Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 27. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 11:46:14 PM
I think Ethereum is a potential coin and will continue to go up in 2018. Ethereum’s supporters have pointed to its many potential real-world use cases as factors that could drive growth. The platform allows developers to build and deploy dapps across a diverse range of industries, including everything from shipping and logistics to token systems, banking, file storage and reputation systems. Therefore, I suggest you hold ETH until the end of this year.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 11:45:50 PM
I do not think just hodl. take advantage of this good opportunity to invest in some ICO projects. many ICO projects are currently emerging and are all interesting to follow. Choose ICO projects selectively, and invest ether on the project. While waiting for ether prices to rise, you can also benefit from the investment returns on ICO projects.
Activity: 76
May 07, 2018, 11:45:18 PM
The use of blockchain technology is recent and issues emerge as users adopt these new and powerful technologies which may change the way of communication and exchange in the near future. In this respect, Ethereum certainly has the potential to become one of the most widely used platforms across the globe. Therefore, in my opnion, if you are a long-term investor, you should remain on hold, or ‘hodl’, to avoid unnecessary sell-off during speculative price movements. Low prices could be interesting entry opportunity for medium to long-term investors.
Activity: 74
May 07, 2018, 11:43:17 PM
I still hold my Ethers. The reasons are:
- Nothing is low and nothing is high to buy crypto currency as the prices go up regularly and correct occassionally.
- Eth is the best alt for BTC
- They still look cheaper for me compared to BTC in terms of valuations.
These are the main reasons why I hold ETH and will continue to buy on dips.
Activity: 76
May 07, 2018, 11:41:55 PM
Right now, I’d recommend Ethereum as a good investment. The prices of most cryptocurrencies have dropped recently, and so has the price of Ether. However, I think this year could be a good year for Ethereum. There are a lot of good ICOs coming out that are using the Ethereum blockchain, and there is a good chance we will see Proof of Stake being implemented. They are also looking to release new updates that could resolve scalability issues. These factors tell us that there is a good chance that ETH will go up in price from where it is now.
Activity: 210
May 07, 2018, 11:41:11 PM
Yes. Hold it for a while. And if you see a sign of falling of Ethereum value in the market. The wise to do is to sell them. And buy again if the value was cheaper. Buy and sell strategy Smiley Just always monitor the price value in the market.
Activity: 98
May 07, 2018, 11:38:20 PM
Honestly, I think you should hold Ethereum. In the cryptocurrency wars, I like to view Ethereum like the diamond of the currencies - it has both a intrinsic value and an industrial value.  As you know, ETH had a significant decrease in January, however, when I look at its  price chart, I think it is growing up from its dip at the moment, and will overcome its last peak. In my opinion, ETH will have vast potential in 2018, so you should hold it for long-term investment.
Activity: 140
May 07, 2018, 01:01:31 PM
I think you should hold ETH because I see that the charts continue to creep up and slightly decrease in price. Usually the end of the year is the peak of ETH prices
Activity: 84
May 07, 2018, 12:44:45 PM
At the moment, I would advise you to wait and not try to sell now. Growth promises to be very rapid and lasting, just wait and in one quarter you will see real growth, then I advise you to sell and not to think about the consequences. And now just wait.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 07:20:03 AM
Ethereum is a great coin that becomes more and more expensive every year. I think it is the right step to invest in Ethereum, but you also need to invest in other coins, because you can not store all the eggs in one basket.
Activity: 58
May 07, 2018, 06:36:19 AM
It all depends on your own research and strategy. If you still believe in Ethereum's future, you can just hold on to the ethereum and wait for a price rise before selling. This means you have to hold on to it long term. In contrast, you should sell all of it and invest into some other crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 03:36:04 AM
If I were you would continue to invest and hold back some of my ether, and partly I would invest in altcoin, ether I assume as a long term investment is a short-term investment altcoin and I will often be in the market
Activity: 125
May 06, 2018, 03:26:21 AM
Yes, you must hold also ethereum because many people in crypto space is begun to appreciate the ethereum than bitcoin. Because ethereum has a fast blockchain and minimal amount of transaction fees. That's why the value of ethereum begun to goes up, because of a high demand.
Let's see what you'll say when the lightning is rolled out, which has already been successfully tested. The Ethereum has a fast blockchain? Dont you remember what happened to him when they launched a cats game?
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 03:17:56 AM
Yes, you must hold also ethereum because many people in crypto space is begun to appreciate the ethereum than bitcoin. Because ethereum has a fast blockchain and minimal amount of transaction fees. That's why the value of ethereum begun to goes up, because of a high demand.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 06, 2018, 03:11:11 AM
Hold ether for now because as of this moment the ether market price has gone too strong that it goes higher. So if you have ether better to hold it and get a profit on it. And if you wish to dispose your ether then i suggest that you will get or invest in an ICO. This is better also in getting a lot of profit since it offers a good discounts and bonuses and after putting up that crypto into an exchange list then probably if fortunate enough you can get more on that when that crypto will go higher in that market.
Activity: 137
May 06, 2018, 03:07:40 AM
I would advice you to hold etherum as this is a great coin that would do tremendously well this year and its ready and can cross 2k price tag this year.

They have a good team and good use case. So, you wouldn't go wrong holding etherum
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 03:05:39 AM
many new coins are circulating in the market but they are not necessarily able to survive so we are not hodl on ether but ether maybe better still be a priority because the price is stable and already widely owned by people
Activity: 157
May 06, 2018, 03:01:46 AM
if you have more capital, you have to buy some nice altcoins like ADA and BCH coins
but if capital is already input into the ether, it is better to take and invest it into ADA or BCH
if only depending on ether alone, the likehood of profit will be difficult for the shortterm
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 02:59:50 AM
Ether is very promising coin and it ll have rising in price for sure but I think its better to invest to other cryptocurecies with small market cap, it would be more profitable.
Activity: 224
May 06, 2018, 02:55:30 AM
ETH is the most important altcoin in the world of cryptocurrency, hold this most correct decision now, the market on gradually will read to be restored therefore how to hold him I don't see the best. Suffer everything will be
Pages:
Jump to: