Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 25. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
May 12, 2018, 06:19:27 AM
I think that in any case you should not sell the entire Ethereum, I would sell only half and buy NEO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
May 10, 2018, 11:18:27 PM
You do not have to rely on a single coin. Opportunities for profit are everywhere, not just in the ethereum. If you want you can buy another coin without having to sell your ethereum, so you can keep your ethereum in your wallet. You can buy good quality coins at a price that is below the ethereum, there are many if you want to find and examine it. Your success is in yourself, if you want to pave the way for investment with others, your chances of success will also be wide open. For example, if you buy litecoins or NEO, it's a good quality coin with a lighter price than ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 10, 2018, 10:54:35 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

How many amounts do you own the ETH? If there are some more amounts, you can start investing in other coins. But, it is better to only sell some of your ETH amounts and leave them on your saving portfolio. However, in this case, you should know the price to sell must be higher so that you can get the profits. Additionally, you must research the very good and promising altcoins to invest. Never regret of all decide that you have made. So, if you are really sure and ready, just do it and spread your investment. If you are in doubt, stop it and hold your ETH.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 10:41:35 PM
For me ETh already has a pretty high value but if want a higher price again I think it takes another 10 years, but to go beyond BTC I think it will not be possible because there are many other coins that are ready to replace the current BTC role is just an example of BCH and other Hardfork coins, but for ETH it remains a favorite.
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 10:41:10 PM
its good if you want to hold on ether, because ether have a good potential, and it can reach and beyond the previous value.
hold for long time is good, but it will be better if you trade your coin everyday. just take small profit but dont forget about fee.
Activity: 221
May 10, 2018, 10:19:28 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

Stick to hold your ethereum, even though it is currently falling back into correction, but ethereum is worth holding in the long run. Ethereum is widely believed that the price will be higher because of the possibility of increasing demand in the future. If you have a lot of money, I recommend not only investing in ethereum, lots of coin options that can make you fortune.
Activity: 165
May 10, 2018, 10:00:32 PM
I think personally, Hold your Etherium. Find more money and invest in Etherium
Because ETH is good in the long run and its Ethereum price is quite stable and satisfying in crypto and  Ethereum markets can make your dreams come true.

Activity: 238
May 10, 2018, 09:47:07 PM
If you have enough capital, you should invest to get the benefits.

I think a lot of COINS have the potential to grow, such as eos that grew by more than 100 percent in a few months.
Activity: 113
May 10, 2018, 09:46:19 PM
In my view Ethereum continues to be developed while Bitcoin has a hard time with that so who knows, maybe Ethereum will simply improve further. Show me a strong reason to sell ETH and invest in other tokens? Big no-no for selling, just hodl.
Activity: 252
May 10, 2018, 09:38:33 PM
Holding ethereum and being a long-term investment I'm sure it's great to run, because altcoin has great potential and the price of ethereum is also very stable. So I hope this year the price of ethereum can go up even higher.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
May 10, 2018, 09:33:40 PM
I am definately HOLD,

This coin has the opportunity to become higher so this is the best momentum to invest on Etherum because it has the potential to increase prices until the end of this month. do what you want before it's too late. There is much improvement in the ethereum that will definitely increase its demand. So do not be afraid to invest in ethereum.

Ethereum is currently on the rise, so many people are tempted to sell it, on the other hand digital currencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin, and others fluctuate so when the market price rises or stabilizes it allows people to sell it

Activity: 83
May 10, 2018, 08:55:09 PM
Think about it first. Determine and know what is the market value of your altcoin. Do some research about it. Better to hold because it stay you away from risks and scams when you invest it and also when you sell it for now maybe you regret it in the near future because its value goes higher.
Activity: 168
May 10, 2018, 08:04:26 PM
I would not advise now to sell eth, because the price of this coin is low.  And in the near future the price will only grow.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
May 10, 2018, 07:11:48 PM
What else do you want to invest in than a token that has passed and got away with all the fuds about it? You made the best choice so don't let people deceive you into buying any new tokens.
Activity: 246
May 10, 2018, 06:49:30 PM
The support is there but crypto doesn't always follow traditional market analysis strategies.If it goes below $1000 I'm going on a buying spree.If not ill just HODL.The only people selling right now are people who are panicking and people who just want to get out because they don't understand the tech or crypto at all but they bought in because joe at the water cooler told them they should.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

Hold your Etherium. Find more money and invest it in Etherium. Etherium is all you need, if you want to be rich.
May 10, 2018, 06:26:49 PM
If you are not in a hurry just hold it first because we are now approaching in semi annual that season start the increasing of eth, just monitor the exchange  time to time so that you can decide weather you hold or sell it otherwise in the end of the day its your decision will prevail.
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 06:11:36 PM
Well, nowadays strategy for Ethereum and for many popular altcoins is holding
And it's totally correct
I'd like to recomend you hold Ethereum, but don't lose the moment of best selling pricce (something like 1000-1500$ as for me)
The amin thing is not to be greedy and sell coins in most perfect time
Activity: 133
May 10, 2018, 06:06:10 PM
Hold your ethereum, don't sell it now just because you see a little price recovery. There is more to come and if you just sell now you will end up regretting it. Hold on to whatever coins you have now no matter how little, ethereum is a good project and you should not be scared when it comes to it.
Activity: 71
May 10, 2018, 05:44:39 PM
hodl. because we need ether for transactions. with increasing amount of erc20 tokens the demand increases. that is one of the main reason to cause crisis and create demand in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: