Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL vs Day trading - page 5. (Read 3626 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 03:38:24 AM
In my Opinion, it's Depend on how much time do you want to spend in Trading? If you have a job and Crypto is just another income, you just be an Holder ( you must buy Altcoin or Bitcoin in low price). and if you have free time so much, spend trading is good idea
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 02:53:58 AM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
I think you can hold the stock at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating very strong, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and will increase sharply in the coming time, the market is up trend in short term. You may find that altcoin is falling very deep so the cord is a very good time for you to buy altcoin and keep it long term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 28, 2018, 02:51:55 AM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.

it all depends on the person of each person. I myself recommend to do daily trading. I think daily trading is a job that has many opportunities to earn an income. and I prefer to do daily trading rather than just survive. by always looking at the market situation every day, someone can do the selling and buying and can speculate by looking for the latest news about cryptocurrency that can affect the rise and fall of market price. with that, maybe someone can already make a profit. and for the holders I also say it is a good strategy. because someone is holding, they believe that the price of cryptocurrency will definitely increase in the future, and they will get results. but in my opinion it will take a long time. I prefer to do daily trading. Because with daily trading, I can earn from day to day. maybe that's my opinion, essentially I would advise to do daily trading rather than just hold with a very long time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 02:39:49 AM
its depend on you if you have trading experience and have lot of time then you can make profit from day trading but if you have not trading experience then hodl is best option it will give you good profit in future
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 02:37:55 AM
In my opinion, I prefer to do day trading because it will gain profit in a short time.
If holding the coin then it will take a long time and it could be when we have long held the coin precisely the price down.
We recommend doing day trading because the risk is more minimal and we can get to it faster than holding the coin.
Activity: 350
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 27, 2018, 08:53:34 AM
Grammatical daytrading will always be more profitable than simply holding prospective tokens. The problem is that few people can show quality daytrading in practice. Therefore, for the vast majority, there is a clear choice in favor of simply holding tokens.
Activity: 103
July 27, 2018, 07:20:18 AM
It is up to you what strategy you like to earn profit the day trading or holding, for me I go for holding because I'm not good in day trading I chose to hold my crypto instead.
There is so many strategy to deal with the day trading but i think day trading is the hardest way to trade because you have to change your strategy to fit with current market.
Activity: 326
July 27, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
It is up to you what strategy you like to earn profit the day trading or holding, for me I go for holding because I'm not good in day trading I chose to hold my crypto instead.
indeed we are free to be able to choose and determine whether we want to holder or trade day, if suppose we are not proficient in day trading better we choose to hold, because the current crypyo price is very difficult to predict, so holding is the choice right.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 03:23:09 AM
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
July 27, 2018, 02:40:54 AM
it seems best to short-term trading because with short-term trading you can always benefit from the trading capital you have, if you hold the coin you have very long it may make you lose because your capital can not move...
Activity: 271
July 27, 2018, 02:38:29 AM
if like me someone who has busy busy better restraint if trading day does not have time to see the market movement at any time because it takes a lot of time
Well for me both holding and day trading is a good strategy to make a lot of money, but i still prefer to do holding over day trading because holding is really easy to do but also profitable and i know that i can became more successful on holding.
In my opinion, holding can make you rich. It has been proved by so many people holding the coins from early 2017 until the end of last year. They have received the profits so a few dozen times, in my opinion holding on good times is best
Activity: 294
July 27, 2018, 02:24:15 AM
You should learn how to trade and day trading at the same time. Because when green markets you can trade day to gain profit from many different coins while it can exit immediately when the market becomes red. You should hold when the market does not have too many shifts and wait for the green days
Activity: 49
July 26, 2018, 11:47:35 PM

Day trading for the win! As long as you are patient, and have mastered the art of charts you can profit day in day out.
Activity: 397
July 26, 2018, 10:33:26 PM
HOLD is gold for anyone but day trading is too risky for anyone but if you have a lot of knowledge about trading you will try to do daily trade though it is too risky but profitable too. So to take your own opinion and choose one what is the best for you.
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

If you have a lot of time to spend in trading then you can do it because trading is profitable for short term. It is like you are just playing a game in an hour but remember that doing trading is risky. Be sure you have knowledge about trading and you learn how it works with out a lot of losses. Holding is good for those that has another job and just do crypto as their additional source of income.
Activity: 574
July 26, 2018, 09:04:46 PM
I think both are also good we use for our needs in the long run and short term, because for us the growth of bitcoin prices also increases every day.
Activity: 81
July 26, 2018, 08:58:12 PM
Depends also on the country you live in. Inform yourself if you have to pay tax on trades. In many european countries, you will have to pay tax when you aren't holding the coin for at least one year.

I prefer holding. I just look for interesting projects and hold them long term.
It depends on your ability and understanding about the project. If you want to have a good profit, thhe best thing to do is to hold your coins for a long-term investment. You might take a big risk, but it will also provide a big return that will be more profitable.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
July 26, 2018, 07:54:09 PM
I am not a good trader and i am always loosing a lot of money when i am doing day trsding that's why now i just prefer to buy a good coins and theb i will just hold it and wait until the market will be gree so when i sell my coins i can earn a good income.
Activity: 129
July 26, 2018, 07:52:35 PM
I think trading today is also getting better, seeing bitcoin prices also rising in value every day, and also a good way that we hold in the long run to get many benefits in the future. Because the future of bitcoin is also a bright future
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
July 26, 2018, 07:48:48 PM
I prefer to try to invest in the long term when the price situation is still volatile because traders who persist in trying to invest daily are likely to only cause panic and to find income every time it becomes very difficult.

That is a very good decision since the price is tend to go up and down in an instant. The better way to trade with that kind of market situation is to hold and keep it for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: