Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS - page 8. (Read 21513 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 100
This is time to sell your NXT
People just want to get free money and dont care about value of coin
Terrible investors!
Activity: 406
This is hilarious bittrex stopped the trades for about 10mins from 7.6ksats it opens to 5.5ksats they are getting so much profits from the people.I lost about 5btcs for acquiring IGNIS.
For those who HODL NXT after the Snoptime will get loss a lot and it happen also to me I bought @ 13200 sats then at 12400 sats but still going down and now the price where just around 4k sats i don't have enough coins to buy. but if im able to profit in some of my coin I can buy again even just small amount to average down my loss I hope my plan would be correct then. Sad
copper member
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
If they stay at 3 usd then realistically I could earn back 2 btc from selling IGNIs so it wouldn't be all too bad.
copper member
Yeah I've lost around half a bitcoin.

But I'll gain around 5000 IGNIs
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
This is hilarious bittrex stopped the trades for about 10mins from 7.6ksats it opens to 5.5ksats they are getting so much profits from the people.I lost about 5btcs for acquiring IGNIS.
copper member
Looking at the Chart I would guess that the real price of NXT should be around 7500 sats around this date (if IGNIs weren't being airdropped), anybody agree?
copper member
I got bummed.

I bought at 8000 sats, 12000 sats, 14000 sats and just now I thought wow big dip let's buy.. i bought at 5500 sats and now it's dropping hard again Sad

Any advice?
copper member
January 1st
Activity: 3
When will ignis be displayed in nxt wallet?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
When the prices are calculated, it seems to be good decision to take IGNIS. However, price will significantly decrease after the airdrop I guess.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Really, i don't know anything about NXT.  But I bought them at 0,00008000sts, simply because it dropped 30% compared to yesterday, I continue to bought when the price down 0,00007000sts, and continue bought when 0,00006500sts. I think any crypto down more than 40% will return strongly, I have a little anxiety plus a little scared. Because I put all the assets into the NXT.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Holding nxt has been paying off quite well for me.. first the ardor tokens now he Ignis and more to come in the future.

I don't get why people scrble to dump them as fast as possible.
Will as expected they thought after the snapshot prices would be dump and it looks like it is what happen right now i'm able to buy nxt at 12400 sats and not able to sold  so I will hold this until when it will wake up again. if it takes months or years we don't know.  i;m hopeful that ignis can offset my loss if ever not even just minimize Smiley
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
no shit just lost 6k usd because that coin,now i just want to hold. my heart xD ffffffk
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Holding nxt has been paying off quite well for me.. first the ardor tokens now he Ignis and more to come in the future.

I don't get why people scrble to dump them as fast as possible.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I choosed to hold NXT, expecting ignis will compensate the nxt losses for long term.
What has been your decision ?
everyone wants to sell his NXT as fast as possible.
noone does research my its own and just asks here how and when to sell
that's too bad. Embarrassed

it seems not many do know, what the NXT platform is for.

details can be found here:
https://www.jelurida.com

bottom line:
EVERY new project set up on the NXT platform has to spend 10% of the new blockchain tokens to existing NXT holders at the time of the snapshot.

my advice: HODL your NXT and buy more if price drops. Wink

ARDOR will not be the last project on NXT so be prepaired for more free tokens.

bad luck for all who do not know this.

this is quite true
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
i love coins
I choosed to hold NXT, expecting ignis will compensate the nxt losses for long term.
everyone wants to sell his NXT as fast as possible.
noone does research my its own and just asks here how and when to sell
that's too bad. Embarrassed

it seems not many do know, what the NXT platform is for.

details can be found here:
https://www.jelurida.com

bottom line:
EVERY new project set up on the NXT platform has to spend 10% of the new blockchain tokens to existing NXT holders at the time of the snapshot.

my advice: HODL your NXT and buy more if price drops. Wink

ARDOR will not be the last project on NXT so be prepaired for more free tokens.

bad luck for all who do not know this.
Activity: 121
It’s more likely that after the airdrop the price of NXT will fall dramatically. The only question is will it reach such heights someday? Will the developers continue to develop it?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Whales are manipulating NXT right now,transaction slowed too much we expected the drop at 1636363 but it is so delayed because there is huge btc coming in.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Activity: 497
Merit: 252
Nice to see NXT is getting a Twin Brother  Grin

What is expected price of IGNIS in BTC ? It is showing in Coinmarketcap.

$3.59 USD (-26.51%)
0.00024903 BTC (-18.81%)
3.12 NXT (2.11%)

Is this price remain stay or go down by dumping ?
Pages:
Jump to: