Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl altcoins or..? - page 5. (Read 1408 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 04, 2020, 04:02:31 AM
I suggested to you mate just make a decision now to buy because for me this price of the crypto is ready pump again we don't know the time and day when it happen but to be sure that you have more altcoins purchase now and hold it.

But if you still have doubt it because the possibility to dump again cryptocurrency is there you can wait but once crypto pump you lose the opportunity but if you are taking the risk right now just to make sure you are prepared of what will outcome in the end is either you lose money you gain a lot of profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
April 04, 2020, 03:55:47 AM
Don't bother trying to figure what to do between holding or not, all you have to do is research on the projects, if they are worth holding them do not hesitate, promising altcoins like Bitcoin cash and Monero, Litecoin, BNB, Cosmos, Tezos, are very worth holding
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
April 04, 2020, 01:43:37 AM
if you are an investor it is better to hold and while waiting for the market situation to improve. but if you are a trader, then you can still make a profit by trading some of your assets on a large exchange, but you must remember that trading is high risk. It is important that you are always ready before or after making a decision in any case.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 04, 2020, 12:47:07 AM
I hold two altcoins in this year like one xrp and btc even i was purchase long time ago with more cheap price. But in the market situation very important for long time holding at least profits time.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
April 03, 2020, 07:23:09 PM
in a market situation like this, holding your assets is the right way to avoid losses, unless the value of your assets decreases every day so sell immediately and then replace with a coin that is better than before.
The most important is to choose that asset that has a great potential as it will surely survive despite of the market struggle.
So even if you are holding, you will still feel confident and you'll not worry on the dumps that you'll be seeing.

I personally do not do much other than waiting for the market to improve.
This would help, you have to relax yourself if you are holding for long term and just focus on the target price you set.
Activity: 655
April 03, 2020, 07:14:12 PM
in a market situation like this, holding your assets is the right way to avoid losses, unless the value of your assets decreases every day so sell immediately and then replace with a coin that is better than before. I personally do not do much other than waiting for the market to improve.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
April 03, 2020, 06:45:19 PM
The reality is I am not a party to or of holding instead I trade my daily trading, I do not keep altcoins because of past experience. I have been hurt and I took my personal decision on how to handle altcoins, there are good altcoins out there . But one has to take personal decision which is it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
April 03, 2020, 06:22:12 PM
It's a decision you have to arrive at on your own. No advice on the internet will tell you everything you need to know because we all have our bias.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 03, 2020, 06:19:13 PM
I am holding only qualitys alts at the moment and major hodl includes eth, ada and some neo. Although tokens can be risky but i think under valued tokens like npxs, xyo, atl and evx can also prove to be good investments in next season.
Activity: 163
April 03, 2020, 06:09:26 PM
Holding depends on which coins you invested in and which one you are holding... All you need do is observe the token if it's worth holding.. as at now, I can only vouch for btc, eth, and bnb.. holding any other altcoins asides eth and bnb is not advisable except you know the project to be a stable one or have good values and team to back it up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 03, 2020, 04:26:27 PM
With the nature of the market and Cryptocurrency entirely, holding altcoin is a big risk unless it's Altcoin with potential, altcoins with working products and altcoins with good team and development. We have many scammers out there looking for how to pump and dump Thier coins on investors best is to study the market before one could invest to avoid having heartache. This is a serious issue in Crypto world. Fake projects with fake team
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
April 03, 2020, 02:05:38 PM
Previously I tried to be a daily trader but encountered a failure, so now I have switched to holding for long.
Here are the coins that I am holding:
Bitcoin
Bitcoin Cash
Litecoin
Ethereum
Binance Coin
Stellar

What do you mean previously, like before or after this Corona situation? The market was very volatile for the last 14 days, so i believe it is very dangerous tod daily trade.
In 2017 and 2018 I tried to become a daily trader but I couldn't afford to do that, after continuously losing money I decided to become a long-term holder.
Currently my biggest goal is to try to increase my bitcoins.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
April 01, 2020, 11:46:27 PM
I avoid altcoins that have no price development at all and would rather sell at a loss (should) rather than stick with junk altcoin. I have converted some of these altcoins and replaced them with BTC to get a safe investment.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
April 01, 2020, 11:28:22 PM
good idea if you buy tokens or coins today because the price is still below and in my opinion the price is quite cheap, so if you have money it's better to buy some top coins like eth, eos, tron and others, I'm sure after the corona virus outbreak is over everything will return to normal
But we cannot determine how long will it takes to totally over this pandemic so we cannot determine when the market will return back.  The world is totally in chaos while the market is down and this should be an anvantage for buying valuable altcoin. Its time we can add and hold altcoins in our portfolio. Buy some alts that can be a big thing in the future not how cheap the coins is. Holding altcoins will be a great strategy but medium risk.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
April 01, 2020, 08:28:14 PM
I think as coronavirus rise our, it doesn't take time to vanished. We will see suddenly this effect will gone because of lock down. This is the to buy more token. Although I bought as much as I can, I didn't know about this coronavirus effect. I'm sure more crashing couldn't happen because another virus won't attack in our world. Top coin always safe, sometimes you should take some risk.
good idea if you buy tokens or coins today because the price is still below and in my opinion the price is quite cheap, so if you have money it's better to buy some top coins like eth, eos, tron and others, I'm sure after the corona virus outbreak is over everything will return to normal
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
April 01, 2020, 07:43:32 PM
I agree that most of the top coins are the best way to go when buying Altcoins however there are others where we can profit from. Masternodes can be a great way but you must buy the right ones with good products backing them as they seem to perform the best when Bitcoin starts to fall. NRG, Flits and Midas have performed very well in the past couple of months just to name a few to look out for. There are a lot of scams out there as well so just be careful when looking to get into masternodes.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
April 01, 2020, 07:40:18 PM
It depends on how profitable you want to be. If you want stable profit, just buy top tier cryptos (Bitcoin, ether, litecoin, Binance, etc) and ride the wave as Bitcoin pulls them all up. The crypto market now is completely driven by hype, and especially hype tied to Bitcoin. I personally hold ether, Bitcoin, finance, because I think Bitcoin drives growth, ether tags with Bitcoin but performs better, and binance is just severely undervalued.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
April 01, 2020, 07:31:57 PM
I hold several altcoins that i found interesting because their project.
If you confused whether you want to hold or not, just find out about how good is their project friend,
you will know that you must hold the coin or just sell and find other coins to hold.
What's your main point. I believe you are still holding altcoin caused by you are believing in the project. Im still holding altcoin too. Some people may feel skeptical about that but whatever they said about that as long as i still in the decent profit and im still holding it. Just hold based on use case and fundamental of the project.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 01, 2020, 07:20:24 PM
Instead of selling at lower prices, I prefer to HODL altcoins. The whole market is in the recession period, fixing the market conditions will take time. I prefer to wait a few more years and see what will happen next.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 01, 2020, 02:30:37 PM
Depend with altcoin I have now, if good position on coin market I will hold several months later and waiting give profit or keep stay with lower price. If last point happen with my assets better I sell and take party with other investment coin and hope lucky with get much profit.
Solid project where investors are still investing are coins that you can hold for more months or up to a year, there are always potentials that this top rated coins will go up when bitcoin start to rally back. Sentiments of all cryptos are relying still with bitcoin so better to buy and hold only those who are still on it ground surviving the bear seasons.
You can sell those coins that are not performing then invest with good coins that currently low in price.
Pages:
Jump to: