Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodler, you motherfucker. - page 8. (Read 20972 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 29, 2019, 11:52:56 PM
I HODL Bitcoin because is a great hedge against traditional assets and it appreciates over long periods of time  
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
January 29, 2019, 11:39:00 PM
Very good explanation but I'm sorry everyone has their own decisions, specially holder like me. I chose to hold because if I cut loss many value will gone from my wallet, I only except good situation for cut loss. If my decisions make you not happy that's your problems but I know many people will have same opinion like me. This is market like or not you should have back up plan, trust me about that.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 29, 2019, 10:22:33 PM
Trust me, I’m an economist.
Ehhh....I don't believe you on that one unless you prove it.

Some holders look stupid now, depending when they bought in.  The ones from 2010 will look pretty damn smart; those who bought in at $20k will look like suckers.  And if bitcoin were to spike to $10,000 tomorrow, that would change the perspective quite a bit

Can't disagree more with this, and while we are at it, agree more with OP

Provided it was written by him of course. Holders since 2010 are just as stupid as who are the ones since December 2017. The difference between them is that the former were lucky while the latter not so much. And no, that wouldn't change the perspective even a little bit if the price went to 100k tomorrow. How come? Because traders have already multiplied their startup capital x1000, and I mean relative to the lucky holders, not unlucky ones or their initial investment in the market
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 29, 2019, 09:46:54 PM
Lol, I kept laughing while reading this didn’t your friends tell you that you’re meant to invest what you can afford to lose? Why would you invest all you have in cryptocurrency, didn’t you read about it to know the risks involved? Google is right there and you should have made some research to know exactly how it works. It is not free money and here is no guarantee you will make money, you either go broke or succeed.

I think he should learn from the mistake and realize that every investment, not just in crypto, has a big risk and we can lose all the money we have in any second. The big mistake with those people out there is they become greedy when they see the price increase so high and makes them think "Oh boy, I should buy that coin before it's higher".
So he uses his power to buy but suddenly, the price fall to deeper price, and he is angry because he makes a mistake.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
January 29, 2019, 09:13:18 PM
Holder hasbeen make alot of profit if they started in 2015 to 2016 and sell it in the end of 2017. But since the beginning of 2018 untill in the beginning 2019 holder has been lossing much money. Actually to be holder still promising high profit if we start now and hold it for 1 or 2 years. So the problem is we have to know when should be started and ended by know the trend of market and price of BTC.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 29, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Hodling is a good strategy! Day trading is only for the people who have good technical analysis. If people doesn't have good trading skills then he/she can probably lose his/her money. Hodling is effective especially if we will hold coins that are valuable and have potential in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
January 29, 2019, 12:28:09 PM
Good job!
Yeah I think trading is much better than holding , the important thing is the capital , You have started with 1 bitcoin and that's the point , The main capital could decrease the risk of trading if it is much enough , if not you need to look forward to bigger percentages and that could cause more risks , I hope you success in that trading way!

Yeah, you're right. Trading is 100% safe and profitable than holding. If someone learns to trade with his best efforts and works accordingly, then his success will come. So nowadays trade is the best.
There are coins that are good to hold and there are also coins that are good in day trading. I do not agree to what you said because not all of times trading are safe. We cannot conclude easily that trading is more safe than holding due to lack of data.
What i think is, holding can be more profitable than trading so i do not really agree with what OP says. HODLING can surely give us the freedom to see the profits grow in front of our eyes as the crypto markets have an estimate to grow multiples times as it is now in the future. Any of the altcoin can surely grow if we HODL for atleast a year.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 12:09:30 PM
Good job!
Yeah I think trading is much better than holding , the important thing is the capital , You have started with 1 bitcoin and that's the point , The main capital could decrease the risk of trading if it is much enough , if not you need to look forward to bigger percentages and that could cause more risks , I hope you success in that trading way!

Yeah, you're right. Trading is 100% safe and profitable than holding. If someone learns to trade with his best efforts and works accordingly, then his success will come. So nowadays trade is the best.
There are coins that are good to hold and there are also coins that are good in day trading. I do not agree to what you said because not all of times trading are safe. We cannot conclude easily that trading is more safe than holding due to lack of data.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 29, 2019, 11:05:11 AM
Good job!

brand new
Activity: 0
January 29, 2019, 09:09:43 AM
Have you heard about Xena Exchange? It’s a next gen crypto exchange with a superior trading terminal, extremely low latency with 1 Mil orders per second passthrough, proprietary trading signals and a market barometer, giving you access to advanced market analytics and quality news feed on one page. Margin trading is coming next month with up to x100 leverage, along with perpetual contacts for top currencies. I highly recommend this exchange, made by professionals for professionals.
http://xena.exchange/about/terminal?utm_source=btt&utm_medium=mailing
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 09:45:36 AM
we'll see, things like this are not the first time this happens, a holder is blamed and is considered an act of stupid or idiot. this will improve again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
January 29, 2019, 03:55:44 AM
To be trader or hodler both will promising good profit if we know when to start,  understanding trend of market and should be has target profit. In the beginning of 2017 is best times to be holder , and by to see price of all crypto that dumped hard can be its times to be holder and later in 1 or 2 year we will make alot profit.
Activity: 67
Merit: 24
December 27, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
Unfortunately, statistics show that on average over the long run you have a much better chance to profit if you hold vs if you trade. Timing the market is hard.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
December 27, 2018, 08:48:42 AM
Sound like crazy! I have losed almost 70% of my capital by hodling only. I never bothered to trade or sell and it was my bad luck. My mistake was I had not used stop loss and didn't think to sell on loss but eventually I losed too much. Then I decided to start trading in order to recover. I have recover few and remain will recover soon. If I never decide to trade then now my balance would be 90% less. So that's the reason I don't like to love any coin or token. Just sell then when you have profits. Hodling Bitcoin never mind but hodling alts are too risky, very hard to recover Bitcoin. It's better to buy on dip if possible then hold for dew time. Don't hodl for longer.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
December 27, 2018, 04:28:27 AM
Last year when there was bull run, my friend discovered I was making profit from cryptocurrency and he wanted to buy, but I warned him that if he’s going to buy, he should also be aware that price might drop at anytime.
That must be the right advice anyone could give to their friends with respect to investment.
We should not take responsibility for their investment actions but we need to make them understood what they are doing so that they will act responsibly and will be ready to accept whatever the consequences will be. Because, how people will be reacting in positive market will be completely different from negative markets.

As far as I have experienced, holding must be the right way of doing with the respect to cryptocurrencies. You may go for buying and selling some coins time to time and will be making some good returns for your efforts. But, that will not be up to the level those who are continuously holding for years. Yes, those continuously holder will be getting more profits compared to what you do get from your active trading. It is true is that holding is the best way to find the maximum in cryptocurrencies.

All the people who are all finding themselves into problems due to holding bitcoin, will find themselves relaxed and profitable once bitcoin will be hitting new ATH. That may happen by end of 2019. Be confident and continue your holding. That must be the right way of doing right now.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
December 27, 2018, 04:01:45 AM
I’m sorry, those people deceived you. I can’t tell anybody about Cryptocurrency without letting them know that price will still drop some day and might even drop at the moment they buy it. Last year when there was bull run, my friend discovered I was making profit from cryptocurrency and he wanted to buy, but I warned him that if he’s going to buy, he should also be aware that price might drop at anytime.
Activity: 9
December 27, 2018, 03:41:35 AM
if you think about holding at this time. you will dead soon
I feel and this is what I have heard from the successful people who work around the Bitcoin and in blockchain that it is the time of disparity of course but it will end soon and Bitcoin will raise again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
December 26, 2018, 10:36:49 AM
What OP is telling is the true facts about trading, Never lover any stock or coin, as in long it will always give pain. When ever their is profit just book it and wait for the coin price to go down and then buy back. The good coin always go up and down so this way you can make profit and increase your volume of invested investment.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 26, 2018, 10:17:16 AM
it is better to do daily trading and if busy with real work can hire a trading bot and I say thank you for reminding me and the other traders.
Don't even think that you can easily just use trading bot for reminding you to do buy/sell on cryptocurrency, because when it makes the mistake you will be insta-regret for what you have done without thinking before doing anything.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
December 26, 2018, 09:42:47 AM
It is not free money and here is no guarantee you will make money, you either go broke or succeed.
That's a very toxic mindset, but unfortunately, what people subject themselves to due to their stupidity. OGs buy in because of the whole idea behind it and that motivates them to hodl through any market cycle effortlessly.

It requires a long term view, but it's one that will bring in the real growth instead of people desperately trying to swing trade without success. It's almost like gambling for them. After a loss they try to win it back but lose even more....

There is no "free money" left to be made like was the case last year. The bubble popped. It really didn't matter what coin you bought last year, it went up a lot. Everyone suddenly became an expert at that time. Now nothing is left of that.
Pages:
Jump to: