Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodling requires perseverance - page 9. (Read 684 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 03:48:12 AM
It's hard if you are new to holding for long term and what you are seeing with your holdings is that it's going down. You have to be tough during these tough times but it will be worth it once your holdings are starting to bloom again. If your tokens are already dumped and it's not that popular, it will be hard for you to recover. Hold on and be steadfast during these days, you are not the only one that's suffering the downness of the market.
So many become crazy to see their portfolios have been decreasing a lot. the unfamiliar tokens have very low daily trade volume to liquidity our tokens as fast as possible. There is a big gap between sell and buy orders.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 03:37:14 AM
Holding is not a big deal for me also for most people when find the right coin, but I am really curious how many coins in the market that worths to hold 3 years. Not more than 5 to me.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 12, 2018, 03:24:12 AM
It's hard if you are new to holding for long term and what you are seeing with your holdings is that it's going down. You have to be tough during these tough times but it will be worth it once your holdings are starting to bloom again. If your tokens are already dumped and it's not that popular, it will be hard for you to recover. Hold on and be steadfast during these days, you are not the only one that's suffering the downness of the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
July 12, 2018, 03:20:20 AM
Yes, holders should be able to survive in poor market conditions, but why still hold it? make sure you have good reasons for it, personally I still hold because the projects from Cryptocurrencies that I invested have good progress in developing the project and I believe this market will recover and will grow again
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
July 12, 2018, 03:18:30 AM
I think we should have to be perseverance and strong mind if we desire to make profits from holding cryptocurrebcies especially this time of falling and bearish market.  I have been holding lisk at I bought around $23 and currently it is below $6. I think if we hold for some years we will make profits from our perseverance.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 02:47:46 AM
No matter what you do, you need to persevere. If you don't have this spirit, it's best not to do things because it is impossible to succeed. Although the cryptocurrency seems to need only to invest money, you can make money, but if you don't understand it, I think the loss will be more
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 12, 2018, 02:38:10 AM
What you need to understand op is that there is always a risk involved with this volatile cryptocurrency market where coin and token values bounce up and down based on human emotion which is why you must always be prepared to lose all of your money. There is no guarantee in this market. It is easy to say 'HODL' though it is a lot tougher in reality due to the extreme market conditions, but the decision to HODL or sell is ultimately up to you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 02:34:36 AM
There are many people who consider crypto currency as short term investment. Because of this, when the price gets lower, they start panicking and they sell it even if it provides loss. So, for before investing here, knowledge is very important as well as patience. Because holding moneyeveryone needs endurance which will bring success for the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
July 11, 2018, 10:16:28 AM
Sincerely, there are times i sell some coins even when i am not in profit, just because i need money. One thing i ensure is not to sell at just any price, when i am not in need. Most times, i do not also sell all my coins at once. I only sell part amd keep the remaining.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 09:24:58 AM
Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."
Pages:
Jump to: