Pages:
Author

Topic: HODL vs Day trading - page 7. (Read 3626 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 106
July 23, 2018, 10:20:04 AM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
For me it is more better if you will just focus holding your coin because for the long time i am here in cryptoworld, i dont earn a good amount of money in day trading because day trading is not an easy job so i just focus on holding and now became more profitable.
holding and trading have very different conditions. sometimes we have to trade every day, because of the condition of a coin, but sometimes we have to hold the coins we have because we trust the potential that is on the coin. well but I think there are still many people who hold their coins in comparison with trading.
some of the best option for the safest way of our coin is taking to be hold this yet we cant also make some control of the coin that we have for when we are trade this for better to think it very wise before anything else.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
July 23, 2018, 10:06:31 AM
Hi. Just wanted to know u guys opinion of do the day trading and hold. Thank you in advance.
For me it is more better if you will just focus holding your coin because for the long time i am here in cryptoworld, i dont earn a good amount of money in day trading because day trading is not an easy job so i just focus on holding and now became more profitable.
holding and trading have very different conditions. sometimes we have to trade every day, because of the condition of a coin, but sometimes we have to hold the coins we have because we trust the potential that is on the coin. well but I think there are still many people who hold their coins in comparison with trading.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 10:02:41 AM
Day traders always earn more
Constant holding of an asset, this is the way of investors who have very big money
And if trading is not a direct and not a priority work, then yes, keep it if you believe in technology
If you want to earn on this constantly, then dey trading is your way
But, do not rush to invest, create a clear algorithm of work.
Test it on stats
I do it this way: http://prntscr.com/k9xocs
And only then we can be sure that the system is robot, start trading !!!
If you need ideas:
then look in the communities where traders communicate, and share ideas, for example : http://www.insiderport.com/
Or find something else that looks like this
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
July 23, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
Prior to less knowledge in trading, I always opted for long term trading because that doesn't require and special skill or time. But as began to learn trading I've realized day trading is a very good option provided you have the skill and self discipline.
Long term trading also we need some knowledge in this platform so every trader have some analytical skill is required. All the peoples are invested our money in Bank because it is centralised platform so we don't worried about any situation. But crypto trading is our own risk because all are carefully choose the right one.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 09:08:16 AM
Prior to my less knowledge in trading, I always opted for long-term trading because that doesn't require profound or special skill or time. But as began to learn trading I've realized day trading is a very good option provided you have the skill and self discipline.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 09:03:38 AM
Activity: 35
July 23, 2018, 08:48:01 AM
You can use the bots to trade but you must know what these bots are.
Activity: 54
July 22, 2018, 12:14:57 AM
It depends to you in my own opinion hold and day trading is a beautiful strategies but as i said earlier it depends to you if you're a beginner in crypto you must choose the hold strategy because you don't have any knowledge in trading. If you're a professional you can choose day trading because you have a lot of knowledge in trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 10:25:51 PM
I did hold many altcoin, and finally in a next few month the price back to the bottom cause all coins just like pump dump. I think is bad idea to hold any coin,  to maximum the profit for the better we trade it with swing trading or day trading. I seen the price of the token like Bitclave and Worldcore token was going down too much till more than 1/50 from the top, so its better never hold any coin but much better trade it to avoid big loss and to get profit.
copper member
Activity: 170
July 21, 2018, 10:12:49 PM
actually i can't do daily trading because i'm too busy with my real life , my work waste like 12 hours then i have no time for do daily trading especially when u need to check daily graphic or new about the coin that u buoght before
that why i prefer do HODL, but yeah hold on the right moment like now
when the alt price is down i think is right chance for buying some coin/alt

anyone know alt that worth to HODL for long term , except ADA , XLM ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 08:28:31 PM

Holding and trading are both profitable and you can choose on anything you prefer because you will only succeed in this industry if you love your job.
Activity: 302
July 21, 2018, 07:53:47 PM
I think that at this point you should only trade the day, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are adjusted down slightly in the past two days and the price of altcoin is very strong. So I think that at this point you should only short-term investment and trading day to be able to minimize the risk.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
July 21, 2018, 07:42:32 PM
I do both. I go for long-term investment because I believe in long-term perspective about that project. Also, I go into trading but I am not actually a professional trader. I just do day trading and swing trader to have short-term profit.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 07:04:45 PM
you can do both, but for me long trade for 3 to 6 months is better so I investing more capital in long trade than short trade.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
July 21, 2018, 07:01:01 PM
Day trading is for hardworking people because you need to watch the price from time to time and it's not safe to store your coins in exchange for a long time. It's just you'll earn more in day trading if you really know what you're doing. While holding doesn't have much work. Just waiting for the price where you think it's enough for you.
Activity: 78
July 21, 2018, 06:31:01 PM

If you have enough knowledge in trading then it is good to make a day trade because it is too risky but you can make profit in a short time. Holding is profitable for long term and it needs your patience. But it will not consume your time daily unlike in trading that you need to focus.
Activity: 322
July 21, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
Both can be profitable depending on their skills, but I prefer to hold back and just wait for the right time to make a profit even though it must take a long time but it is very promising.
and trade desperately needs strong analytics and predictions to pick good coins for trading.
In times of market turmoil and altcoin is constantly falling, I think short-term trading is the best choice. Every altcoin fluctuates between 5% to 20% of the day so it is a good chance for good traders to make a good profit.
Activity: 163
July 21, 2018, 05:55:30 PM
Those practices are good but you need to have some skills + experience, it is all a big combo in where you need to be a good trader in order to make some money, it is not easy, and you can lose a lot if you are just a new guy in here
Activity: 308
July 21, 2018, 03:15:13 PM
Ol'boy! It reminds me when I first started in cryptocurrency .after a little bit of research I thought I was a pro couple with the fact that my first trade was successful. Needless to say what happen later was a complete  disaster. Almost lost every thing. I only sell now if a coin rises  above 50% which is rarely considering the unending bear market which has been on now for more than 7 months
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 21, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
As described by many there is no easy answer for your question as it depends on various factors. If you are a newbie, it is advisable to go for holding. Trading can be a hard lesson & many disappoint after losing money. Trading needs a lot of skill set & some theories should follow. Also includes a risk as you can lose money in an instant. But Holding always gives you profit even if you buy in wrong point. But in order to gain a good profit enter in a good buying point & hold with patient till it gives you huge profit. Imagine who bought Bitcoin at $10-$100 & holding till now. But don't let your emotions come out first. Decision is yours now.
Pages:
Jump to: