Pages:
Author

Topic: Hold $NXT in your account and get free $IGNIS - page 5. (Read 21513 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 15
sad for NXT holder now price rapidly going down but it's ok IGNIS will grow up. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Do the coins have to be moved back to the exchange instead of NXT wallet to get the Ignis?
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
i read that it will be dropped by  5th of january  in bittrex, still waiting but the price dropped to 11 bucks already, so i dont think the price will be high by the end of the drop
Would you mind giving the source link of this information?
BTW, Ignis is being traded here: https://www.aex.com/page/trade.html?trade_coin_name=IGNIS
The price is not that good though.

Hello. In the section: - IGNIS in exchanges - you can read this: "Our recommendation is to wait until January 5th and if you still do not see your IGNIS balance contact your exchange". Jelurida asks us to understand that the integration process can take several days and that it is important to be patient. Here you have the reference where I read the information written above: https://desk.zoho.eu/portal/jelurida/home
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
i read that it will be dropped by  5th of january  in bittrex, still waiting but the price dropped to 11 bucks already, so i dont think the price will be high by the end of the drop
Would you mind giving the source link of this information?
BTW, Ignis is being traded here: https://www.aex.com/page/trade.html?trade_coin_name=IGNIS
The price is not that good though.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It was supposed to be January 1
Activity: 291
Merit: 12

Yes, bittrex will provide IGNIS for each trader who held NXT at the snapshot that came to block 1636363. 0.5 IGNIS / 1 NXT will be provided. We all hope to be a good price to recover what has fallen from the NXT price.
Activity: 1
Activity: 378
up to this moment to my VIP's at all have not received the IGNIS, and there has been no news of when IGNIS will come out, hopefully, that's not the issue just because at least it can help my losses because of the NXT.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I haven’t read whole this text in the first message. Could me tell somebody if NXT is related to IGNIS in some way. I would like to exchange my IGNIS on NXT. Would it be possible to do? Does anybody know?
Activity: 1
For those who owned NXT at the December 28 snapshot, at what point in 1st January IGNIS will be distributed in bittrex? Does anyone know what the plan is? Thanks.

Have you read the last few pages?  If not, then go do that and you'll find your answer.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
For those who owned NXT at the December 28 snapshot, at what point in 1st January IGNIS will be distributed in bittrex? Does anyone know what the plan is? Thanks.
Activity: 118
Nxt start to grow a little. It’s a good news
Activity: 266
bittrex and poloniex will add ignis?
Bittrex will record and distribute IGNIS, but I don't know if poloniex will release IGNIS and launch transactions because IGNIS's coinage rules are too strict.
Activity: 229
NXT price is dropping insane. I'm owning over 2k tokens and it make me losing so much money.

That all depends on how much you bought it for. Maybe you're in profit all this time!!?  Cheesy
Probably not in Profit if they are here praying for it to rise, which ATM it appears to be on the rise since this post and after this deep profit taking for someone to balance out their portfolio a little early I am thinking Tuesday will be AWESOME!!!! Green Tuesday is near baby!

I'm loving your positivity! Happy new year!
Activity: 322
NXT price is dropping insane. I'm owning over 2k tokens and it make me losing so much money.

That all depends on how much you bought it for. Maybe you're in profit all this time!!?  Cheesy
Probably not in Profit if they are here praying for it to rise, which ATM it appears to be on the rise since this post and after this deep profit taking for someone to balance out their portfolio a little early I am thinking Tuesday will be AWESOME!!!! Green Tuesday is near baby!
Activity: 229

Activity: 350
I've been holding my NXT until the price goes down, but I still have not gotten my IGNIS. if I can know when I will get my IGNIS coin?
The Ardor Blockchain Platform is expected to launch as planned, on January 1st 2018, 00:00:00 UTC. All NXT holders and ICO participants will find their ARDOR and IGNIS tokens on the Ardor blockchain, accessible using the same account number and password as for the Nxt blockchain.
Activity: 59
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
well, I think tomorrow is the determination. many lost due to the steep decline of NXT. if tomorrow many do not get IGNIS, I think, much to be a loss because of this. well, let's hope that we all get IGNIS at the current price.
Activity: 204
Maybe NXT will recover from this huge price drop if another airdrop such as IGNIS is announced , or even without that because they have a stable and functional network
Pages:
Jump to: