Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL vs Day trading - page 6. (Read 3626 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 05:46:02 PM
Am not good at day trading, I prefer buying when many are selling and sells when they are eager to buy again
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:33:47 AM
for now better do hold to get big profit, I don't guarantee you will earn profit continuously if do day trading because I know day trading have bigger risk than holding.
Activity: 37
July 26, 2018, 11:20:53 AM
Holding and day trading are really good to earn money but if you want to earn fast you should choose day trading but there are a lot of risks that you need to take when you trade. But Every way has a risk and I have to choose a way that is comfortable for myself.
Activity: 126
July 26, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
I think if you hold for long periods of time you will have more opportunities in the short run, in the long run the price of the coin is constantly changing so it can be seen that electronic money is only suitable for long holding term.
Activity: 27
July 26, 2018, 11:07:08 AM
Day trading is only for experts who are experienced in live trading. For new investor, it is better to hold rather than to trade. After some time gaining enough experience regarding trading,the investor can trade. Holding is done in the assumption you will have more value at the end of certain period (years) than at the time of purchasing of cryptocurrency after adjusting interest ( positive net present value). One can also do partial holding and partial trading considering the risks of trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 10:57:44 AM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

I do realy like day trading because you can earn a good profit when you are in day trading but i dont have enough time to do day trading so i choose only in long term so i dont need to check the price in any exchanger form time to time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 10:21:38 AM
I always believe in cryptocurrency long term trading. At the moment many people start long-term trading. In a few amounts of people start short-term trading. Most of the people know about long-term trading because long-term trading is a fair and very low risk. It is not a high risk involved so people always believe in long-term trading.
copper member
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 10:03:39 AM
i don't like it . Day trading is not a good strategy. The best trader will also make mistakes . HODL can make the most stupid people make money . This is obvious .
Activity: 228
July 26, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
Day trading and holding are different features. The strength of day trading is to limit the sudden and dramatic fluctuations that you can take. holding is the opposite. But it is the mainstream of the market because of the decentralized supply. Each time the choice of holding and trading type is made, it will be profitable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 09:48:42 AM
I prefer to try to invest in the long term when the price situation is still volatile because traders who persist in trying to invest daily are likely to only cause panic and to find income every time it becomes very difficult.
I like to do day trading because i have a good skill in trading and i already earn a good amount of profit with day trading and i am having more money in day trade when the value of all my coins will rise very high on the market.
Activity: 42
July 26, 2018, 09:37:53 AM
I like to hold sometimes as that helps me give some profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
July 24, 2018, 11:06:56 AM
You should only do day trading to the coins that have good characteristics. There are now many shitcoins nowadays, and it is the reason why we should study first the coin that we have.
Activity: 462
July 24, 2018, 10:59:29 AM
It seems to me that in the first place Everything depends on experience and on the availability of knowledge. If it is not enough of both, then every day it will be difficult to trade and possibly big losses. While long-term investment requires studying only the project you need.
Activity: 42
July 24, 2018, 08:29:15 AM
Be informed about the things that are happening around you and react accordingly.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 01:43:17 AM
Depend upon to your skills and expirences to  backgroud at day trading better go to day trading ,,but depend upon to market if bottom are green but if red its better to hold for awhile to avoid also from lose and mistake,so that if you newly trader person better is holding than to day trading,,
Activity: 70
July 24, 2018, 12:31:38 AM
hold is safe then day trading.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 12:11:34 AM
I prefer to try to invest in the long term when the price situation is still volatile because traders who persist in trying to invest daily are likely to only cause panic and to find income every time it becomes very difficult.
Activity: 311
July 23, 2018, 05:33:46 PM
I believe that with a market that is bearish in the long run, I believe that at this point you should not keep and should only trade the day so that you can minimize the risk. Although it is recovering very strongly, bitcoin prices may go down any time, so I think you should only invest short and should not invest long term.
Activity: 258
Merit: 104
July 23, 2018, 11:33:38 AM
Warren Buffett, who is one of the most successful investors in the world, says the buy and hold strategy is the best so far and there are many others who agree with him. One of his wisest quotes is, “The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.”
Another investment strategy is day traders. Day traders try to make money by leveraging investment price changes on the same day. What they do is buy and sell all day long in the hope that prices will continue to rise when they have the investment to get a quick profit. Many investment companies rely on this strategy to get quick profits
Activity: 168
July 23, 2018, 10:23:13 AM
The holding of the coin is best for long-term holders and mostly at the time of bear market holding of coins is the best for safety of the coins
Pages:
Jump to: