Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL or REGRET!!! - page 18. (Read 7233 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 02:36:47 PM
It all depends on the project, how promising it is and how the team performs its tasks. If the project is promising with its growth in x2, sell half. the rest half - hold
Activity: 208
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 01:12:06 PM
HODL 'F'or REGRET!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 01:07:04 PM
I share almost the same story with you brother, i remember when i had some tokens which i thought had no value after it was dumped terribly by bounty hunters who had large amounts of it. But it was so shocking that after i sold mine the tokens just gain high value of the market making people earn as much as 300% on their holdings. This has also been a great lesson to me never to sell cheap.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 01:02:14 PM
Majority of us have this kind of experience, when we sell our holdings and then suddenly its rise in the next day. We can maybe avoid this by carefully reading those charts and gathering some news.
Activity: 294
August 07, 2018, 06:02:48 AM
There would be really lots of regret if we'll sell to early than we must and we should Embarrassed.
If we really want to earn higher and bigger then we must just wait for the right time and just have more patience because good things always happen to those who are able to wait. There are coins which reach and go to moon in time so waiting is always the best thing to do. Wink
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
August 07, 2018, 05:58:25 AM
I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.

That is what happens when you do not really analyzed the market or somewhat of you loss the trust you have in your coin. In cryptocurrency, patience is one of the big thing at the same time is the critical thinking. With this manner we can avoid to have loss at the same time we can help establish more healthy market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 05:50:05 AM
A lot of participants have doing this mistake over and over again. It is always a good to hodl your tokens for some time before you sell them out. If you are always too early to sell token, you will regret always. This is a very good advise for newbies I think.
Activity: 28
August 07, 2018, 05:44:04 AM
Crypto is getting better in long term so our coins will get more valuable with time. Therefor you should set some goals for each of your coins. Set some selling points for them , when they reach that point sell them and never look back because there is no end to this.
Activity: 65
August 07, 2018, 05:35:56 AM
I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
well, before holding any coin, always have a basic knowledge of their applications, also their roadmap
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 07, 2018, 05:30:42 AM
you are so right in your decision to learn rather that feeling upset Wink don't compare what you let go, it no longer matters. focus on present and it will reward you. good luck
Activity: 119
August 07, 2018, 05:22:29 AM
I don't trade really, but I'm not blindly hodling either, i tend to follow a few long-term strategies where i might sell or buy occasionally. if i had merely hodled my initial investment and never touched it my portfolio would be worth less than one third of what it is today. So i don't trade often, but when i do it's usually big decisions that i've carefully thought through.
Activity: 237
August 07, 2018, 05:04:41 AM
The coin that you're trying to hold for are some of the worth kind of coin and potentially that may have you to earn in the future well this is will be the good thing to be
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 07, 2018, 02:36:36 AM
This rule doesn't work always but something clever is there. Holding will help you to save your money and to minimize losses so there is not something bad for this.
Activity: 110
August 07, 2018, 01:08:01 AM
What happen if your coin is dissapear now? The most ideal way is explore deliberately to comprehend your coins. You need to realize what coin is appropriate for long time or brief time. Along these lines, you wont must be disappointment
Activity: 169
August 06, 2018, 09:46:21 PM
its thesame path you will choose!! wether hodl or regret!! once hodl you have to wait that coin will increase !! and then sell it!! and when hodl and didnt not watch the coin increasing your regeret it
!!
Activity: 61
August 06, 2018, 09:19:13 PM
Hold is the best strategy for the bigger earnings.
Activity: 203
August 06, 2018, 09:06:04 PM
In every investment we need to have patience and knowledge on where will we trust our money to and becuase we have trust on where we invest our money we need to be patient in holding on what coin we have for surely it will pump its price mostly this time of the year. Price vary becuase of the market and the investors of 4the project is good then trust it just be patient in holding so that you won't regret anything
Activity: 74
August 06, 2018, 08:58:24 PM
Holding is the key to if you're not sure when to best sell . So if I hold as many coins as I have .
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 06, 2018, 07:08:12 PM
HODL means Gold! Not True Exactly. HOLD is the best way to earn money for the newbies or for those who don't know about trade and who haven't enough time for the trade. HOLD is not for everyone. My 10K USD is now 3K USD, only for HODL! I just hate hodl. Sometimes, you can earn good output by hodling your coins. But the maximum time it is not worthy. Lips sealed Lips sealed

I am sorry about your $10k investment mate. We are actually on the same scenario right now. I thought I was buying in the bottom but later I realized that there was further bottom. But holding it is the way to go otherwise we are losing that trade.
Activity: 87
August 06, 2018, 07:58:00 AM
HODL means Gold! Not True Exactly. HOLD is the best way to earn money for the newbies or for those who don't know about trade and who haven't enough time for the trade. HOLD is not for everyone. My 10K USD is now 3K USD, only for HODL! I just hate hodl. Sometimes, you can earn good output by hodling your coins. But the maximum time it is not worthy. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: