Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodling requires perseverance - page 2. (Read 684 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 12:10:26 PM
Without tirelessness then you can't be an effective holder. Nearby constancy, you would need a considerable measure of conviction, confidence, and a solid will in the venture that you are holding. It is in every case best to take benefits when we see it and keep some level of our portfolio for long-haul holds. I trust persistence is great imperative and vital for token holders. in the event that we want to make benefits from holding cryptographic forms of money particularly this season of falling and bearish market. One thing I guarantee isn't to offer at simply any cost when I am not in require. Most occasions, I don't likewise offer every one of my coins immediately. I just offer part and keep the remaining.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 17, 2018, 11:59:40 AM
In a simple sentence; hodling requires perseverance and courage.
courage and strenght to monitor the market, study and engage in your blockfolio

and the courage to get the profit instead of greediness.

if you hodl and persevere, if you are greedy; you get no profit.
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 11:35:42 AM
There is a popular saying where I come which goes thus "No pain,  no gain " . Hence perseverance is very fundamental to holding at the face of dumping market,  but you have to persevere through the period to see the next bull run and the other thing that help to persevere such period is your strong belief in what you're doing which brings strength to keep persevering to the end,  those that doesn't have the strength sell their tokens at loss
Activity: 85
August 17, 2018, 11:19:19 AM
Ethereum (ETH) is one of the attractants of all time. The ETH fell for $ 300 and it's trading at $ 256. Ethereum is the last to appear in September September 2017. Earlier this year, reaching $ 1,400, ETH has lost 82% since then.My enthusiasm is broken. Undecided
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
August 17, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
When investing in crypto and you hold because you believe about the project. Perseverance is not the only requirement it also has the patience because eventually market will go to the moon again.
Activity: 64
August 17, 2018, 11:14:08 AM
If for investment, perseverance is needed so that we can still be patient in holding. In an unstable market it is needed to survive and wait for prices to rise high to get a profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 11:12:09 AM
It's quite obvious that holding is the best solution in this bear market. You will regret later if you sell at a loss, but if you really need fiat right now and there are no other ways that you can earn some, you will have to sell a part of your crypto holdings and try to buy it back later.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
August 17, 2018, 11:06:40 AM
have to evaluate each token the same way we evaluate any stock or bond. what changed to cause the price dump? just negative mkt sentiments? if u were to re-evaluate the token today, how much wld u be willing to pay for it? only keep those that's worth keeping...
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
Yes not only patience and hardwork can be the key to success it requires also perseverance on holding in crypto. Perseverance in all positive aspect to meet up your goal and ambitions.
Activity: 571
August 17, 2018, 10:56:22 AM
He doesn't demand anything. The only thing you have to do is to invest in a good time, when the price of coins is not high and just forget for a year or two about the money.
Activity: 112
August 17, 2018, 09:08:27 AM
Yes, completely accurate, the hold must be patient, it is the first element that you have to make while investing in the cryptographic market, holding and waiting for the market opportunity to rise you will be rich
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
August 17, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
Being a holder must definitely have the nature of perseverance, patience and also not easy to panic. Usually the obstacle of a holder is when they see the price of coins that they hold does not show maximum results so that it results in panic and anxiety. to anticipate this, at least we have a mature plan and clear objectives and can selectively choose coins that have the potential to grow.
Activity: 57
August 17, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
It takes alot to really make it big in crypto.
So many times i have sold off some coins even at a lose but i Got to realize that perseverance could help me make it big in crypto .
I try to manage my investments.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 17, 2018, 07:03:24 AM
Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."

Holding cryptocurrency for long time wasn't defy by perseverance as toughness and patience is what people need to stand the volatility of cryptocurrency,because even how persevered we are but were not patient enough to take the Dipping market you will never succeed

But i believe that we need to add perseverance for the holders attitude if we really want to stay long here
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 06:51:19 AM
Persistence is very important. I was lucky, because I am a very persistent person. And I keep my coins in spite of any fluctuations in the market situation. This is especially true for this year
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
August 16, 2018, 08:11:50 AM
I think that each of us is now in the same situation as the author of this topic: you need money, you have to sell crypto coins at a loss. And everyone comforts himself and others: it's not for long, it will change soon. However, coins are falling more and more in price. And many already ran out of patience! The most patient will win. or lose.
Activity: 266
August 16, 2018, 07:59:30 AM
Patience and perseverance are very important not only in keeping coins, but in General in everything . It is very hard for me to hold all the coins, I sell the part after a short time necessarily - it helps me to keep the rest and minimize the risk of loss of profit
Activity: 194
August 12, 2018, 07:36:53 PM
It is very true that without perseverance and patience, you cannot be a good hodler. There are times when the market may be falling at a very fast rate which could cause you to panic, but if you persevere at such times, you can hodl on without selling due to fear.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
August 12, 2018, 07:30:47 PM
It is true that holding requires patience because new projects needs time to increase it's value so as long as they keep the developing the product then the demand will follow and all long term investors will greatly benefit from it.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 07:28:43 PM
indeed if crypto requires perseverance to achieve success, actually not only perseverance but also patience, especially on investment, holding in the long run, trading, participating in bounty or airdrop, need the patience to benefit from these things, but most need patience the more is investment, because it needs to save coins that have been invested for several years to get a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: