Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 5. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 08:09:32 AM
If you like to lose your own money, hodl is good, but if you want make some profits, it shoudl be obvious that there is no way to earn by hodling, when the whole market is falling.
October 25, 2018, 07:13:23 AM
We all need to be greateful to people, who consider that hodling is still good. If they were not making such choise, market would drop several times faster.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
October 24, 2018, 05:25:18 PM
In as much Hold is good. Some coins are losing their grips and probably won't get them back. So always look for different positions to sell your coins and look for newer coins to invest also.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 05:15:11 PM
The subject was opened in may. Since then, there has been no change in the market and even more losses.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 24, 2018, 05:03:43 PM
I think that long-term investment is the best way to make money in this market. You can trade, but few can do it. I prefer to study projects, find promising projects. After I invest in them.
Activity: 518
October 24, 2018, 04:57:11 PM
I agree with holding it right now is the best way strategy to make our investments not to lose his amount and I think selling it right away is a bad idea. Thinking the things rhat we will gonna do right now is the great things to do to prevent from losing any investments that we have in our wallet.
Activity: 266
October 24, 2018, 04:46:27 PM
Well, at the moment my strategy is to be out of the market , the market is now very dangerous to store the tokens long , the market will fall still
Activity: 854
October 24, 2018, 04:42:23 PM
Holding is actually the only option left for us. If possible let’s forget the coins or tokens we have for sometime. It has gotten to a stage where only the brave can withstand this kind of decline in value of crypto currencies.
Activity: 200
October 24, 2018, 04:22:33 PM
I have now started practicing short-term trading. Since due to the fact that I did nothing for a year and just waited for the market to recover, my entire investment portfolio almost disappeared. To somehow compensate for their losses, I decided to start trading. I can not say how much this is a good idea, but still I believe in my success!!!
Quick trade deals are not effective today. Only experienced traders willing to take the risk can use it. Many friends of mine preferred this strategy quit trading completely.
Activity: 336
October 24, 2018, 03:25:28 PM
Obviously, this is the best method during and even after times like we are experiencing now but I don't think it applies to to all coins. If the potential of the coins you have is not strong then i guess it will be best you trade for good ones to save your investment.
October 24, 2018, 03:17:26 PM
this strategy is suitable for those who did not have time to take profit, and now does not want to sell in the negative, I also console myself so. The next time will be smarter) I hope there will be another such opportunity.
October 24, 2018, 03:03:20 PM
Of course, when the market is in such a state, the only right decision is of course a hold! but you still need to know what kind of coin it takes to hold for so long.
Activity: 140
October 24, 2018, 02:12:49 PM
This topic started at the end of May 2018, almost half a year passed and the market showed that players in the crypto market holding coins for a long time only lost and lost money. Therefore, even today's market stabilization does not provide an incentive for investment. The only thing that attracts is the low price. I would buy ethereum, bitcoin, EOS, NEO.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
October 24, 2018, 02:06:56 PM
If something has dropped more than 40-60% then I would hold them until they show signs of recovery and I will invest at least the same amount of btc as I did previously so that even if the coin get back to its previous price then I will have some profit and if it rallied more then it will be a great profit.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 02:06:16 PM
I am generally holding my tokens because i dont like selling my investments with losing money and i am trying to do some trade at the moment because market seems stable for some altcoins and i am earning some 3 4 percentage daily.  That saves my life. I really need money these days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
I have now started practicing short-term trading. Since due to the fact that I did nothing for a year and just waited for the market to recover, my entire investment portfolio almost disappeared. To somehow compensate for their losses, I decided to start trading. I can not say how much this is a good idea, but still I believe in my success!!!
Activity: 434
October 24, 2018, 10:22:46 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?

When its price is low do an ultimate HODLing technique. Hold your coin and believe in it, soon, it will go rise and climb the top of the prices of altcoins around the world. The same as in its reverse, if the price is high, do still believe also that its price will still go high. HODL until you are satisfied.
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 24, 2018, 10:12:31 AM
The hold is an alternative that can be applied as an effort to protect your assets from losses. If you sell your assets at prices far below the purchase price, the more losses you will get. You can hold on first and wait until the market price of your assets returns to normal and stabilizes. So you do not experience losses and you can still make a profit.
Hold only promotes value when we choose the right coin, so the hold should be combined with having the knowledge to analyze and choose the potential coin, so that would be better for us, so follow me think patience plus knowledge then this will be great for you
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 06:33:46 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.

Doing nothing is not a strategy. The only people who can really believe in hodling, are the people, who do not know how does any market work. Otherwise, they will not hodl.
Activity: 462
October 23, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

I think that hodling is a very good solution for a volatile market. Sometimes, it all just depends on you on whether what price you want to sell your tokens. But preferences aside, I think hodling is a proper way to make a lot more money if you're not planning to sell immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: