Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL or REGRET!!! - page 57. (Read 7233 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 25, 2018, 03:17:19 AM
Why anyone can invest? the simple answer is to make good return. So you invested in verge at some time and you think you made some good return and sold. So what is good return is undefinable. For instance, if you buy a coin at $1 per coin, then sell at $100 per coin, thinking that the point where you sell your coin is a good return. But other may think otherwise like if they buy a coin at $1 per coin and sell at 1000 per coin. So you buy and sell at your requirement. You will loss only when you sell a coin at a price lower than the price at which you buy a coin. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 01:07:20 AM
I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.

I prefer to wait and hold my coin to be a very expensive coin because if it sells then I will experience a very high regret for having sold it at a cheap price. for me if you are stuck in verge then wait until the price is back up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 12:47:32 AM
I'm really disappointed with myself now because of Verge. Way back June 2017, I bought $200 worth of XVG and I sold it last week a day before the pump happened. It could be worth more than $5k now if I just HODL. Cry Well, I need to move on and learn from this mistakes. This will be a lesson for me to have patience and wait for the right time to sell my coins. The reason why I sold it was because I need more funds to buy another coin. I'm happy with the coin I bought because I can now see that it is now starting to pump. Maybe, I'm just half disappointed every time I'm seeing the current value of Verge. I bought some XVG again and will surely hold it this time. Smiley I hope that this experience of mine can be a good example for everyone especially the newbies in this community.
Regret is always at the end. Your experience also often occurs in others. That's why it takes extra patience in the crypto world. We do not know what happens in the future. All we can do is hold the coins until we need or until the price matches our target. From now on make your experience as a lesson and motivation for the future.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
February 24, 2018, 08:11:53 PM

Since i'm just a bounty hunter of every project i don't feel regret if i always sell my coins early. I don't like investing money because it's very risky so i make coins by using effort and time. In your case, you should look into graphs and speculations about your coins since you invest in there then you must subscribe to it. This will be set as your experience so maybe you'll success soon. The time will come that you'll know when XVG will rise up and hodl it for long term.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
February 24, 2018, 07:58:20 PM
Yeah hindsight can be a pain when it appears that a sub-optimal trade occurred. The best thing that can be done is to evaluate what could've been done better and to move on ensuring you don't make the same mistake again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
February 24, 2018, 07:45:57 PM
we can't trade all amount of this amount very big-more than 100K$ by different coins together, some coins better hold, by some trade, trade is so risk if you don't know, because you may have 10 good deals and 11th will be bad and you lose all profit,better some amount hold, in my opinion the best option its have few deals per year
Why do you take more risk than profit?
I am usually take more profit than risk, because 3-5 loss order can earn from 1 order win.
It is the rule for those who want to have good income from trading, because scalping without experience just make you lose all profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 07:44:58 PM

You should never regret cause you can't predict the market for sure. What you can do is selling in parts your investments. For example,  you could sell half of Verge and keep the rest. Selling in parts is great and could also be used for icos when you get out your initial investment and keep profits for long term.
Activity: 336
February 24, 2018, 12:09:59 PM
we can't trade all amount of this amount very big-more than 100K$ by different coins together, some coins better hold, by some trade, trade is so risk if you don't know, because you may have 10 good deals and 11th will be bad and you lose all profit,better some amount hold, in my opinion the best option its have few deals per year
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 24, 2018, 12:01:52 PM
It's up to you, you can even make money on the dump, all depends on your abilities and knowledge. HodL strategy for the people who doesn't know how to trade.
Activity: 406
February 24, 2018, 11:57:57 AM
why should you regret if you sell and have earning what important is you gain with that trade and no one knows when a coins is pump as long as you  earned its a good decision still that you did.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 11:50:55 AM
The lesson I get from this: buy a good coin, hold and forget. Come back in a couple years and check the value of your holdings. Cash out what you need. Come back when you need more. Retire.

This is what it exactly means. Holding and adopting the project as a user. Time will do the rest for you, remember lots of coins made price booms last year.
Activity: 137
February 24, 2018, 11:50:11 AM
The lesson I get from this: buy a good coin, hold and forget. Come back in a couple years and check the value of your holdings. Cash out what you need. Come back when you need more. Retire.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 05:47:22 PM
There is no point regretting after a sale has been consummated  as a crypto currency user . We all know how volatile the market situation of crypto currencies is and more over it was our choice to sell . Regretting is just making a bad day worst.

It's right. I never closely monitor changes in the price of a currency after selling it. What is done is done. I'm just relaxing. If you constantly regret the possible loss of profit, then you can go crazy.  Cheesy
Activity: 252
February 18, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
There is no point regretting after a sale has been consummated  as a crypto currency user . We all know how volatile the market situation of crypto currencies is and more over it was our choice to sell . Regretting is just making a bad day worst.
Activity: 39
February 18, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
I had 40 million DentaCoin before it took a rocket ride.  Would have been worth about 19 bitcoin at the high.  I sold for 1.8 bitcoin. 

I'm now a HODL'er. 

DentaCoin has nothing and it rocketed like that.  SO research doesn't even help as any amount of research would have given you a strong sell signal.

Activity: 625
Merit: 501
February 18, 2018, 01:04:36 PM
No one can tell the prices or value of the coins it depends on the market demand and the nature of coin.if you sell or hodl, there is always that risk that your coin's .So you should not make any regrets because that was the risk you took.Actually if you get a coin that is reliable, you better hodl it.that was probably wise decession.
Especially never regret when you sold your coin at a low price while the price of that coin still continue to increases much value. You do not know the future, in that time, you thought that price is good to sell, so, do not let the percent growth makes you always regret, you should feel satisfied with your decision.
Activity: 182
February 11, 2018, 07:36:20 PM
If you want to earn more profit in the future you just have to be patient and hold on to what you have, and with it you will have a bright future. I will never regret anything because I am the one who determines my own way of life. profit and loss are all in my hands. therefore for all believing in yourself to believe in your own choices it is better.
Activity: 196
February 11, 2018, 04:02:29 PM
And that's right. But here is a rather thin line, whether to wait or vice versa to sell more because the project goes to the bottom. It's hard to guess here and calculate ...
Activity: 238
February 11, 2018, 02:14:00 PM
I am still holding even though I lost %20 of my btc amount. I am a little sad, but hopeful.
When I sell the coin on loss I feel worse, so I am hoping for little pumps to sell my coins
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 02:03:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: