Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 23. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 11:00:53 AM
You should do trade with your ETH in idex, where you can easily double your ETH Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
May 17, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
How to keep ETH at the moment is a very good idea, but its growth is not very stable, and many investors can not wait really high growth.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
May 17, 2018, 10:52:50 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

I think ethereum is a multi function crypto like bitcoin. the presence of ethereum is the best altcoin under bitcoin in value.
you can invest in ico, or other crypto trading. the most important thing you do research first before actually speculates.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 17, 2018, 10:51:54 AM
with this course, you will definitely have to keep it. it is absolutely not profitable to withdraw or sell Ethereum at the moment
Activity: 350
May 17, 2018, 10:49:09 AM
Ether has the potential to get a profitable profit on every token you got. And good to invest in a long term investment, because the price was quite stable and increase every year comes.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
I prefer Tezos and Neo, it seems that the future is for them. ETH is obsolete and has many miscalculations and vulnerabilities in the code.
Activity: 25
May 17, 2018, 10:38:23 AM
I agree that Ethereum is one of the most potential and profitable coins in the market now, but I think you shouldn't hold only one coin. You can pick some other altcoins such as NEO, Litecoin, Ripple in order to diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
May 17, 2018, 04:48:17 AM
Do you have a big amount of the ETH? If you have that much, it is better to still leave some ETH in your portfolio because ETH is a very promising altcoin for hodl. You may not need to see the price right now. Some months later, it will be brighter. However, if you want to sell some to get the other promising altcoin, it doesn't matter. As long as you have decided the best altcoin based on the research.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 04:42:41 AM
If are good with trading, I suggest you to multiply your ETH by investing it in other coins. However, if you are not sure which coins to invest IN, holding ETH is not a bad idea as well.
I personally am holding a lot of ETH myself, but I also do a lot of trading. ETH is one of my biggest HOLD over the long term.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
May 17, 2018, 04:30:33 AM
Holding is a good way but if the price of an ether is profitable and you need a money can sell it half and hold some because ether has a lot potential to grow someday.
Activity: 504
May 17, 2018, 04:27:23 AM
If you want to take and get much profit for your ether, you could try by using your ether to buy new ico and new token, but you have think before you buy new ico token, good or not. But of you hold your ether have chance to increase your money because ether have potential to grow up and high price in another day. If you are paticipated at ico your profit more than you hold your ether.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
May 17, 2018, 04:25:57 AM
Eth is the most secure port for your invest probably. it will hit 5k$ end of the year in my opinion. we will see all together.
Activity: 182
May 17, 2018, 04:22:29 AM
It depends on your investment strategy, If you in for a long term investment then you don't have to sell your eth, you can continue holding your eth, but if you are in for a short term investment, then you might sell off when the price gets high and invest in another one.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 04:10:02 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
Right now price of the etherium is at better stability and also we can see that since the last two week the price of bitcoin small increase of about 5-6% which is a better indication that price of the etherium will get rise soon more .
Here in my opinion you should hold etherium for 1-2 month more because price of the etherium coin will increase about 20% + easily because in the past I seen that when the market of the altcoins comes in stability then in that time of interval price of the etherium atleast get at price of 0.1btc= 1eth , so right now you should hold and wait for the perfect time to sell .
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
May 16, 2018, 09:36:05 AM
I have faith with ETH,  actually holding ETH than BTC now.  The performance is better and it's more stable...so far.
Activity: 58
May 16, 2018, 09:32:16 AM
Holding Ethereum is a good Idea for long time investment. other wise we cant earn profit within short term by trading Ethereum. within 2 years it is grown 40 times and holding a major position and acting a major role in crypto currency industry
Activity: 560
May 16, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

I think you should try to look at each of the ether pontensi and analyze it on developments for development. I myself have no ether, because I am more interested in other crypto, such as ethereum and ripple. I think the two coins are more reliable than ether
Activity: 28
May 16, 2018, 09:21:24 AM
If these upgrades achieve the desired results, this could help Ethereum to continue to grow by better equipping it to handle increased transaction volume.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 05:59:26 AM
It depends on you if you want to sell or not, and if you think that you can get profit when you sell your ETH now go sell it now, but if you still want to get much profit just hold it and wait until it reach the right price on right time.
Activity: 532
May 14, 2018, 05:59:00 AM
ETH is an altcoin with relatively low volatility and you should not hold it too long. Although it is a very potential altcoin but the day trading will bring a lot of profit for you. The Crypto market is hard to predict, and you will not be able to see the true value of any altcoin. If your investment is long, you will face a lot of high risk.
Listen to Warren Buffett's words, speculation is better than investing in the Cryptocurrency market. You can speculate on altcoins in the top 100. That is the safest and most profitable area.
Pages:
Jump to: