Pages:
Author

Topic: hold or sale what is opinion ? - page 30. (Read 5876 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 09:20:22 AM
here, a big influence is what coins you buy and how much you are willing to risk your money. it is always better to minimize risks. if you realize that you will lose your money better while you stop and try to earn through other coins.
Activity: 44
Merit: 3
June 17, 2018, 09:33:47 AM
if this happens to me, of course this will confuse my coin holders but I will try to melalakukan hold his coins until I can get a profit ..
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

If good projects, then do not sell at a lower price. The market will grow. Steep projects will grow anyway.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
June 17, 2018, 09:25:48 AM
Should we hold on to altcoins which we have invested and see the price dropping every moment or it will be better to sell them or hold.

If you suffer a loss very much sure you better hold it and do not let you panic and sell all your assets. You must make sure that trading conditions experienced price drops that Crypto is definitely right back to normal again. It's as I've naturally and that time I managed to control myself and I eventually benefit even though it was just a little bit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
June 17, 2018, 09:05:41 AM
If you look at the current market conditions that fluctuate so if you have coins of crypto currency then you should be patient to hold it first. This is because if you sell then the same you will pick up losses. But, if you have not bought a coin then this is your chance to buy the coins with a cheap price. You can hold it until the price of all crypto currency goes up. Basically, we have to stick to our coins and will not sell them. We must exercise restraint in order to be patient in order to benefit greatly. And, do not forget to follow a misleading issue or trend.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 08:41:18 AM
I am too always holding until there are profits. Might be a long wait but worth it. I bought Neo last summer and had to wait over half a year for it to rise but in the end it did...so holding will make alot of sense now due to unstability in the market
Activity: 90
June 17, 2018, 02:25:14 AM
I will first look at the developments in the crypto. where if later good development I will save for my selling later. but if a drastic decline will be directly I sell

Wisely,it depends upon the rate,hold if not necessary in need but if you are really in need then sale especially when the rate is high on the market.
Activity: 28
June 17, 2018, 02:16:39 AM
I will first look at the developments in the crypto. where if later good development I will save for my selling later. but if a drastic decline will be directly I sell
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 05:56:56 AM
Hold if you believe that coin/token has a value in the future. The dip now is just a challenge or a test of character of how we should react of what happen. If you need money, dont regret to dump your token/coin because its just a money and you can buy again or acquire another coin/token that you think it has a big value in the future. Try not to invest if you think there's no profit in that project. Think for the future because crypto is our future. 
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 15, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
I always look at the market situation and the situation in my wallet. If I do not have funds, I will withdraw cryptocurrency even at a low price
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 11:27:41 AM

I think it's better to hodl a littler longer, i just have a trust in those altcoins. By the end of this year, they will actually bounce back in prices. More over it is a huge loss if we sell now
Activity: 85
June 15, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
. just hold what you have and don't be in a hurry about the fall in the price of the coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 10:26:40 AM
It depends on what will happen in the future.
I adhere to the idea that you can do anything with coins if you know what will happen to the price in the future.
If you are sure that the price will continue to fall then sell the coins is the right decision.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 10:20:18 AM
for me more. You should be in the market because we know that the exchange will not always be high, if you just divide it. the other you hold then the other you invest.
Depends upon the coin you or anyone holding. before buying a coin, make sure the coins you buy will have great potential for you to make a profit, because not all the coins that grow can produce, and make sure also the level of coin users too much, when wanting to sell make sure the price goes up, and do not sell coins at time when the condition of the coin is in declining condition.
Activity: 84
June 15, 2018, 10:19:05 AM
Dependent on market conditions and situation. If you have no unexpected financial hardship, you might consider deciding to take a longer time to look at trends and growth in the near future.
Activity: 378
June 15, 2018, 05:33:45 AM
I think we must look at the latest price. I see your time. I think we must continue to hold. You can hold it until the end of the year. Your profits will come back.
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 05:02:19 AM
You hold them a lettle more! Youre token will be waste if you sale it now!!! Its because market still down or red lines  just wait for recover!!
Activity: 88
June 15, 2018, 04:59:44 AM
Better to keep it. You've invested the money. If you sell immediately, you will only lose your money. If you hold it, your investment will be put on hold and its price will probably rise one day.
Activity: 72
June 15, 2018, 04:54:24 AM
At this time all markets are going down but soon they will go to the moon definitely. Therefore do not sell be patient and keep them until the market will be up.
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 04:49:28 AM
my dear it depends on what coin was distributed or paid and what time you got your payment and what their total supply was and how much the coin is worth, these factors are responsible for the decision to be made on whether to sell or to hold a coin for a long while or period
Pages:
Jump to: