Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold Bitcoins or buy Altcoins with it - page 9. (Read 2802 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
December 18, 2017, 08:34:30 PM
Buying altcoins is a great way to make our investment grow faster than leave it in wallet. Because, nowadays most altcoins start to rebound in market after some time ago slumped motionless.
Activity: 53
December 18, 2017, 07:14:38 PM
I now sit in Alloccans, but for a long time the whole market has not been corrected, and what motivates me to be careful! someone will accurately record profit before the holidays
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 18, 2017, 07:02:08 PM
The BTC bubble might burst anytime soon or it might keep on growing for some more time. Who knows? But I truly believe these price levels are unsustainable for the long run.

However, BTC will never fade away as it has gained a level of notoriety that will make mainstream.

But about about regulation? BTC won't be like this for long, there will be an increasing pressure from the worldwide officials to regulate it, to tax it, to make governments profit from it too.

That is the real danger, and that is why it is wise to diversify your investments.

When the bubble eventually burst, altcoins will crash even more. Bitcoin will persevere, but most alts will die (become worthless).

And that will be a good thing too! There are presently 1364 altcoins... WTF?
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
December 18, 2017, 03:37:33 PM
The BTC bubble might burst anytime soon or it might keep on growing for some more time. Who knows? But I truly believe these price levels are unsustainable for the long run.

However, BTC will never fade away as it has gained a level of notoriety that will make mainstream.

But about about regulation? BTC won't be like this for long, there will be an increasing pressure from the worldwide officials to regulate it, to tax it, to make governments profit from it too.

That is the real danger, and that is why it is wise to diversify your investments.

When the bubble eventually burst, altcoins will crash even more. Bitcoin will persevere, but most alts will die (become worthless).
Activity: 364
December 18, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

I have divided, 30% of the portfolio is in bitcoin and 70% in altcoyins.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 18, 2017, 02:21:57 PM

Activity: 61
December 17, 2017, 11:43:11 AM
There is a chance that BTC will go down soon (after New Year), but this will push alts to the ground too. Best situation is when BTC is stable and alts are recovering at that time, it's an easy +10-40% for good projects!

Likelihood btc will down is certain. Just here, instead of letting bitcoin we have silence. I think it's best to buy altcoins with faster growth prospects such as ETH that are currently on cheap level. So our investment continues to grow.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Semux!
December 17, 2017, 11:32:17 AM
There is a chance that BTC will go down soon (after New Year), but this will push alts to the ground too. Best situation is when BTC is stable and alts are recovering at that time, it's an easy +10-40% for good projects!
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
December 17, 2017, 11:19:34 AM
Should I hold Bitcoins Or should I buy Altcoins with it.
And Why ?

What's your take on it ?

you should buy bitcoin because it is obvious that it is much more profitable when compared to altcoins. altcoins is pretty slow in terms of gaining a profit. however the value of bitcoin right now is indeed verry expensive that is why you may find it hard to buy it while altcoins on the other hand is much more affordable but wont guarantee you better income when compared to bitcoin. though some alts can also pump just like bitcoins yet not oftenly due to the fact that they are less volatile.
Activity: 49
December 17, 2017, 11:05:16 AM
Take advantage of altcoin market swings inevitably make our bitcoin grow more actively. We see that now altcoin re-writhing after some time ago slumped.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
December 17, 2017, 10:57:36 AM
if i were you i would hold bitcoin not any other altcoins because bitcoin will be the most powerful asset of investors to keep, and their value will keep rising every year, also altcoins are very little be known by people around so they have less value than bitcoin and hard to catch up with bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 17, 2017, 10:49:12 AM
Should I hold Bitcoins Or should I buy Altcoins with it.
And Why ?

What's your take on it ?
the question ks how much bitcoin do you have?is that enough to make capital for alt investment?because if were talking about .005 bitcoin here i think trade it into fiat,and use for living and join campaign to have another bitcoin again.same cycle
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 09:28:10 AM
I would go for buying Altcoins and growing bitcoin balance by doing this. So one could have two earning directions: 1) increasing BTC amount 2) increasing price of BTC in USD. Good luck. Hope this advice will help you to make decision. Write me anytime if you need any other advice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
December 17, 2017, 09:12:11 AM
For me you dont have to choose from the two, you can do the same, dividing your capital in these two. But of course you have to be confident, bitcoin is performing well, so you dont have to worry about in holding.
Right, doing both is not hard to do, because in holding bitcoin for long period of time you can assure that you can earned income. Otherwise bitcoin now in the market was in good and healthy condition so no need to worry regarding holding of bitcoin.

While buying altcoins is a good option, because together with bitcoin, some alternative coins are increasing trends so it's not hard to them to become famous in crypto currency society.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
December 17, 2017, 08:37:42 AM
it is better to hold of bitcoin than buy altcoins right now, The price of bitcoin is always increase
possible the price will be increase to $20.000 in this years.

At this rate, bitcoin is probably going to reach 25 000$ usd before the end of this year. Everyone is talking about crypto now, it's going mainstream even my grandma is investing in Bitcoin. We are witnessing a revolution right now, what a great time to be alive !
With the present growth rate it is impossible to attain profit making bitcoin into trading of altcoins. What the altcoins provide as profit happens very rarely. With bitcoin at present the variation is happening regularly making it the best for holding rather than buying of altcoins for the purpose of profiting.
Activity: 153
December 17, 2017, 07:06:47 AM
Diversifing is always good. But keep 50%+ in BTC and invest others into alt-coins (aiming to earn more BTC in return).
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 05:10:48 AM
Take a small portion of your BTC and exchange it for 1000 coins of 10 penny cryptos each.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
December 17, 2017, 05:09:30 AM
it is better to hold of bitcoin than buy altcoins right now, The price of bitcoin is always increase
possible the price will be increase to $20.000 in this years.

At this rate, bitcoin is probably going to reach 25 000$ usd before the end of this year. Everyone is talking about crypto now, it's going mainstream even my grandma is investing in Bitcoin. We are witnessing a revolution right now, what a great time to be alive !
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 04:52:31 AM
bitcoin I think is currently experiencing a steady price because very small changes in a while. better to buy only altcoin because of the increased cost of on before.
Pages:
Jump to: