Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodl ether ? - page 24. (Read 3856 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:54:39 AM
I think that the Ethereum is a successful coin to invest in it all money and not to waste time on other coins..
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 07:10:10 PM
Now its good time to invest becuase price is drop it will be recover again . so early investor will always get quick profit i think this year eth will be hit 2 k so you can take it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 12, 2018, 06:54:45 PM
I sold the Ether in April, when the market was in decline and I recently bought NEO and Stellar. I am pleased with these investments.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
After the ETH price dump by Bitmain Ethereum miner, I couldn't hold ETH as high as before.
Good to know ETH have a plan to resist ASIC miner but I will put money when the plan actually out.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
May 12, 2018, 08:59:58 AM
If you have a lot of Ethereum you can sell an amount and buy another coin.
You don't need to sell all your ETH.
It's better to sell lower amount than all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 08:58:04 AM
Only if you are sure that another coin is a more promising investment of your funds. I now hold Ether, Stellar and NEO.
Activity: 500
May 12, 2018, 07:32:07 AM
Probably, you have to hold them, because now market is continuing to grow and you will get more money for sure, if you at least will monitor its value.
Activity: 252
May 12, 2018, 07:27:20 AM
hold ETH, I do not think that you will find something better now !!! I think ETH will reach heights this year
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 12, 2018, 07:22:28 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
Ethereum is one of the safest bets out there in crypto now . It's demand is created with many ico coming in the ethereum platform and people buying the ico with ether
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 12, 2018, 07:22:16 AM
I could suggest that if you're not a good trader you just should hold your ETH and wait until ETH reach to new ATH price cause the cryptocurrency market is not stable at the moment so it could make you lose your money for wrong decisions. Just hold it until the end of this year and you can earn thousands of dollars when ETH price reach to 5000$. LOL
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
May 12, 2018, 07:21:22 AM
Should I hodl Ether or sell and invest in something else ? And if yes, then what should that new thing be ?
indeed my suggestion you better hold ethereum than bitcoin,
because ethereum is more certain and the price is more stable

Now it is very good option to hold instead of Bitcoin because ethereum has huge potential in the market and we can able to more money through it by holding the eth.
Merit: 50
May 12, 2018, 07:20:24 AM
At now, holding the Ethererum will be the best because the ETH is recovering after a sharp fall in yesterday's exchange rate. So you should invest more in ETH and continue to hold at least the next 3 months to be profitable because the second half of 2018 market will recover and rise again.
Yeah, ethereum also a promising coin next on bitcoin because prices also has a potential to grow from time to time. I think this is our advantage to continue buying more coin due to the market is on dump and wait at the right time until prices increases.Hodling ethereum can lead us also to earn huge profit, by involving this technology we we're able to earn quick profit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
May 12, 2018, 07:19:45 AM
indeed my suggestion you better hold ethereum than bitcoin,
because ethereum is more certain and the price is more stable
Activity: 237
Presale is live!
May 12, 2018, 07:17:58 AM
I am still holding half of my ether but some of the portion already converted to neo , Ada , eos , trx . Neo already established . But another three coins once the main net launches there will be huge difference in price . So diversify some of your holdings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 07:12:10 AM
It is better to keep your coins than diversify your investment portfolio. ETH has not yet shown itself in all its glory.Growth will have to wait !
Activity: 203
May 12, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
Yes, i suggest holding Ether too since it is a coin that has potential to be great this year. It's much more decentralised than bitcoin and used by most ICOs to make their own coins. I would consider holding until it reaches a new all time high.

Ethereum is worth hodling because it is the best of all altcoins. We can rely at ethereum because it has good technology that serves good purposes in crypto community and at the crypto market. It's best to hold longer our ethereum because sooner it will rise high again and i predict it will be at year ends.
May 12, 2018, 07:08:09 AM
At now, holding the Ethererum will be the best because the ETH is recovering after a sharp fall in yesterday's exchange rate. So you should invest more in ETH and continue to hold at least the next 3 months to be profitable because the second half of 2018 market will recover and rise again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 06:45:02 AM
It is good that you hold ethereum but I think you should divide your funds accordingly to maximize your profits. Research and find interesting legitimate projects that have potential to create a change in the crypto world and surely you know what happens next.
Activity: 476
May 12, 2018, 06:43:35 AM
I prefer for holding my ethereum right now because the price is too dip and its price is slowly recovering and you can gain more profits on this.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 06:40:52 AM
I suppose that if you have enough to hold and you are willing to loose, then you can take that shot to buy new coins like ETH that are already listed on the top in the market. ETH for now is a form of high potential market price development, and many people are saying that it will surely grows to the higher level before end of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: