Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 28. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:25:21 AM
If I held still and wait for the right time when I must sell it now, because we do know all that low prices and we also know that the high prices is come, we should watch for increasing the prices on the market, just be patient brothers we will rise again.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
Hodl on to good coins and dont hurry to sell because the market has a tendency to always bounce back, so you analyze all your coins before making decisions.
Activity: 153
June 21, 2018, 05:49:59 AM
We all have greed . so it is better to set a goal . let's do the X5 and sell . as soon as the coin did the right value to sell ))
Activity: 356
June 20, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
There are time that trying on what is the best thing to in choosing your capacity to hold or sell. Holding an altcoin is good at this time for the bad situations on the market all traders are waiting for the price  become higher to more valuable they got.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 20, 2018, 09:27:05 AM
it's about how you believe in your choice. before you buy altcoin, you must have understood the altcoin. in my opinion, if the project endures for the long term, you can hold it until the pump occurs. but if it does not have a future. you better sell your altcoin, before it loses value and is removed from the market.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 09:25:02 AM
For me my opinion is i want to hold my coins right now because the market is down that's why the rate is low.but someday if the market will recover that is the time to sell my rewads or coins.
Activity: 25
June 20, 2018, 09:20:04 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I am holding some sibcoins and i will hold them till the end
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
June 20, 2018, 09:18:49 AM
If there is no urgent need for money, then keep to the victorious, and the expectation will justify itself!

This is somewhat misleading, it is true that if there is no need for money, we should wait, however, we are speaking of altcoins here, there are altcoins that turned out to be a deadcoin in the long run, if you check the history there are a lot of them, for you to be a sophisticated investor, not just rely on holding for a long term, since it may turn out to be bad for you, a lot of investors who do it, just don't realize the value of time, if you invest on something and it gained more than you expect, create a plan when you want to exit, rather than just relying on the promises of the dev team, since most are promising their coin will reach more than the value of bitcoin, and up to now, no coin has done it.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
June 20, 2018, 08:41:20 AM
If your coins are some have potential to increase the price in a future must better to hold it first, Holding is the best way also to gained some profit in your coins you hold. But if you need some money for important matters maybe just sell it.
Activity: 27
June 20, 2018, 08:37:50 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

I am still holding on to my sibcoins and it seems that i wont be selling them
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 08:13:37 AM
I believe that everything depends on the project itself. If it is promising, then you can hold. It is better to hold coins up to a certain better time.

Activity: 319
June 20, 2018, 08:13:23 AM
If the altcoin is a very potential one and can survive no matter the fall, I think it is better to hold them because fall is temporary and the price will rise again but if it is not really potential and you are not sure of it, you can sell and invest in another stable and more potential coin. You can also sell if you are in need of the cash and you cannot wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 08:10:39 AM
There are reason why do you hold or sell your your tokens or altcoins , we prefer to hold our coins especially when the market is in downfall situations and prefer to sell coins when the market is rising up its price value.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

Keep holding when the price is dropping, only sell when the price is up. Patience is a virtue.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 07:56:59 AM
If there is no urgent need for money, then keep to the victorious, and the expectation will justify itself!
Activity: 532
June 20, 2018, 07:43:47 AM
Now it is worth waiting with the sale of coins because the market has now begun to grow and coins in any case will grow in price..
Activity: 99
June 20, 2018, 07:05:16 AM
I suggest if the coin is stable and has potential, you can hold unto it as it will still recover and make you a proud owner. If you think you are not too sure of the coin, you can decide to sell some of it and hold the rest as it might still gain it stand and grow up.
Activity: 276
June 19, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
As for the current situation, you should not sell you coin. The market is red as of now and it is not ideal to sell in this king of situation. Wait for the time whrn the market rises then you can sell it.
Activity: 145
June 19, 2018, 07:33:10 PM
If it's not urgent for you to take your money out, you must hodl. Altcoin prices are still growing, so you should analyze your coins and see where you're at and if you have good chances to make profit in future. Top trending altcoins are the best way to protect your long-term investment.
Activity: 280
June 19, 2018, 07:13:48 PM
You shouldn't sell at a bad price now, especially if you don't need the money. The market will recover soon, so just hold on to your investment. If you are impatient at the wrong time, you will just lose an opportunity to make profit.
Pages:
Jump to: