Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL or REGRET!!! - page 15. (Read 7233 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 26, 2018, 07:40:17 AM
I sold my 6k ripple coins last night! Embarrassed
Sell at low price? HODL you will regret, yeah, I hold minexcoin and regret not sell when it is 30 USD. now it is 5 USD. Sell the coin at the highest price you will make profit. If not you will regret, crypto price is difficult to recover from the red bloody dump. Yeah, even from 5 to 10 USD it is very difficult. so sell your coins when you made profit. never hodl for long time, you are dreaming by hodl
People regret not selling at a big profit because they are greedy, it's alright to sell even at a low profit as long as we are satisfied, we should not
change our plan as being emotional in trading and investing will most likely result to a disaster in the long run.
I learn from my mistakes last year, I will sell now when bitcoin reach its ATH.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 02:53:29 AM
I sold my 6k ripple coins last night! Embarrassed
Sell at low price? HODL you will regret, yeah, I hold minexcoin and regret not sell when it is 30 USD. now it is 5 USD. Sell the coin at the highest price you will make profit. If not you will regret, crypto price is difficult to recover from the red bloody dump. Yeah, even from 5 to 10 USD it is very difficult. so sell your coins when you made profit. never hodl for long time, you are dreaming by hodl
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 02:44:06 AM
We recommend you hodl it first only. be patient and trust if it's sustenance for you, definitely will come back on you. And all it takes patience. Then the patient first, while continuing to seek other things produce from within the crypto.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 02:27:05 AM
I think at this point, retention might be one of the best.It all depends on your decision what when you want to sell them because here no one knows what the market trend is.
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 01:41:23 AM
since it's typical to have that thing since I'm in exchanging you have to do it however when you hold it off you're a decent exercise so it won't be rehashed, yet in the event that you're in bitcoin you'll need to hold for beyond any doubt income I'm faster when I'm never again positive about another coin when they are mysterious and have no organization.
Activity: 90
August 24, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
Regreting when you have done something not inappropriate, but bro. you will get an experience through this, and you can have a patience to all and having a good patience will get rewarded be more wise bro and gather useful information on what will you do.
Activity: 3
August 24, 2018, 06:33:58 AM
There are times when we see the coin mooning and then regret that if we just hold the coin longer then we would have a bigger profit but then just think when you sold the coin and then the coin dump so you will be thankful that you sold the coin. The problem is that people get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works and another projects are scam if it is abou ICO or you just loose money if it is about trading
Activity: 77
August 22, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
Well we as a whole have these encounters that some way or another will show us that it is smarter to pause. As the familiar adage goes, persistence is an ideals. I don't have that much to juggle between coins so some of the time I truly get enticed to offer when I am peering toward on a coin with a superior potential than what I hold. There might be times in which we are enticed to offer, yet simply recall, never offer when your losing. I heard that from a long haul dealer and I connected that in my ventures.
Activity: 309
August 22, 2018, 05:19:49 AM
That's a good question. In December of this year I chose cold and it seems I made a mistake. It's okay the price will still rise.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 22, 2018, 04:12:19 AM
I agree with your opinion, because I've experienced the same thing as you, I sold coins that I got too fast and only a few months the coin price increase to 10x more than the price when I sold it, so from now on I prefer hold than I'm regret.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 03:54:22 AM
Am regretting now xlm is dip now , i regret not selling but i have learn my lesson , i still have xlm coin hope it rise again so i make my gain
Activity: 108
August 22, 2018, 03:49:53 AM
Point of correction, it is not all token or coins you can hold that would yield positive result. Some tokens are shitty and if you hold them, you would REGRET.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
August 22, 2018, 03:44:34 AM
HODL it is the stratagy that have proof of profatability. The history of cryptocurrency is not so long to be able to make any conclusions. But most of capitals that were made on cryptocurrency, were made from holding.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 03:34:45 AM
If you hold them for long, they will give you more profits. SO in my opinion HOLDING is the best strategy in cryptocurrencies. As the market is volatile, better HOLD them without selling them for low prices and regret.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 03:13:19 AM
Everyone has a different opinion. Many people do not like to venture so they will not invest in the crypto because it is downtrend, the price is falling and the future is not likely to increase.
Activity: 219
August 22, 2018, 03:10:55 AM
I agree with you. When the BTC as well as the market crypto downtrend has a lot of people scared without knowing that, then it is the best time to buy into coin.
Activity: 392
August 22, 2018, 03:07:49 AM
There's no point in regretting, only moving forward. You should really look into is Energi.
Platform for launching security token projects.securities will be the next evolution of crypto as the finance industry is coming in for the future.

Thus, regretting can just stop you from making a successful person. Make those failures you have that resulted to your regrets as your inspiration to move forward and never stop reaching for your goals or what your mind and heart desire.
Activity: 58
August 22, 2018, 02:46:40 AM
There's no point in regretting, only moving forward. You should really look into is Energi.
Platform for launching security token projects.securities will be the next evolution of crypto as the finance industry is coming in for the future.
Activity: 217
August 22, 2018, 02:29:40 AM
The topic is quite interesting but with the market participants from the beginning of 2018 as I regret it mainly due to not selling when the price is high. And the current account is / 5, / 10  =))
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 22, 2018, 01:46:10 AM
Price will go up again and that is almost guaranteed because we can see from the past history prices that the bitcoin market is going down but after a few months, it is going up again for new all time highs and the only difference from the price right now is only a few and we just need to have a lot of patience.
I will not think it's guaranteed but I remain hopeful that price will rise again, I don't know when but in the long run it will happen.
The recent price movement seems very stable but it's going down, we need some great news that will bring big speculation for investors to start buying again.
Pages:
Jump to: