Pages:
Author

Topic: Hodling requires perseverance - page 7. (Read 684 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
July 13, 2018, 07:24:07 PM
Emotions beats intelligence in terms of holding investments and the key to win in investment is patience and perserverance and you can test your emotions during the downfall of the crypto market it is whether you hold it or sell it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 07:17:38 PM
Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."

Really holding crypto tokens requires patience of the highest order, because many times we are always in need of fiat money to solve our financial issues. Also watching your coins go down in value needs energy to withstand the pressure.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 07:13:13 PM
Yes, it is true that perseverance is the mother of success. One of the toughest thing to do when it comes to crypto, is the ability to hold for long.
I had a discussion with a friend. We decided to hold our tokens, because we had fiat to fall back on peradventure there is any need for it.
Presently, it is a different story, we are now in need of fiat, but all the tokens we presently hold have dumped. If we sell now, we would sell at loss, but getting money without selling is quite difficult.
As a matter of fact, we are seriously deliberating on what to do, yet we kept on telling ourselves that "it's just for a while."
you are right, holding requires serious perseverance. Watching the market in a continuous down fall can be heart wrecking and it takes patience and perseverance to overcome.
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 07:12:13 PM
Yes, perseverance must be owned by a crypto holder, in fact everyone has to work hard to earn a profit in any job. In addition, high patience becomes the main capital for a crypto holder. The crypto holders must be able to survive in all crypto market conditions and do not sell when panicked.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 13, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

Perseverance with putting some patient because as investors i believe that patient is the key to get a big rewards and to have a big profit as always. Yeah you perseverance is so important too in all to show to them that you deserve that successful because you have perseverance.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 07:01:48 PM
Yes hodling is the best strategy here if you want to get bigger profits. But if you really need money then you should sell parts only not all so that you can still recover it when the price goes up.
Activity: 95
July 13, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
The market of crypto currency is extremely risky, before investing the investor should have good knowledge on the market and should have good planning. In order to hold a coin for a long time investor should have a backup to fall back to as the prices might stay low for a long time. even with good planning the risk of loss still exists therefore investors should be very careful
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 10:54:58 AM
It certainly does! Holding on to something while seeing it decrease in value is not easy. Most of the time, it is frustrating! But along side perseverance should be faith and optimism. These are two things that will keep us going even if things seem hopeless.
Activity: 266
July 13, 2018, 10:37:55 AM
You did a great mistake buying with high price but now don't sell it. Most of people doing same mistakes then somebody sell it with loses but somebody waitin a long time until 2 years. Those people will get their victories for long term hold.
Activity: 61
July 13, 2018, 10:30:19 AM
This is the right saying. Actually the most important thing for the market of crypto currency is the patience. Investors need to have patience to be successful in this market otherwise they will not be able to make profit. Without patience, they will not be able to hold any coin for long time and so they will not be able to make profit in the long run.
Activity: 281
Futurov
July 13, 2018, 10:09:45 AM
That is true in dealing with crypto holdings you need to have very large amount of perseverance and patience for you to gain and earn more because I can definitely assure you that it is really a worth of your time and patience once you see all your earnings through your patiently waiting and holdings.
Activity: 86
July 13, 2018, 10:03:10 AM
I totally agree with you. We need to have faith on the coin in which we are investing on. The cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating and we need to hodl our coins for future benefits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
July 13, 2018, 09:21:51 AM
I would say that perseverance is just a part of success in holding crypto but not a mother as what you said, it should be a combination of four elements which are intuition, patience, luck and lastly perseverance, we are now in a very dizzy situation and these elements serve as a supplement to keep ourselves in focus, to sustain the downswing of crypto.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 08:24:21 AM
Yes you have said it right. For you to earn in crypto you have to study the different ways on how to make a money so that you will earn big, and one of the way is hodling that requires perseverance then if you know how to do trading then you will earn fast with trading but if you are a first timer in trading it is like a gambling for the newbies because it is too risky for the newbie and you will have fear of doing the trading cause you do not the result but if you have master it already it will not be difficult for the newbies to do trading. You can sell coin on the exchanges or peer-to-peer (p2p) selling. There are many ways on how to make a profit in crypto not just hodling your coin.   
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
July 13, 2018, 08:06:44 AM
yes most people can not wait to hold their altcoin in fact it's just a matter of watktu until one day will be a month if you do not ya a lot of regret that happened, like penaglaman that I feel alone, I try to sell my altcoin without me see pontesi big and true if I am selling now maybe get 3 or 4 ethreum far from when i first sell that get 0.9 ethreum only
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
July 13, 2018, 07:51:47 AM
I think that instead of trying to persevere in your holding, you can better just try to even forget that you have cryptos at all and come back in a couple of years.
Activity: 275
July 13, 2018, 07:42:20 AM
Yes,., You are right.
Crypto world sometimes takes a long time to get a big profit from investing.
it is because doing the development of a project needs patience and persistence in order to achieve the results of the product well.
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 07:25:50 AM
perseverance is a thing what you need to success in every work,  and in case of cryptocurrency success is lot far thing you can't able to survive if don't have perseverance for the work specially the new arrivals must have to settle it's mind toward the market otherwise it will be difficult to progress.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 04:54:33 AM
It's not just about perseverance, but to hold also need patience. It will be an awful lot of temptation to resist including it from others as well because of the circumstances that exist. However, better hold off on leave with a loss because it was too frantic. Crypto is unfortunate if should be abandoned because the result there will be no match compared to other jobs.
Activity: 1008
July 13, 2018, 04:29:37 AM
Yes indeed hold crypto currency is a very difficult task, because when the price starts to fall people start selling their coins, in my opinion this is completely wrong. It is better to have patience and hold coins for a long time and then you will get a big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: