Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS - page 2. (Read 21513 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
NXT dropped doesnt happened in bittrex its been 3weeks since Bittrex romised the we will receive the IGNIS but it didnt happen,so i decided to switch a better exchange than bittrex which is binance.

Don't worry Jerulida and Bittrex already gave out statement about IGNIS they already resolved the problem so we will expect soon that IGNIS will list on Bittrex exchange and for those who held NXT at the time of snapshot will be rewarded their IGNIS.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

this fork story is getting longer for too long I'm still waiting for IGNIS. why on i hitbtc I am not credited with IGNIS?
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
NXT dropped doesnt happened in bittrex its been 3weeks since Bittrex romised the we will receive the IGNIS but it didnt happen,so i decided to switch a better exchange than bittrex which is binance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
holding nxt and getting the ignis is a good thing because we get extra coins. but there is a market that still has not given certainty related to additional ignis coin ie bittrex. currently nxt and ignis prices have decreased hopefully can rise to high level.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Bittrex is a scam 3weeks have passed but still we dont have the promised IGNIS drop,i already moved my holdings to binance.
Merit: 1
Whales are manipulating NXT right now,transaction slowed too much we expected the drop at 1636363 but it is so delayed because there is huge btc coming in.

Yes whales are the ones who manipulated so they can keep the price of NXT low so they can buy as many as they can. Even though the volume of NXT at the time before the snapshot is very high NXT should atleast reach around 16k-20k sats but whales stopped it.
Activity: 124
Has anyone heard from HitBTC, meaning as to when they will finally credit the Ignis token? No news at all, and no coins :-(
same here
waiting from hitbtc too
bittrex still pending my account registration  Angry
btw if ignis price drop to follow coinmarketcap.com.. it will be bad for me
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

well... thanks for the information... i will try to look at it
Activity: 327
Has anyone heard from HitBTC, meaning as to when they will finally credit the Ignis token? No news at all, and no coins :-(
Seems like bittrex is done,they scammed us they announced it first that we will receive the drop on january first, but didnt happen 20days have passed no announcement or any status update today i will move my holdings to binance which has more reliable and has less fees than this crap exchange.

Come on! Let's be patience I know bittrex will have a solution regarding this problem. We don't yet if the problem is on bittrex side or Ardor side. Hopefully our IGNIS will come soon.
Activity: 224
Seems like bittrex is done,they scammed us they announced it first that we will receive the drop on january first, but didnt happen 20days have passed no announcement or any status update today i will move my holdings to binance which has more reliable and has less fees than this crap exchange.
Activity: 154
FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.
Activity: 74
IGNIS is indeed true is already out and it really makes crying because after the appearance of the IGNIS, the NXT then became increasingly fall and even the price of IGNIS itself is almost the same with the NXT. the IGNIS makes a really sad  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

be patient. ignis price will be rise.....i bought 7000 ignis at 5000 rupiah (around 0,39 usd) price....and it's very cheap i think....i know how indonesian people trade...there is always a panic sell when btc down so.....its time to buy ignis  with cheaper price....once bittrex open market...it will dump first but it will be recovery after that....just like what happen with another airdrop (ardor, bch, etc)
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
IGNIS is indeed true is already out and it really makes crying because after the appearance of the IGNIS, the NXT then became increasingly fall and even the price of IGNIS itself is almost the same with the NXT. the IGNIS makes a really sad  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I believe that is only for the time being.
After the snapshot and launch of Ardor/Ignis, things aren't going so well.
Bittrex is lagging behind in distribution and trading.
We should hold it, waiting for good news.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Hi,

I`d like to buy som Ignis, too but I dont`want to buy on Aex or Hitbtc. And Bitcoin Indonesia only works with rupy.

How can I get some Ignis? Did I understand it right, if I buy the NXT Coin it will changed automatically to Ignis, later?

The snapshot was taken last month. If you had Nxt in your wallet then, you should have gotten your Ignis.
But now, you can't get Ignis by hold Nxt anymore.
If you don't like these exchanges, you can wait for bittrex, which should be ready soon.
Activity: 426
Merit: 7
Hi,

I`d like to buy som Ignis, too but I dont`want to buy on Aex or Hitbtc. And Bitcoin Indonesia only works with rupy.

How can I get some Ignis? Did I understand it right, if I buy the NXT Coin it will changed automatically to Ignis, later?
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
but till now i don't get my ignis in my account bittrex and hitbtc, i don't know what they problem. stay hold my NXT in both exchange. hope that is will faster distributed, my capital stuck 50% in there
anyone know news about distibution?
Activity: 62
Ardor is up now anyone who receive their free IGNIS on bittrex exchange?
Ardor was telling they were stuck because of exchanges not distributing IGNIS. So there is some hope?
Loosy exchanges should have enough of skim, that they proved us not to trust them for forks/airdrops ever again!
Ardor is up now anyone who receive their free IGNIS on bittrex exchange?
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
Hmmmmm you guys probably did not keep your NXT long enough for the snpashot to be able to claim your free ignis. Did you seell too early? Perhaps this is the case for everyone not getting itl.

Uhm.. i still have my NXT, is that not long enough? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: