Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS - page 7. (Read 21513 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I bought 100 NXT at 4700 satoshi I think this is a good investment because now is a dump.Watch at bitcoin price when was a fork?Everytime when is a fork the price is down.Yesterday I had 40 NXT I wait for 20 ignis today I  bought another 100 nxt.I wait to see the results.
You're very lucky, more people buy NXT at rate above 9k satoshi,
it's very big loss if they are sell it now. No other choice except hold it for long term.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Watch at poloniex and bittrex.The price on bittrex is much lower than poloniex.I think someone dump nxt on bittrex.On poloniex is 5000 satoshi  and  4413  on bittrex.
I believe the dump is almost over. It is time to recover.
For Poloniex, it takes a long time, if ever, to deposit Nxt.
For whatever reason, the price gap will be narrowed soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Oh, didn't knew about it. So it is line NEO giving gas for the stacked coins. Do we have to download the desktop wallet or we can get IGNIS on browser wallets also?
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Watch at poloniex and bittrex.The price on bittrex is much lower than poloniex.I think someone dump nxt on bittrex.On poloniex is 5000 satoshi  and  4413  on bittrex.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have NXT client  1.11.10 . I not recieved IGNIS yet. May be I need to update client to version 1.11.11, don't you know, brothers?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I hope Ignis will cost 3$ or more cause I lost on nxt

We need only to wait a month.NXT and Ignis price will be 3x or 4x.Patience is the secret of money.I learned this in 5 years .In this years I lost too many opportunities because I sold to fast.

I thought that price of nxt will rise before airdrop but it only dropped
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
NXT was only 955 sats last month so it'll probably drop to that then we'll all be sad Sad

Lots of things happened during the last month.
Almost every altcoin has increased a lot.
I don't believe Nxt will go down that much.
It is still under development.

We need only to wait a month.NXT and Ignis price will be 3x or 4x.Patience is the secret of money.I learned this in 5 years .In this years I lost too many opportunities because I sold to fast.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Thanks for that! So if I understand Bittrexs announcement, we will get ignis tokens but we won’t be able to trade them yet? What can I do with ignis on January 1? Just hodl my airdrop or can I sell somewhere? Anyone know?
Activity: 238
I bought 100 NXT at 4700 satoshi I think this is a good investment because now is a dump.Watch at bitcoin price when was a fork?Everytime when is a fork the price is down.Yesterday I had 40 NXT I wait for 20 ignis today I  bought another 100 nxt.I wait to see the results.
Activity: 20
cheers!
(noob question) how do you claim your ignis if you were holding nxt on bittrex
The snapshot is done 3hrs ago,and you wont receive if you buy NXT now.
yeah i've had some a while, like a month or 2. still got them now.
Activity: 182
The snapshot is done 3hrs ago,and you wont receive if you buy NXT now.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
NXT Development

Develop Nxt as a simple and secure crowd funding solution for new ICOs

Position the Nxt Blockchain Creator Kit as a viable solution for new blockchain projects

Add permission layer and peer communication encryption for private blockchain solutions

This is part of the Ardor timeline (Q1 2018).
copper member
Activity: 12
NXT was only 955 sats last month so it'll probably drop to that then we'll all be sad Sad
copper member
Activity: 12
But the question is, do we expect NXT to eventually go back up to say 7500, 10,000, 14,000 sats and if so what our are predictions.. as I expect a lot will have lost a lot of money that they don't want to just hand over.. Most would HODL if they knew there's a chance the value will rise back up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
NXT always have been chose en soi so to say. It is interesting but many years ago when I just came to forum I have received an airdrop of NXT (it was at that time heavily criticized for for elitism) and have forgotten the password. Grin
And this fork can be good for people with enough capital who can hodl NXT for long or even by it on lows. For others it is for now $1 to 1$ exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: