Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS - page 4. (Read 21513 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
I participated in the ignis airdrop project. I got some ignis from NXT that I save, but now the price is very cheap. and I have to survive before selling it at high prices. Just HODL
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
i come here hope to get more information about distribution IGNIS, especially in hitbtc
i already hold some NXT and lose at some price, not much but still loss money when i cut loss  Grin
but it looks like there is no valid information nowadays about this IGNIS
with IGNIS price in $10, i will get profit, but if everyone do sell at once and the price drop, atleast i want to get $4

Bad news! Today, the Ignis price is below 1$, as the distribution of ignis has not begun. As you say, everyone will want to sell to recover from the loss. I think that if we lost it, it would be good to keep Ignis in the hope that his price will rise to the point where we can get something extra.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
i come here hope to get more information about distribution IGNIS, especially in hitbtc
i already hold some NXT and lose at some price, not much but still loss money when i cut loss  Grin
but it looks like there is no valid information nowadays about this IGNIS
with IGNIS price in $10, i will get profit, but if everyone do sell at once and the price drop, atleast i want to get $4

Activity: 826
Merit: 255
anyone know IGNIS distribution in HitBTC ? iam just hold my NXT before snapshot but until now didn't received.. anyone please tell me the date distribution IGNIS in HitBTC. still hold my NXT for recovery my capital, hope february NXT will big PUMP

I have the same question but in Bittrex.

Until now, i'm still holding my NXT and ignis. but there's no sign of the alt coin will be rising or pump again. So, what should I do?
I must still hold or sell it?

My opinion - you should have sold 50% of your NXT for ~10k satoshis right before IGNIS distribution.
Now NXT price 3.2k satoshis looks not much promising.

I also bought NXT over 10k and I expect to recover with IGNIS. In the future in the medium and long term, I think IGNIS will be worth more than just after the distribution. However, we are always tempted to sell immediately to have liquid btc to invest in other coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
anyone know IGNIS distribution in HitBTC ? iam just hold my NXT before snapshot but until now didn't received.. anyone please tell me the date distribution IGNIS in HitBTC. still hold my NXT for recovery my capital, hope february NXT will big PUMP

I have the same question but in Bittrex.

Until now, i'm still holding my NXT and ignis. but there's no sign of the alt coin will be rising or pump again. So, what should I do?

My opinion - you should have sold 50% of your NXT for ~10k satoshis right before IGNIS distribution.
Now NXT price 3.2k satoshis looks not much promising.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Like you,  I and more we bought Nxt before the snapshot in 28 december in order to receive 0.5 IGNIS for every 1 NXT, but until now the bittrex exchange not give us nothing. I understand the exchanges need some time to implement the new coin, and will await because in posible in this days exchanges can start the IGNIS distribution.
Activity: 406
have you guys receive already your ignis me until now didnt receive yet and im still holding my nxt for a loss i bought [email protected]$ now its just $.50+
Activity: 490
I think it's a good idea for a new coin, by giving coin IGNIS for free will attract a lot of devotees. one of them I bought NXT and get 27 IGNIS.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
bittrex and poloniex will add ignis?
Bittrex will record and distribute IGNIS, but I don't know if poloniex will release IGNIS and launch transactions because IGNIS's coinage rules are too strict.

Not to much informations about IGNIS on the internet. I also take a look on graphics from coinmarketcap and it seems like a pump and dump ....

There are better coins on market then this.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
i read that it will be dropped by  5th of january  in bittrex, still waiting but the price dropped to 11 bucks already, so i dont think the price will be high by the end of the drop
Would you mind giving the source link of this information?
BTW, Ignis is being traded here: https://www.aex.com/page/trade.html?trade_coin_name=IGNIS
The price is not that good though.

Hello. In the section: - IGNIS in exchanges - you can read this: "Our recommendation is to wait until January 5th and if you still do not see your IGNIS balance contact your exchange". Jelurida asks us to understand that the integration process can take several days and that it is important to be patient. Here you have the reference where I read the information written above: https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/jelurida/home

Thanks for sharing this information.
I held some of my Nxt in Bittrex while the snapshot took place.
So it is probable that I will get my Ignis tomorrow.

In my bittrex account at this time (5 January 12:47 UTC) bittrex dont give the afferent numbers of IGNIS but I think will be in few hours or maybe few days, because at block of snapshot I was holder of some dozens of NXT. Will await.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
absolutely right, I've got it on my own. Thus for some days ago, many underestimate the ignis, here's the result of ignis. Thanks ignis  Cool Cool
Activity: 378
No, Nothing received in the bittrex account. I am also waiting for my IGNIS.

I'm also waiting for my coins. While they will give us and the price will fall several times. And I would like to sell this coin at an expensive price  Roll Eyes
Activity: 217
No, Nothing received in the bittrex account. I am also waiting for my IGNIS.
Activity: 308
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
Has anyone already received coins for the Bitrex exchange account? I still have not credited anything. Or this exchanger will not spend the accrual of coins?
Activity: 182
Activity: 225
people who get IGNIS tokens are really lucky because the price continues to increase even though the price is still below when the first listing but he has shown that IGNIS token is something special so can not be underestimated
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
i love coins
sad for NXT holder now price rapidly going down but it's ok IGNIS will grow up. Smiley

i did expect this but still hodl NXT.
just be patient .. you will see..
New Gui for Ardor is great.
I also have my IGNIS there..... Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
i read that it will be dropped by  5th of january  in bittrex, still waiting but the price dropped to 11 bucks already, so i dont think the price will be high by the end of the drop
Would you mind giving the source link of this information?
BTW, Ignis is being traded here: https://www.aex.com/page/trade.html?trade_coin_name=IGNIS
The price is not that good though.

Hello. In the section: - IGNIS in exchanges - you can read this: "Our recommendation is to wait until January 5th and if you still do not see your IGNIS balance contact your exchange". Jelurida asks us to understand that the integration process can take several days and that it is important to be patient. Here you have the reference where I read the information written above: https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/jelurida/home

Thanks for sharing this information.
I held some of my Nxt in Bittrex while the snapshot took place.
So it is probable that I will get my Ignis tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: