Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold Bitcoins or buy Altcoins with it - page 4. (Read 2802 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
I suggest you do both. As what they say don't put all of your eggs in one basket. You can keep them who knows what will be the value of the coins you have after 2 - 3 months and buy also altcoins of the ICO's that has a good potential.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 08, 2018, 05:52:16 AM
My current strategy is that I held some bitcoin and ethereum for a long term investment. However, it seems like it was a bad decision that I sold all of my ETN and just less than a month it pumped/pumping that's why moving forward I'll make sure that I will think twice before selling. I have invested in INS (half of my ETH)  and I can see that it has a bright future great project that even a person that doesn't have a lot of knowledge in crypto can adopt.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 04:40:58 AM
For me I choose to hold my coins because I want to get more profit next year. I have some coins that has a very good price and I'm expecting good profit from them by the end of 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 08, 2018, 05:35:05 AM
Check out Buzz Coin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/buzzcoin/
It's only 5 Satoshi at the moment. You can buy and put it at stake for a 1200% annual return.
From the next month, the rewards for staking will be lowered, so the price will increase for sure.
The people from the discord estimate this coin will get to 50 Satoshi soon.
As for the staking, you can use this staking pool, it's very easy and you can stake 10 different coins: https://stakeunited.com/gawayn
I have already made 10% more coins in 3 days Smiley

1200% annual return is a crazy inflation rate.

Only a complete newbie will believe in that, not understanding how the market works.

All folks generating those huge amounts of coins will dump them immediately , dropping the price to zero!

If something appears to be to good to be true, then it probably is!

Remember that  Grin

I will find out and will let you know how it worked Wink

I have had my share with that, when I started a few years ago. The idea of hyperstaked coins is not new; take a look at HYP (750%) or TEK (400%). In the beginning everything looked great but then....

Good luck!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 04:33:20 PM
It's only 5 Satoshi at the moment. You can buy and put it at stake for a 1200% annual return.
From the next month, the rewards for staking will be lowered, so the price will increase for sure.
As for the staking, you can use this staking pool, it's very easy and you can stake 10 different coins: https://stakeunited.com/gawayn

Only a complete newbie will believe in that, not understanding how the market works.

All folks generating those huge amounts of coins will dump them immediately , dropping the price to zero!

Remember that  Grin

I will find out and will let you know how it worked Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
Some altcoins will rise faster than bitcoins so it depends on how patient you are. You can stick with one bitcoin and wait years for your lambo, or you can diversify and use it to buy fast rising altcoins and then go back to bitcoin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
January 07, 2018, 05:17:11 AM
Bitcoin and altcoins if you have that for sure you will esrn a lot of profit.  Like bitcoin the price of this coin continue to increase and now the  is now is 16,700 dollars plus and for sure it will increase so you can buy more bitcoin if you want with your extra money.  You can buy altcoin and for sure you can more profit but it depends to the coin you have if the altcoin you bought have potential to increase in the future the take advantages once altcoin increase you cobvert to bitcoin and bitcoin increase your profit become double.  Make a research so you can know what altcoin have potential or if you know if the bitcoin have potential to increase more or not bese on your information.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 07, 2018, 05:10:52 AM
Should I hold Bitcoins Or should I buy Altcoins with it.
And Why ?

What's your take on it ?
Of course it's better when you allocate your capital to a few coins. Ask anyone on this forum how many coins his portfolio consists of. He will immediately give you a minimum of 5 coins. Because the more coins, the less your risk to burn out in the market and to melt all the savings.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 04:59:59 AM
And Why ?

What's your take on it ?
It's depend actually, if bitcoin will go down soon, go sell your bitcoins and buy a good altcoins like ethereum and bitcoin cash. Usually this 2 coins always go up when bitcoin go down. If bitcoin go up, then sell your altcoins and buy bitcoins. it's simple right.
Activity: 136
January 07, 2018, 04:37:32 AM
And Why ?

What's your take on it ?

Hold and buy, best to do the same thing.  That's how successful people are doing so this is that think that I can suggest to you.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
January 07, 2018, 04:36:49 AM
Today it is not enough just to buy and hold bitcoin to get the best profit, as it was before. Bitcoin today is becoming a bit risky investment, given its high volatility and unpredictability of growth. The altcoyins will play an increasingly important role in the future, whose activity, in my opinion, is even more useful than bitcoin. Therefore, along with bitcoin, in any case, it is necessary to invest in several promising altcoyins. You can in the well-known, and if you become acquainted with the market altkoyinov - and with little-known, but such that will continue to grow in price.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 06, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

Remember that  Grin
Activity: 4
January 05, 2018, 07:03:35 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
January 07, 2018, 04:17:25 AM
Look at my recommendations on the branch. Do not use more than 5% of your capital https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27632002
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
January 07, 2018, 03:18:58 AM
buy altcoin would be far more beneficial than investing in bitcoin for now. therefore better buy altcoin and investing in coins. because at the time when it altcoin votes more promising than bitcoin.
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
January 06, 2018, 02:09:20 PM
I would suggest diversifying your portfolio. Never put all the eggs in one basket.

I'm with you. Diversification is something that will help you in terms of investing wherein you dont have a full control over the companies operations. Go put some of your money is BTC and some put on new coins that had very promising value and very valuable project.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
January 06, 2018, 02:05:47 PM
And Why ?

What's your take on it ?
What kind of altcoin do you want to buy? Only sell when you are sure that altcoin will have a better price in BTC later.
Activity: 18
Merit: 3
January 05, 2018, 06:40:33 PM
Actually bitcoin is taking a lead again and alts begin to fall down.
I'm a long-term holder, so I keep my alts nevertheless. Each market has its cycles so I'm pretty confident with my investments.

I can definitely see more growth for altcoins than for bitcoin. BTC has had awesome 2017, it still can go up to 40K even but it will be 2x at most. Alts can go 10x-50x in valuation. Ultimately you can always transform your alts into bitcoin, so that's why I think holding alts is good approach.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 06:31:08 PM
Look at the market trends if bitcoin is taking a dive, alts may be rising and vice versa
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
January 05, 2018, 05:50:01 PM
Buy Lisk and NEM
Pages:
Jump to: