Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 3. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
October 30, 2018, 06:14:17 AM
I prefer to hodl, of course. Don't see any point in selling coins for nothing. It should worth something. If it brings a penny, than it better just stay in my wallet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 06:11:46 AM
I understand that long-term investment is profitable, but I have a point of view that you should invest wisely . If you buy at peak and keep you may not survive the fall and you may sell at a loss . I think it's a profitable market right now, but it's still a risk ! Buy parts !
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
October 30, 2018, 05:04:38 AM
No, the investment does not need to be so stubborn. You need to be responsive, otherwise you will be controlled when you lose a lot of money. Be aware that this is a capital game and no one will tell you what to do. You must be decisive.

yes, I agree with you, there is no really good choice unless you decide. hold, buy or sell it all you decide. all you have to do is believe in your own choice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 04:59:20 AM
No, the investment does not need to be so stubborn. You need to be responsive, otherwise you will be controlled when you lose a lot of money. Be aware that this is a capital game and no one will tell you what to do. You must be decisive.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 12:21:16 AM
I sold almost all my cryptocurrencies in August-September 2018. Tired of waiting. Invested 90% of the money in 3 good in my opinion token. I expect growth in the coming months. For the remaining 10% of the money a little play in the market.

Which of the tokens have you chosen? I have several favorites, and I am going to hold them for at least a year. I might sell them only when the bull run comes. These are NEM, NEO, Stellar, Ox, Ontology, and Cardano.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 04:22:54 PM
It seems to me that judging by the current market situation, there is no other option how to wait - nobody has it. Of course, we hope that the market recovery process will accelerate!
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
October 27, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
Yep I agree - I invested in last year only, so I am in a big loss like everybody who came in crypto recently, but I will HODL, you did not lose any money until you sell your coins, just HODL and hope for bullish trend soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
October 27, 2018, 03:20:12 PM
I also think that long-term investment of own funds is the best option. I think that many projects have a great future. Many of them can become very popular and affect the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
October 27, 2018, 03:05:14 PM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?
As we can see, the policy of simple retention of cryptocurrency this year is absolutely a failure. Virtually no profit this year she brought. Therefore, it is desirable, along with the retention of cryptocurrency, at least periodically, with obvious price spikes, to trade it. You also need to constantly monitor the emergence of new perspective coins and tokens and quickly switch to their use. The market will not always grow in value, and young and promising types of cryptocurrency will always grow.
Activity: 84
October 27, 2018, 07:34:09 AM
I refuse long-term investment. I still hold the coins I bought a long time ago, but I refrain from buying new ones. For me, there are no good signals from the crypto market, which can be used to predetermine the strongly growing altcoin market.
copper member
Activity: 275
October 26, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
Yes, I also believe that a wise strategy is hodl, hodl is a hope to realize a more meaningful and brighter future with the benefits gained from crypto, because we determine our own future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 26, 2018, 11:10:00 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.

During times of high market volatility, there are two things I do. First is hold my acquired altcoins and close at any reasonable profit percentage. Second is scalp trade btcusd and maybe ethusd for small gains.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 25, 2018, 07:03:20 PM
Yes if you are sure that the market will experience arise again, sure you could hold coins. The present market price is declining and this makes a lot of people panic. But I am sure that at the end of the year, the price will increase crypto coins is very high.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 06:55:46 PM
No doubts when market is going down the best option is hold for a while, because it is pointless to sell cheaper than bought
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 25, 2018, 03:01:49 PM
At the moment there is no other option but to keep all the coins in the long run. I am sure that the cryptocurrency market will return and will grow again, but the question is when it will happen.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
October 25, 2018, 11:37:21 AM
I sold almost all my cryptocurrencies in August-September 2018. Tired of waiting. Invested 90% of the money in 3 good in my opinion token. I expect growth in the coming months. For the remaining 10% of the money a little play in the market.
If you have analyzed these projects well, then your decision is good only if these 3 coins fall in price more than those in your portfolio
copper member
Activity: 497
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 11:30:10 AM
No need to panic, and keep storing cryptocurrency owned, panic only fosters self-fear, and fear will continue to increase along with the market decline. Hodl is the right way to save from losses, and will be able to provide benefits for the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 11:23:51 AM
During a market like this I also like you, I hold tokens like ETH, BTC and there are some coins like COV that I currently trade in the short term and take every profit even though I get a little profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
October 25, 2018, 11:19:58 AM
at a time when the market price was in a bad condition like some time ago, what I did was by increasing the amount of crypto assets that I was trading, because that way was to avoid large losses and just wait until the market returned to the green zone and when prices were high.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 25, 2018, 11:09:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: