price bitcoin right now? I nevee see the bitcoin price increase for almost 22% in a day before and it is really happening now.

I think bitcoin is the keys the major of altcoin prices have been increasing as well. I have been collecting for at least $20 in a week to buy bitcoin and I never take a decision to sell them before it is price touching $30.000 per one bitcoin. I also colleting ETH as much as possible, but I just bought it if I got profit form my income in trading.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
March 20, 2020, 12:02:43 PM
There is plenty of time for us to gather Bitcoin and altcoins as the next pump will not happen until 2022 ...there is no way for Bitcoin to have a pump this year or 2021 as the world have important things to solve instead of pumping Bitcoin.
I agree on you on the part that Bitcoin will not pump this year even knowing that the next halving will come. We are now currently facing a pandemic and I expect that the world economy will decline too because of this. So anticipating that many will focus and invest their money this year sounds a little bit unreasonable. Everyone is busy panicking (sad to say) and doing their very best just to survive in these hard times. But anyway, may I ask you why your prediction is 2022? Is it your gut feel only?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
March 20, 2020, 11:29:42 AM
It seems like you are late buying and now some altcoin has increased but I think there is still time to buy it and then hold it in the long run I think it will be better.

I have held the top altcoin and I will keep it longer and it will be more for me.

Now he's not , why are you telling him this ? He's not late and he should not make his buys now as the price will go down a lot in the next coming months. There is plenty of time for us to gather Bitcoin and altcoins as the next pump will not happen until 2022 ...there is no way for Bitcoin to have a pump this year or 2021 as the world have important things to solve instead of pumping Bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
March 20, 2020, 11:19:47 AM
This year might end up profitable for holders because of few reasons, one is because of the upcoming Bitcoin Halving, second is the fact that bitcoin is proving stronger than stock market after Coronavirus ruin everything
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 20, 2020, 10:50:55 AM
so far I still hold etherum, and I think that was the right decision. even though the market is falling, but I still believe that crypto will rise again. and what I am doing right now is to continue to do bounty campaign work, because to add investment is still not possible because there are not enough funds.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 20, 2020, 10:45:43 AM
XTZ, Link are the best ones yo hold both tokens have recently reached their ATH respectively and will continue to grow once the bull market comes in. Another coins you should consider holding are EOS, XRP, ETH they are doing pretty well as well. Despite all happenings we still see some shades of light as the market have recovered from devastating crashed of price recently.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
March 20, 2020, 08:05:29 AM
As of now the best thing to do is to  just hold your asset until price go up.Also you may consider to buy some alts  you believing will gain you profit.I believe that the current situation with cryptocurrency now will soon change.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 20, 2020, 06:57:13 AM

Now is holding time not selling time, you should have sold when Bitcoin was at 8-9k but now it's better to hold, if not you will be selling for loss, I don't support this move at all, Bitcoin just recovered to 6k so all you need here is patience
Pages:
Jump to: