Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL is the only policy. - page 6. (Read 5435 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 04:37:58 AM
Now all market conditions price coins were debased. And many people who experience panic, so they have to sell coins at low prices. But you have to stay patient and don't panic. The hold is a good way in conditions like this. Hold for the long term is very nice to get an advantage in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 23, 2018, 04:28:08 AM
Yes Hodl is your best solution to bear market when you hodl you are a little safe from lost. Also have patients. And people who hodl and have patients are the main people's that understand crypto.
Activity: 434
October 23, 2018, 04:03:05 AM
The hold is an alternative that can be applied as an effort to protect your assets from losses. If you sell your assets at prices far below the purchase price, the more losses you will get. You can hold on first and wait until the market price of your assets returns to normal and stabilizes. So you do not experience losses and you can still make a profit.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
October 23, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
Hold the coin is a very good policy when all the coins decreased. Price reduction this coin, I think is very reasonable and you must remain patient. I am sure that prices will begin to rise slowly coins. If you want to invest this is a very good time. And you can also make long-term investments.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 23, 2018, 03:37:31 AM
For those who first entered this market, this will be the best strategy, since the more movements a beginner makes on the stock exchange, the more risks that he will lose his investments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 23, 2018, 03:17:05 AM
Yeeah, HODL is the easiest and the most effective strategy for the next few year in crypto. Dont panic and hold your coins tight
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 23, 2018, 03:13:46 AM
HODL is not the only policy and it is quite a dangerous policy on  a declining market. If you are hodling some useless coins you can easily lose your investment.

Many hodlers earn a lot because they are very patient and can hold their cryptocurrencies for several years. Meanwhile, very often, day trading brings more money. Naturally, you need to spend much time for it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 22, 2018, 07:11:03 PM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
What is your policy at this current market volatility?
Now HODL policy is the good thing because initial investment decreasing a lot. I keep HODL from February in this year but it will continue almost this year finished after few weeks but portfolio still not recover. It has now gone to the end of the risk. Now people always asking when bull run!
I agree Holding my funds are the best thing to do right now, Some of my investments are in good ICO and coin, People are always asking when will be the bull for the preparation of their holdings on where and when will they invest it. Risk is spreading in the system of investing that the market is still down at the moment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 06:54:17 PM
I also think that investing in long-term is the right start in this market because so many projects now have the potential to grow at times
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 21, 2018, 05:33:35 AM
holding is only a policy because if you hold the decision is yours not the forum. you have the right to hold and sell if you want.
Activity: 270
October 21, 2018, 12:53:29 AM
Market is fluctuating today a lot . But I hope it will not continue. So I am applying HODL at this moment.
These past days shows how the market recovers even little, it's fluctuating so it is not good to buy now, we must hold at this moment. Hold is the best option for us who still worry about the market's situation
Activity: 471
October 21, 2018, 12:41:05 AM
Now HODL policy is the good thing because initial investment decreasing a lot. I keep HODL from February in this year but it will continue almost this year finished after few weeks but portfolio still not recover. It has now gone to the end of the risk. Now people always asking when bull run!
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 21, 2018, 12:40:28 AM
When you think the price of a coin that you choose is critical, your hodling principle will not be applicable. Yes  it is good to HODL and buy coins at a low price but be aware if the price is still going down because it is difficult to predict whether the coin will regain its price in a later situation.
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
October 21, 2018, 12:23:11 AM
HODL is not the only policy and it is quite a dangerous policy on  a declining market. If you are hodling some useless coins you can easily lose your investment.
It is dangerous when this is all we have , I mean we entrust our savings on it and nothing to be used for living at this moment, especially if our holdings coins were not working in ways to at least develop their coins to recover at this state.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
October 21, 2018, 12:13:21 AM
If looking on the graph, then you can to see how volatility decreases over the last couple of months. I think soon we are waiting for a sharp movement, the question is only up or down.
I hope so, I alredy hodling this token reward in a couple of months and still market continue to its bull run in where there's no speculation or exact date to improve market sell or buy which the only way is to hodl and forecast the volatility when to stop.
Activity: 128
October 20, 2018, 07:15:03 PM
HODL is not the only policy and it is quite a dangerous policy on  a declining market. If you are hodling some useless coins you can easily lose your investment.
That is the only policy that I have as well. not only does the price get larger the coins volume goes up too.
Activity: 406
October 20, 2018, 07:03:29 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 01:59:13 PM
Just like you , I also choose to hold. The market is still in fall down and the price is unstable so the best thing to do now is to hold. Maybe some of you may think that it will be risky to hold now but if you sell your coins now you probably regret it. You need to stay calm and hold.
Activity: 288
October 20, 2018, 01:33:05 PM
Maybe almost all Crypto people do the same thing, HODL. How can they sell it while the price is very low from their target. I do the same about the current market price decline. And the coin that I HODL is my savings asset in the coming year. It is a good strategy to deal with the current market.
Activity: 319
October 20, 2018, 01:20:24 PM
I can't say that it is the only possible good strategy because trading may bring you really amazing profits, hodling is probably more risky now...
Pages:
Jump to: