Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodling requires perseverance - page 4. (Read 684 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 07:29:11 AM
Holding requires lots of parceverence and patience, having in mind the market situation changes all the sometimes it gets so bad that most people actually opt out of the market, selling off whatever is in their possession. It takes heart for someone to just stay and hold on, mostly believe that the can you hold will come to some good in the long run
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 07:27:09 AM
The main thing is that the project should be working. And that the team did not stop to develop it. And then we can hodling. This is my tactic
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 20, 2018, 07:24:49 AM
Yes indeed, holding requires perseverance and patience. This two characteristic is a must to be a successful investor. If we have this the chance of success is quite high.

From day to day we need to have control over our emotions, fears, wishes, to not do something foolish and sell our coins
in the worst case. This two characteristics are necessary for all of us who wish to endure in holding. I`m here only for a
year and I plan to stay here for a long time. To hold all my coins and to make more, to invest more in new and old projects.
   Holding require many other things, but I agree that perseverance is most important, how else to do it for years and years.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
Yes indeed, holding requires perseverance and patience. This two characteristic is a must to be a successful investor. If we have this the chance of success is quite high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 07:16:14 AM
The current decreasing of tokens could continuing in years so I think you should sell all of them if you have not got another income. There is not successful investors who invest all their money to unstable actives.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 07:08:16 AM
I thinking hodling requires many factors, first of all research the product and future plans, if product i shit and no new things from the project, then hodling will bring only disaster.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 07:06:06 AM
Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."

Perseverance is like a skill, you need to work for it since its tough thing to apply, since bitcoin is on the peak after 8months on low, Bitcoin Investors with great perseverance maybe enjoying right now, I think its hard to wait for that long, many things can happen on the course of 8months, things changes and our decision might as well.

Great timing and great funding can get you through it, you can do long term holdings without worrying.
I really wish that I'm financially stable and can sustain my own needs without thinking how much money I left, maybe I can earn much better.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
July 20, 2018, 06:48:10 AM
Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."

Obviously, perserverance is neccessary while waiting for something important. Something like cryptocurrencies are so important  to have perserverance while holding it. Usually people are very impatient when it comes to money because of poverty. But when it comes to cryptocurrency, you must wait patiently while holding it for you to have more bigger amount to the near future.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 20, 2018, 06:45:23 AM

HODLING! is kinda boring process but sometimes its profitable in the long term so its and individual choices just keep going until the desired results was reach for me i rather choose day trading because of the thrilling and challenges i want to conquer specially when reaching a goal in the form of "PROFIT"
Activity: 42
July 20, 2018, 06:41:55 AM
Buying cryptography at a high price, and counting on increasing profits in a fast mode. Very big mistake .
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
July 20, 2018, 06:39:08 AM
Being optimistic is a tough thing to do if the market is like that. You keep telling yourself that it would be alright, or it would recover again soon but the situation is getting worse. If you badly needed money, then sell. But if you don't, you can still hold.

if you find that in situations like this quite often then it means that you are not trading or investing in altcoins. you are in fact gambling because this is the attitude of a gambler not an experienced trader. a gambler doesn't know what is happening to him, he keeps losing money  but tells himself things are OK and will look at at some point while continuing to lose money.
Activity: 47
July 20, 2018, 06:35:29 AM
Holding requires perseverance indeed but you must only hold the right one. Holding the wrong one would even give you more loses and will just stress you out.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 06:33:29 AM
Big profits gains from good patience. you need a good strategy and analysis frome time to time. being optimistic can be a good distraction while waiting
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 20, 2018, 06:26:54 AM
The key to the long-term holding strategy is just buy your coins and then forget about them for however many months or years. So long as you have researched the coins, so you know it is a sound project with a big future, and so long as this isn't money that you might need to withdraw to cover real-world needs, then you can just buy and forget. Checking the markets every day or every hour isn't necessary if you have confidence in your coins and are planning to hold for the long-term.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 06:25:41 AM
I agree that it is very difficult, especially when the market is very large drop and your money is diminishing day by day
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 06:19:07 AM
Everyone has to decide for himself. If I have the opportunity not to sell coins I will keep them until I reach the goals.
Activity: 108
July 20, 2018, 06:14:46 AM
Being optimistic is a tough thing to do if the market is like that. You keep telling yourself that it would be alright, or it would recover again soon but the situation is getting worse. If you badly needed money, then sell. But if you don't, you can still hold.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 06:03:59 AM
persistence is a difficult thing to do. It will be a lot of temptation to it that certainly makes people don't have the patience to wait for big increases to occur. Indeed if it can hold in a long time it could be the potential yield will be higher. but to be able to do that sometimes the panic could've destroyed it all. so panic is still a serious issue to be faced.
Activity: 93
July 20, 2018, 05:57:32 AM
Holding requires a lot of perseverance because it is not easy.to hold the tokens and wait for the so called perfect time to trade especially for those who make crypto a living. Holding may take a longer time let's say a month or two or even a year.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 05:57:16 AM
patience is one of the most important determinants of success or failure in the cryptocurrency market. Because before, I could not make a profit because I did not have the patience. But recently I have learned patience, and I can confidently hold a lot of coins
Pages:
Jump to: