Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 2. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 11:59:42 PM
sometimes this policy is not very suitable. everything depends on the situation. if the asset only falls and does not develop, then it is very foolish to continue to hold such investments. better sell and buy something new.
Depending on the coin we hold, if we hold the right coin, then in the long run they will give us a high profit, but if we hold poor quality coins it is unlikely. be profitable. So the main factor is that we have to know how to analyze to choose the right pen then to offer short or long term solution.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 11:58:36 PM
Sometimes the HODL term is not always profitable, some situations requires absolute exit, if a market condition is unfavorable and possibly and possibly moves in a negative direction largely lower than an anticipated value, it is better to take the loss and plan a re entry. It is good to HODL but better to hodl right and responsibly
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
October 31, 2018, 11:38:44 PM
I believe in long term investments. So, I am going to hold my coins at any cost.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 10:53:13 PM
sometimes this policy is not very suitable. everything depends on the situation. if the asset only falls and does not develop, then it is very foolish to continue to hold such investments. better sell and buy something new.
That is correct, holding something that doesn't has a good future is futile, it would be better if we sell it (even though we'll loose) and purchase another coins that has a good future would be best.
Activity: 602
October 31, 2018, 10:27:28 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 31, 2018, 09:58:52 PM
HODL is not the only policy to fall back to when the market goes down. It is smart to hodl and wait patiently for the bull market when market goes red. However, other investors prefer to Tether (USDT), thus convert all tokens to USDT - this coin is not significantly affected by either bear or bull markets.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
October 31, 2018, 09:48:40 PM
it is always your choices for making hodling policy or do some cut loss if you buy on high price, but for me it is better to cut loss & reinvest it on daily trading rather than hodl one. I'm just to tired & not patience enough to hold mine & it is feel like waiting for miracle or something, so I decide to cut loss & do daily trading no mather what the risk are.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 31, 2018, 08:45:41 PM
Policy is policy, it is very difficult for employee to bypass or flaunt company's policy. In the sane vein, if you intend to be successful in cryptocurrency trading and investment, you can not afford to disregard hodling policy!
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
October 31, 2018, 08:25:35 PM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

In no time we will be seeing the cryptos recovering from the current situation. There is no reason to sell the Coins now aside from needing it badly. Buy as much as you could and HODL up to the moon. While holding your coin, be sure that yiu safely store it on  a wallet. Consider a coin that has an open source technology, it would be better also if you could hold it multi kind capacity coins. You might like to consider to look at "HODLER wallet", its one of a kind unique wallet. It is a open source mult iwallet , which allows you to store stable coins such as BTC, BCH, DAS, LTC and ERC20. It would be the simplest and safest way to HODL coin.
Activity: 199
October 31, 2018, 04:56:01 PM
I think everyone should stop panicking because we can't sell below the ICO price so we have to hold and keep our fingers crossed. To hold is the best option , hold and be happy in the future, panic sell and blame your self
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 04:38:40 PM
I do believe here is the finest time and energy to obtain the right money, next, we all keep that and also hold out before the value will be secure. This kind of can is to be able to make investments about a lot more money.
Activity: 339
October 30, 2018, 01:59:22 PM
Many of us all invest in cryptocurrency that applies hodl too. Because I also think that it is a wise choice for now. I myself do not want to sell in a loss situation, it is better for me to long-term for potential coins. Because I'm sure the future of cryptocurrency is very bright. Hopefully in the next year cryptocurrency will increase again and be very potential
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 30, 2018, 01:56:35 PM

HODL is our everything. I would also suggest to buy more, while the market is at the bottom. I bought myself IOTEX
Activity: 214
October 30, 2018, 01:52:09 PM
While the market fluctuates continuously, the trade should not be too dangerous. Bitcoin price fluctuations will cause the market to turn up continuously and we can not predict before so the safest way is best HOLD. Hold your coin and wait for the market to stabilize. Once the market has stabilized, trade will lessen its risk of capital and also the opportunity for the altcoins to thrive again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
October 30, 2018, 01:50:44 PM
I am a hodler, but then people say oh if you sold when btc was 20k, you would have made a lot of money. But then, hind sight is the best sight, but it does not work like that in real time.
Activity: 108
October 30, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
I am an investor, I do not like speculation. However, at present, it is difficult to know what the market trend is. We need to change our investment tactics in a flexible way to make a profit
I like speculation because it requires a bunch of effort to attempt to guess the correct price of a coin.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 30, 2018, 01:47:26 PM
Aside from hodling, you should also grab the opportunity to buy and invest in other tokens while price is still low. Diversify your tokens for more profit chances.
Activity: 448
October 30, 2018, 01:24:44 PM
I am an investor, I do not like speculation. However, at present, it is difficult to know what the market trend is. We need to change our investment tactics in a flexible way to make a profit
Activity: 336
October 30, 2018, 01:23:29 PM
Today in this market, of course the position to keep the tokens at maximum and in the future, it is very important those tokens that will survive and develop in 2-3 years will be very different money cost,and very good, so that the one who in the long and buy the right tokens, will win uniquely
Activity: 350
October 30, 2018, 01:20:54 PM
I do think this can be an ideal time for it to invest in a quality loose change, and then many of us carry the idea along with delay prior to the price tag can be dependable. This specific can even enable you to spend an additional loose change.
Pages:
Jump to: