Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 28. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 06, 2018, 02:51:29 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

I think you should hold and trust more on ether than investing to something else because else is doing good lately and it much reach 1k usd again anytime soon so better hold to eth and dont miss that opportunity to earn big.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
May 06, 2018, 02:28:54 AM
Do not you sell your etherium gold, it just begins to grow in large parts and you want to sell, do not even think about it!
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 02:24:42 AM
I agree that Ethereum is one of the most potential and profitable coins in the market now, but I think you shouldn't hold only one coin. You can pick some other altcoins such as NEO, Litecoin, Ripple in order to diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 114
May 06, 2018, 02:19:55 AM
I think you should hold Ethereum because it is very profitable. Some experts predicted that the price of a single Ethereum can go even up to $5,000 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 238
May 05, 2018, 05:06:07 PM
I think the Ethereum now in no event it is impossible to sell. Only buy and hold until the end of the year. Not worth be fought now and from discharging get a measly x2, in the future regret that not had until x8 Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
May 05, 2018, 04:43:36 PM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?

yeah ether does have a variety of uses, such as investing to trade. and I think the ether will continue to be used by people.
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 05, 2018, 04:30:12 PM
Holding ethereum is really a wise move I think. The second best coin of the market and now the day is recovering, power continues to accumulate. I think there's a lot of potential in a short time. It is still the easiest and most widely used crypto currency Ethereum. Every day new and strong project support is paid with Ethereum. Even those who just want to join ICOs have to use Ethereum. Even this is a cause alone. I want to keep Ethereum as far as possible. I hope it will not regret me.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
May 05, 2018, 04:24:45 PM
Yes you should hold Ethereum because it will be worth it by 5 or more years from now. This coin may be low in price as of now but we really dont know what could happen in the next few years, and it does have potential to really surpass bitcoin if it is put into good news.

For me ETh already has a pretty high value but if want a higher price again I think it takes another 10 years, but to go beyond BTC I think it will not be possible because there are many other coins that are ready to replace the current BTC role is just an example of BCH and other Hardfork coins, but for ETH it remains a favorite.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
May 05, 2018, 04:24:30 PM

hold the half of your ETH, the rest can be and investment.
make a trade with alts that has the best potential to grow.
you just need to research and study those alts and you will have a better tomorrow.
ETH is a good thing to hold if you dont know much with alts and market.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
May 05, 2018, 04:22:58 PM
Of course I must keep, especially if the amount is impressive. The Ethereum one coin with which to skim the cream and live happily ever after without worrying about anything.
Activity: 32
May 05, 2018, 04:22:32 PM
Absolutely, based on projections 1600 would be where it goes after breaking new highs. Who knows it could literally be a 1.5T coin eventually if BTC goes to 3-4T, which is completely not out of the realm of possibility. If you want to trade around a core position go for it though.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 04:19:02 PM
Yes you should hold Ethereum because it will be worth it by 5 or more years from now. This coin may be low in price as of now but we really dont know what could happen in the next few years, and it does have potential to really surpass bitcoin if it is put into good news.
Activity: 728
May 05, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
Any conversation I am involved I insist on further growth ETH. Now on a market ETH is one of the most valuable coins. As well bitcoin is a good coin but it is bloated as it seems. I even urge to increase your ETH position while ETH is less 1000$. I am also holding ETH now.
Activity: 112
May 05, 2018, 03:53:48 PM
I plan to hold Ethereum for the foreseeable future. The market seems to be on an uptick, which very well could bring on another ICO rush where everyone and everything is doing 10x. If that’s the case, Ethereum is going to surge since it is the platform that almost all of the ICOs are built on. I don’t even have a price in mind that I would sell at, but it would be well above its previous all time high.
Activity: 82
May 05, 2018, 03:47:30 PM
I think holding now is good idea but it's important to see when prices will start faling down, most likely at the new year they will start to fall and will be until like second part of the year.
Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
May 05, 2018, 03:45:07 PM
I think that's a great idea. It seems to me that ETH will be very popular and expensive coin in a few years. Today is a good time to buy this coin for long-term storage.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2018, 03:41:33 PM
If you have a lot of time on your hands you can look around to see what is worth investing your ETH into, you could make more ETH by doing this but you could also lose.  Holding is always a good thing with a decent project as long as you can keep your head when the inevitable dip comes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
May 05, 2018, 03:37:32 PM
I do not keep the ETH or bitcoin, because other coins also grow with them. There is always an opportunity for the growth of ETH or bitcoin, which you bought for fiat, to add the growth of altcoin from the TOP 10.

I would not buy other altcoins, except BTC or ETH. Only in them I see the future, only they have a solid foundation under their feet and loyal holders.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
May 05, 2018, 03:33:48 PM
I do not keep the ETH or bitcoin, because other coins also grow with them. There is always an opportunity for the growth of ETH or bitcoin, which you bought for fiat, to add the growth of altcoin from the TOP 10.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 03:13:25 PM
In my opinion, just holding is not the best perspective. If you want to earn money, just waiting and looking and the graphs- this will never be succeeded. Make yourself excited about everything by learning and putting your effort even on your investments.
Pages:
Jump to: