Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL vs Day trading - page 10. (Read 3626 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.
July 06, 2018, 08:04:16 AM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
I think you should not hold at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are continuing to fall after falling to $ 6500. The market is also falling, the prices of the altocin are also turning and beginning to decline. So I think that at this point you should only trade short and only should trade the day to be able to reduce the risk and also preserve the profit.

Plenty of people waiting for "panic sellers" Wink

HODL all the way  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 06:23:10 AM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
I think you should not hold at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are continuing to fall after falling to $ 6500. The market is also falling, the prices of the altocin are also turning and beginning to decline. So I think that at this point you should only trade short and only should trade the day to be able to reduce the risk and also preserve the profit.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 04:21:46 AM
I usually do hodling. Because day trading is risky for me. But If you can be update in every moment and you have enough knowledge about the market I think day trading is good for you. 
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 04:16:12 AM
If you have enough time to check the market daily and have much experience in trading. Day trading is more risky but more profitable.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 06, 2018, 03:32:57 AM
For now his second time is not good because Bitcoin has decreased and some Altcoins in Bittrex have been eliminated from Bittrex side.

But I suggest it to hold Altcoins who are in the top 10, such as TRON, Ethereum, EOS etc. Because their financial foundations are so large that they are safe to HodL.
Exactly we do have those two options day trading and holding, but we should know what is beneficial for us, so according to me I think choose holding is best and profit worthy than trading for day because it will never tease you and you will be able to make good money without any problem, we should have trust our coin that we are holding and keep patience, I have seen a few people losing money in day trading because of lack knowledge but I never see anyone lost money holding because it is trustful way of earning.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
July 05, 2018, 05:28:35 PM
Definetly thats a good idea that you want to make a day trading and holds,buts thats idea now is not much profitable,because market is in bearish situation,and maybe that you hold  portfolio cannot cycle and earn as a trading,because you holds its and wait instead of you trade it and earn,while in other hands day traders needs a totally focus  and following everyday the data spikes of the coinmarket caps and consume  much time,therefore you need in thats situation a time management.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 05, 2018, 05:19:22 PM
Day trading is a very skill and time-consuming thing, totally not like just holding, which requires only patience. Day trading may be regularly profitable but it is really hard to perform.
Activity: 220
July 05, 2018, 05:18:17 PM
I would say, if you are having some of free time during the day, you definitely should do both of those! Some particular coins like top 5 are great in the purposes of long run, some Alts are good to trade everyday, so.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
July 05, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

Many people favor holding rather than day trading. Day trading or "trading" per se is the more active approach between the two, but in turn, it is also the one that most needs experience and assets to actually be able to do actively and aggressively. You can't hope to trade well with only a few coins in your hands. Also, you should have enough knowledge to read how the market plays out to be able to determine what leads to follow and what coins to actually trade for. On the other hand, holding is the more passive approach, it is done by buying coins and holding it until its value is ripe enough to be disposed off for profit. It doesn't require you to actually look at the market very closely, but you still need to check on the latest news, of course.
Activity: 84
July 05, 2018, 04:52:14 PM
OptiToken gonna moon hard on open in 2 weeks
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

Holding and day trading are both profitable but if you are not lazy to look at the market prices then i prefer that you should focus on day trading since you can earn more profit in this way.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
July 05, 2018, 02:50:26 PM
Yes if my day trading experience can be profitable but it needs skill to get big profit. You must be an analyst to be a successful trader. Also on the other side, hold strategy is a long-term investment. You should analyze well about a coin or token before investing because this decision will make you successful in the future. In the end, the decision depends on the profile of the person willing to make a profit through speculation.

The difference is very far.

Analysis with the day trade could take months before you see how the fluctuation goes.
While with just investing with crypto you might just need a week of research to prove if it is worth the money you will be betting with them.
For now I am trying the day trade but it sucks some time when you are losing even with all the the monitoring that you did for months.  Grin
I just added it to the experience, then maybe next time I will be better.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 05, 2018, 02:32:26 PM
Basically both are can obviously be profitable, adjusting it with your basic skills and existing conditions. Success lies in our personality responding to everything and deepening something that must be learned more deeply to mastering it.
Yes, I agree with u and both of are profitble if people canbise thieir knowledge perfect time..Most of the people hold many coin and they cannot satisfy token.price because  of her greddy. I was disappointment  many time because maximum time peole don't sell asset  or hold , as a result  people sell their token when pric dowb
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 02:14:34 PM
For now his second time is not good because Bitcoin has decreased and some Altcoins in Bittrex have been eliminated from Bittrex side.

But I suggest it to hold Altcoins who are in the top 10, such as TRON, Ethereum, EOS etc. Because their financial foundations are so large that they are safe to HodL.
i think both of  them are very useful to earn only difference is from day trade you can earn on daily base and from hold you can earn after some time.
Activity: 159
July 05, 2018, 02:00:10 PM
I think that success is when you do both, just you divide your portfolio into tokens worth of holding and tokens worth of trading. You need to be in continuous process of researching the projects.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 05, 2018, 03:30:19 AM
Yes if my day trading experience can be profitable but it needs skill to get big profit. You must be an analyst to be a successful trader. Also on the other side, hold strategy is a long-term investment. You should analyze well about a coin or token before investing because this decision will make you successful in the future. In the end, the decision depends on the profile of the person willing to make a profit through speculation.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 02:54:49 AM
Hodl - Hold on for dear life.
In hodling you can earn big profit, trading is too risky. Hodling is less time consuming while trading needs more of your time. Day trading is like a full time job. If you know how to do trading then you make a good profit with a day. But if you are new in trading you need to study and learn it first because if you do not know what to do you will not double your profit. It will be hard for you to make your profit double. Sometimes trading is a gambling if you do not know how to play with the gambling then you will lose what you invested. It will be hard for you to do trading if you do not have the knowledge on trading and if you are newbie in this industry. In hodl you just need to be patient for you to have a good profit.    
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
July 05, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 502
July 05, 2018, 12:55:42 AM
If you decide to hold you should be understanding what the interesting concept of that project, and too many coin/token in the market we should learn fundamental of each coin. In my opinion day trading is more profitable than hold because we can manage the risk better.
Well if you have the skill of being a day trader then you can do it but not all knows how to do it so I think it really depends on which one you are capable of and most comfortable. Both is profitable on your own way.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
July 04, 2018, 05:16:40 PM
I mostly believe in Hold. I think day trading is so risky in Cryptocurrency than other markets like stock or forex and more. Because we know that Cryptomarket is too volatile than others trading markets. So, I comfort on HOLD.
Why not hold for a while since the value of bitcoin still at its low price right? so for me we just need to stay calm, relax for just a couple of more weeks because bitcoin will surely will recover again, we just need to surpass all of the negative media about it.
Pages:
Jump to: