Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodling requires perseverance - page 8. (Read 684 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 13, 2018, 02:35:14 AM
I think hodling requires more than perseverance because you have to make sure you are hodling a good project capable of doing 6x or 20x
So you should do your own research before buying and hodling coins for a long time
Persevere monitor your portfolio and trade to bitcoin At the most appropriate time
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 10:37:24 PM
I very much agree with your statement. I think it is indeed the best choice is hodl when market conditions are bad. Indeed there will always be positive and negative. All will depend on the choices you make. If I indeed prefer to play it safe. So hodl is the most effective way for me.
Activity: 142
July 12, 2018, 10:24:55 PM
I agree with this. It's easier said than done, especially during a bear market. But the truth is, it's still really early to get into crypto. We are talking about multi trillion dollar market in the future. Patience and perseverance will definitely pay off long term.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 10:13:42 PM
I'm still hodling most of my altcoin bag, but have begun trading about 1/5 of it just to have some fun in the meantime.  The problem with hodling is that market swings can make you feel totally powerless if you're just sitting on your coin and checking in on the market.  Trading has given me an outlet to feel like I have a little bit of control (I've made about 30% profit so far in the month I've been trading), while also providing liquidity to the market (I'm just flipping back and forth between my altcoin and BTC).

But yeah, if you're able to just forget about your bag for a while and let things transpire, more power to you.  Maybe I should get hypnotized to ignore anything to do with crypto for the next 5 years.  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 09:55:13 PM
yes its true you needs perseverance in holding crypto and thats the definition of long term trading, some says patience is the key to success but think of this before you do this, you should  check your coin you are holding if it has a future or it is worth to hodl. Because some altcoins in the market its start with the boom but in the end it will still fail. But if you choose to hodl some coins that are popular like eth of course youll earn a lot profits in the future.
Activity: 29
July 12, 2018, 09:40:18 PM
Thank you for imparting such knowledge like this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 09:16:46 PM
Sometimes it is difficult to take that decision when faced with such a difficult situation where the market price is down then we need money, then we have to sell it at a price that we should not sell.
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 08:42:31 PM
It also requires a lot of belief and a strong will to hodl rather than sell. If you believe that crypto is the future then you should accumulate as much as possible while it is relatively new, otherwise you will regret it for life
struggle, patience and confidence are needed to join cryptocurrencies. make sure you research the coins that will be stored for long-term investments. the future of coin can be analyzed from now on with how to see popularity and widely used to transact.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
July 12, 2018, 08:31:35 PM
Holding requires a lot of patience and perseverance, holding gives us a lot of stress when the market is down for a long time and at times like that we can't  afford to lose patience or else we are going to be the ones who will be suffering.
Activity: 112
July 12, 2018, 05:58:40 PM
In recent times we see short time investors are increasing in this market. I suggest them when market price fall that time purchase coin and hold your coin some days/month. If price rise then seal your coin.
Activity: 644
July 12, 2018, 04:52:38 PM
Imho hodl works only if you have good entry point, steel patience and made really good research about company you invested. It is not enough just something cheap on the market:)
Activity: 285
July 12, 2018, 04:50:36 PM
True. Without perseverance then you cannot be a successful holder. It is what gets you through all of the difficult times when prices dip more than anyone expected that they would. Along side perseverance, you would need to have a lot of belief in the project. You need to have faith that your holding will not be in vain and that the project would do well in the long run.

Many times, not persevering in succeeding with the goals you set, you have to know if they have the future. Similar to cryptocurrency, you will have to know whether the altcoin you are holding in the future will succeed, or that a project will fail. Be a wise investor
Activity: 156
July 12, 2018, 04:47:03 PM
True. Without perseverance then you cannot be a successful holder. It is what gets you through all of the difficult times when prices dip more than anyone expected that they would. Along side perseverance, you would need to have a lot of belief in the project. You need to have faith that your holding will not be in vain and that the project would do well in the long run.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 04:08:39 PM
Most times, holding for long can screw one up. For instance, you bought bitcoin at $15k, and you kept holding thinking it was going to keep an upward trend forever and look at where we are today. It is always best to take profits when we see it and keep some percentage of our portfolio for long-term hodls and not hodl everything as it can get really tough and painful at some point.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
July 12, 2018, 04:06:46 PM
I believe perseverance is good vital and important for token hodlers or portfolio developers
Because hodling tokens after the bearish market can be rough hard and difficult
Good concepts and idea from you
I implore all to exercise patience when hodling tokens and ensure  to sell at the right time of pump
Activity: 126
July 12, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
Yes, this patience is really very important to hold the coin in bearish market. We show our perseverance and faith on crypto and hold it till the market goes up. The recent bearish condition prolonged much and it was really tough to wait so long. But at last we are going to get the benefits of being patient.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 03:24:53 PM
sodl
Activity: 336
July 12, 2018, 02:56:53 PM
Yes it needs the perseverence and along with that it need to have the believe deep inside that the price will recover. Else holding wouldn't be that easy. Have faith in crypto, you will be rewarded.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
July 12, 2018, 03:21:14 PM
It also requires a lot of belief and a strong will to hodl rather than sell. If you believe that crypto is the future then you should accumulate as much as possible while it is relatively new, otherwise you will regret it for life
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
July 12, 2018, 03:54:35 AM
As log as you have picked a strong coin to invest with then holding for a long period of time is not a poor strategy just one that requries a good amount of patience to stick with. Some of the pump and dump coins do not make good coins to hold as if you buy at the wrong time you will simly be holding something of low value which may never recover. But the good coins will have their own cycles up and down and over time the values will gradually rise.
Pages:
Jump to: